Best Fall in Leaders

Lovelost

Who are your favourite 5 fall in leaders currently that you know of, or have been lead by yourself. Why do you like them and why do you find them exceptional? (are they motivational, do they call alot of transitions, what do they do that makes them different from others?)

For me Personally.

1. Cravez - The Titans : Kids a monster, never felt so motivated by a brit in all my life :thumbup:

2. Thealth - Rejuvination/Silent Ember : Calm, likes to make jokes sometimes while leading, but never forgets to keep his eyes open for transitions

3. Oli Kilsu - Echo of Silence : Probably the funniest leader I've heard, light voiced yet a monster when on the mic, dominates in PVP and calls strong transitions.

4. Soulja Melle - Retired - Funny guy, Calm but when he asks something, usually its done, if he says spam, its off the screen, purely a boss.

5. Shuster09 - Crimson Raiders : Not Sure what it is. Always been lead by this reject <3: , Great at keeping calm, and usually is very consistant in his performances. Great Transitions etc.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Me Leading 4 Team Rock

2. Nicklin leading 4 Team Rock

3. Tyc leading 4 Team Rock

4. Doctor Yum leading in pvp. (Dang, that looks like a big clan imma log out you guys fight on your own for a bit)

5. Rory leading 4 Clan Europe

~@Gaz

~%Runescape Elites - Advanced Elite ~ January 24th 2010 - Present

~@Clan Europe - Co-Leader ~ December 27th 2009 - Present

~@Team Rock - Official ~ May 25th 2009 - Present

1. Thealth - Calm but great leading, many transitions, funny guy overall.

2. Tesh - He's a funny guy, especially when he tries to transition on people with wierd names and has a hard time spelling them L. One of my fav leads, and a good friend too.

3. Lovelost - Leads with passion which is encouraging, unless things turn out bad and starts raging.

4. Jeff (Mageprayhero) - Funniest guy ever.

5. zq50 - boss

lightningcopy.png

1. H A Richards - I personally think he's a brilliant fall-in Leader.

2. Kenshn X - Learning a lot from him in TKO, good fall-in leader.

3. Thealth - Pretty damn close to #1/#2 for me. Very good caller.

4. Amateurnoob - Always knows what to do, leads with so much passion.

5. Nox - Legend.

647. Mageprayhero (Jeffreyp) - Can't understand a word he's saying. <3:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Some great fall in leaders I've been under...

• Veseble
  • Peterh007
  • Dennisbruv
  • Sarrakas
  • Sipstrassi
  • Everton - [bleep]ing beast, lol. Loved him calling for TPR.
  • Merked05
  • Tacoman55 - Was unique. I'm saying that because he isn't the best calling transitions that were like 3 screens away. But when he got into it he called really good transitions which resulted in a very nice streak of KOs.

Not ranking them because they have different qualities about them.

j0xPu5R.png

1- Sfa05 - He knows what he's at, He calls transitions, he calls fall ins when we need to. :thumbup:

2- RJbomb207 - He usto lead DW, He led with belief he knows when to call fall ins, He makes transitions, He's a very good caller.

3- Red Fat1- He is an excellent leader he makes transitions and he takes it seriously, no time to fool around with him. :thumbsup:

4- Soulja Melle - He's calm, Everyone listens to him, You can see so many videos of him on youtube leading, One of the best in the game in my opinion XD

5- Zq50 emochocfacet.png

Recruit me pl0x?

Don't really know of any other than the ones in CR so...

1. True 2k8

2. J Morg 05

3. Parshdarsh

4. Shuster09

5. Shin Soldier

And of course the big Al13 on a whole other level :ohnoes:

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

1. Thealth, RJ, SE, knows what hes doing and calls transitions left and right, learned most of my leading from him but haven't led like him L.

2. Lovelost, TT, Calm while leading and he has a good mic so you can understand everything and can crack jokes when stomping on another clan.

3. King L I P S, (Derek), DK, Knows how to lead and does a great job at it. Heard him call a few times and does a great job and gets 10-15 transitions off easily.

4. True 2k8, cr, heard him call in tipit tourney for the first fight and I can easily compare him to the others on here

5. Shuster09, cr, When he was in silent ember he did a fantastic job leading.

6. Scotty dont7, rsd, He was in se for a little while and called maybe 1-2 fights did great.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

1. True 2k8 - always there for you and will even tell his own mother to shut the [bleep] up because he is leading, he is just perfect

2. H A Richards - has small orgasms when leading which is hilarious and very calm and very very accurate

3. lovelost - hes just fulll of love and i love it when he leads and he is just funny, and very beastly on that mic of his

4. Dimitrix - i just love his finnish accent lol

5. Mighty Jc 067 with his pro brit accent, I LOVE YOU <3

31598285908245892059 - Abkb hes just amazing guise

kristn.png

1. Hios, Solace - He is the definition of Transition Master.

2. Trainer980, Solace - He sticks to the basics and doesn't [bleep] around. Just a great Leader

3. Thealth, Se/RJ - Knows when to transition, knows when to take a FI. Learned how to call from this guy. It also helps that he's a monster tank.

