[TWR] The vs True Ownage

Timklense

TWR info

Link to the declaration: http://forum.tip.it/topic/272568-true-ownage-declares-the-clan/

Winning clan (both name + initials): The, T

Winning clan's member-list: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=theclan

Losing clan (both name + initials): True Ownage, T0

Losing clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=true_0wnage

Few days ago True Ownage set up a TWR fight with us and we agree on the rules of this.

Rules:

1. All Styles
  2. No Dungeoneering
  3. No Corrupt
  4. Rings Allowed
  5. 1 Hour CWA PKRI
  6. Turrets CWA Map

Starting

The: 23 people

True ownage: 21 people

100730163807.png

We started off ok leading by 5 people. Between mid-fight we had a good amount of blasters and rangers and started to ko them while our members were tanking well. I think we peaked at 26 while there's was around 22. Thanks for the fight True Ownage maybe we can do it again some other time. Also good job Whiteups for being able to tank!

Ending

The ending kills: 75

True ownage ending kills: 57

100730173904n.png

Some pics

100730164748.png

100730170021.png

100730170827.png

100730173054.png

100730133727.png

1280526220-U24.png

100730141805.png

1281907640-U24.png

Was a great fight I had a lot of fun thanks for that T0. You guys gave us a real run for our money at the start there, wasn't till late in the fight that we started pulling away a bit. Good job oranges, great effort from both clans good luck in the future T0

~Matt~

crzyfatkidcopy2qg.png

~'The' Clan~

Thanks for the fight THE, your snipers were wrecking our main pile, which really didn't help as we were lacking binds in part of the war anyway! We managed to keep up with you guys during the middle of the war, but then our numbers went down again, so our kills slowed.

Look forward to a rematch with you guys sometime :thumbup:

ranksf.png

mostloved.png

Grats 'The' good effort T0 maybe next time!

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

Didn't think we did too bad. We were at down at least 3 people for 50 minutes or more and were level on kills after the first 20-25 minutes. Hmm, thanks for the good fight 'The'. Was wonderful and clean, and great sniping by the way!

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Looked like a fun fight :thumbsup: gratz the nice try t0 keep up the good work both clans :shades:

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif

Didn't think we did too bad. We were at down at least 3 people for 50 minutes or more and were level on kills after the first 20-25 minutes. Hmm, thanks for the good fight 'The'. Was wonderful and clean, and great sniping by the way!

Was extremely even for a while in terms of kills. We are still teaching many of our newer members how to tank and such which can be a daunting task. I honestly thank you for accepting all styles as it tends to be a better teacher than a fight with less styles. Thanks for keeping it flame free and clean from what I saw

Was actually only my 2nd or 3rd fight this summer. Getting back active though since school is about to start (many of our college members go inactive over summer). I didnt expect to tank as well as I did personally as I did see you guys throwing a great deal of binds. Props to so many of your binders/blasters still trying to stay in robes when they had snipers on them.

flamesig.jpg

Grats 'THE' :thumbup:

futureapplicant.png

"In Greek mythology, the Titans were greater even than the gods. They ruled their universe with absolute power. Well that wilderness out there, that's our universe. Let's rule it like titans"

34i2qyojpg.gif Proud to have been a Council of Tempted Killers