4. Keshn X, TKO/Solace - Rage.

5. Funkymunky11, Solace - Easy to understand, and calls piles that are easy to find.

6. Lovelost, TT - Good caller, and get's the job done. Transitions ahoy!

7. Mageprayhero, SE/Solace - Good caller in general, he does choke sometimes.

8. Jc 067, T0 - I love his accent, gets me pumped tbh.

#Solace | Solace Senior Member |

Solace Forums | Solace Memberlist

ankitm.jpg

I'm making a killing here, I think I should be on top of the world just chilling here.

hmm i will only put the ones i have heard them lead and do it great

1. Everton-he is beast, makes transitions and fall in when necessary and always a good laugh when her mom rages at him

2. Jack- Very calm when leading but he does his job nicely

3. Johnny/Redanarchy- Very organized while leading, calm overrall very good fall in leader

4. King Yufei-Might be a bit out of control but knows what he is doing

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Most of the guys that call for Silent Ember have been solid. So:

Thealth

Mageprayhero

ZQ

Romdath

doubt you ever heard me lead, as I didnt do so for 3 months, maybe once or twice.

but other than that I agree

lightningcopy.png

Thealth

Mageprayhero

ZQ

Romdath

doubt you ever heard me lead, as I didnt do so for 3 months, maybe once or twice.

but other than that I agree

I'm sure I've heard you lead at least once or twice and it was solid :P

43fdsfsig.png

Warlord of Lethality, Member of Silent Ember

Soulja Melle, Retired - Always so calm, calls good piles/transitions, people listen to him in particular better than others.

009 Leo Sk, Retired - Really clear, gets you pumped, and calm, makes good decisions.

Jack(Jc 067), True 0wnage - Accent.

Lovelost, The Titans - Makes me laugh, lose his cool sometimes though.

Thealth, Silent Ember, Rj - Beast tank, people pile him less, kinda give him an advantage on taking fall ins.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thealth

Mageprayhero

ZQ

Romdath

Romdath calls :o After Zq it's me,dennis,daviddamage and cowmonkey screaming MY BIND!

#Solace | Solace Senior Member |

Solace Forums | Solace Memberlist

ankitm.jpg

I'm making a killing here, I think I should be on top of the world just chilling here.

Only heard a few F2P callers, but here is my list;

James5013 - TRWF - fast, smooth and perfect. Doesn't miss a transistion very often, and always knows whats going down.

Majin Wouter - Never seen a 4nr get a whole clan so pumped in my life. Perfectionist.

Stewie390 - solid CWA matched caller. Doesn't lose fights often.

P2P:

Danielzilla - Ancient Fury - really good.

Equinox8472 - Ex FoF leader - idk if he calls for RoT these days, but he should.

hippybabecopy.jpg

The RuneScape Warhungers Federation PK Leader

King Yufei- Cool, laid back guy that encourages and excites the clan. Makes you feel good when you do good, but doesn't rage at people when the clan is down (a rare quality from what I've seen).

Warria06- Quiet guy, but is a great leader in my eyes. Puts the team over his own pride which is also a rare trait. Knowns when to call off to regroup/rest.

Have been in Downfall my whole waring career so I haven't really been under many leaders. These two are the ones who have stood out to me.

Not in any particular order but here is my list :)

• Justinlol-
    Nubby troll but he's a great caller no one can deny that. When he asks something to be done it gets done ASAP.

• Justintimme1-
    Not sure why but I always found myself calm when he led for Legacy, great caller and keeps his cool while getting the job done :)

• Everton-
    LOL TPR. Gooooooooooooood timessssssssssssssssss :) :)

• Amateurnoob-
    Great caller, has been doing it for awhile now and he's always been passionate and always gets the job done. Rages though sometimes but in a good way that makes people do what they're supposed to :ohnoes:

That's basically all I can think of at the moment :)

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

In no particular order:

Zeldagamer13 - telescope calls, telescope transitions, can pump you up, what more do you want?

Abhesive - Good experience, just knows what he's doing

GoldAnarchy/Black Ice276 - Calm but has epic transitions

Purplels - A spastic beast

Umang29 - Rager but has good transitions

S 2000 04 - Beast

Everton - Funny

Dora is lost - When this man takes the mic, anyone he calls just bows down n gets destroyed.

AznCrossova - Makes poems and recites them while he leads

Spencstar - #1 Fall in leader of Ascension. The CC just heats up when he calls.

Aceofspades-1.png

Ascension Forums || IRC: #rs-ascension on SwiftIRC || Ascension Memberlist