Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Who will get 200m Dunge XP first?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Bows
[ Display Name History ]

Bows

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 3,352 posts

Lulz, rank 5 Fredmcgarry is at 69,696,969 exp atm

Lol'd. And meh, I have a feeling No Excuses is hoarding. So I pick him.

brunokiller
[ Display Name History ]

brunokiller

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,654 posts
  • RSN:Mej
  • RSN2:Iures

I think none of those. Macros have gotten so bad that the first 200m exp for one player in dung will be acheived by a bot unless they are all IP banned FOREVER.

What...? bots in dung?

They do exist.

anim7
[ Display Name History ]

anim7

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:anim7
  • RSN2:r3d5ilk
Does anyone know these people ?

What do these people do for a living? I mean, are they in high school, college, graduates? How long do they play per day? How come they have so much free time? What do they eat? How do they go to the bathroom (a bucket?)
100% F2P
85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007
85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009
Posted Image

PereGrin
[ Display Name History ]

PereGrin

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,092 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Pere Grin

What do these people do for a living? I mean, are they in high school, college, graduates? How long do they play per day? How come they have so much free time? What do they eat? How do they go to the bathroom (a bucket?)

Na, i would say they use a hose. Or they just posess one of those ultimate gamer stations designed by the MIT guys.

anim7
[ Display Name History ]

anim7

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 591 posts

Na, i would say they use a hose. Or they just posess one of those ultimate gamer stations designed by the MIT guys.

I cant help but feel sorry for these people.
100% F2P
Posted Image

crashNburn
[ Display Name History ]

crashNburn

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 513 posts
I don't really think no excuses is hoarding tokens, and even if he is, it won't matter much if they both keep up their current rates.

Obtaurian
[ Display Name History ]

Obtaurian

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,853 posts
  • RSN:Obtaurian
  • Clan:Dungeonsweepers (DGS)

Save your pity, because many of them have healthy lives outside of Runescape. Zarfot is a great example.

Posted Image

To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Wingless
[ Display Name History ]

Wingless

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,707 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Nephilim

I'm sorry, but that is extremely rude. I'm sure they don't need your pity.
How do you know that they don't lead a very healthy life? For all we know,they could be in a family of siblings who all share one account.

Posted Image

MstrMonopoly
[ Display Name History ]

MstrMonopoly

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,369 posts
  • RSN:MstrMonopoly
Tbh, despite my 100m xp gained largely in the past year, I've maintained a life. It's more of not sleeping.

I piety the fool.

tortilliachp
[ Display Name History ]

tortilliachp

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,693 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:nacho
so far it doesn't really matter much. if the prestige gains follow the same formulas as the current 35 floors, the exp rate will double sometime this month with the release up to floor 47. Then the hours will start counting, up till now won't matter in the grand sceme of things, especially if there are 60 floors like many believe. The exp gains then would be more than 4 times the current rate per hour.

anim7
[ Display Name History ]

anim7

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 591 posts

Save your pity, because many of them have healthy lives outside of Runescape. Zarfot is a great example.

I was specifically referring to the ones at the top of the dung high scores.

I'm sorry, but that is extremely rude. I'm sure they don't need your pity.
How do you know that they don't lead a very healthy life? For all we know,they could be in a family of siblings who all share one account.

I was doing the math earlier. They gain 600-800k per day. @40k/hour over the last few months, that is around 16 hours a day of RS.
I don't know for a fact that they lead unhealthy lives...but the odds are in my favor that I am right

A family of siblings who all share one account = account sharing = cheating.

Tbh, despite my 100m xp gained largely in the past year, I've maintained a life. It's more of not sleeping.

That's impressive, but totally believable. That is 273k per day in any of the skills.
100% F2P
Posted Image

Dmoc5
[ Display Name History ]

Dmoc5

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 38 posts
If the siblings are smart enough, they don't tell anyone they're sharing accounts. All hypothetical of course.

My money is on Telomarques because I think he's been gaining ground on N.E. but really it could be those 2 or likely someone else in the top 5.

Viv
[ Display Name History ]

Viv

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,804 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired

If the siblings are smart enough, they don't tell anyone they're sharing accounts. All hypothetical of course.

My money is on Telomarques because I think he's been gaining ground on N.E. but really it could be those 2 or likely someone else in the top 5.

no excuses cuz i know him lol

they can do 80-120k AN HR ON THE LARGE FLOORS and he does his c1s fast too =p

ghjkl
[ Display Name History ]

ghjkl

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,226 posts
rolf 40k exp/hr?
Do you think these guys go to w117?
Whenever I go with these people they do 25 min or less floors.
I think that telmo will get it if he tries, but I think he's only going to 120.
Hammy is going oor 200m I think, I might ask him.

Squisher_33
[ Display Name History ]

Squisher_33

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,393 posts

rolf 40k exp/hr?

actualy telmo does use w117, with much sucess

he has the mentality that if he can key run in 25 mins by himself, then all he needs is 4 lvl 135+s to brainlessly kill anything they see and before you know it theyve reached the boss in about 23 mins, then pile it

ive done a few dungs with him and hes quite genious, the only drawback of his plans are ragequitters, but he hardly ever bothers looting food and is always the first in a room so everyone on his team is generaly happy with the food and the speed

i do think that the quaility of 117 teams will impove after this update, because anybody can get 69 dung and do floors with you, yet still have very little dung knowledge
lots of people dont care about dung itsself they just want 80 for chaotic
many are just wanting 85 then stopping for a while

but once the occult floors come, if you say "f45 large" most players with 90 dung have a great idea of what they are doing, and this will filter out the idiots allowing only the smarter people to play with you

now i understand this will reduce the field to choose from but i have no problem getting 5 guys in under a minute, and after this update it will be even more full of a world to choose from (id reccomend finding a team who wants to do all occult floors 36-47 and then hopping to a less laggy world)
Posted Image

Viv
[ Display Name History ]

Viv

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,804 posts

rolf 40k exp/hr?

actualy telmo does use w117, with much sucess

he has the mentality that if he can key run in 25 mins by himself, then all he needs is 4 lvl 135+s to brainlessly kill anything they see and before you know it theyve reached the boss in about 23 mins, then pile it

ive done a few dungs with him and hes quite genious, the only drawback of his plans are ragequitters, but he hardly ever bothers looting food and is always the first in a room so everyone on his team is generaly happy with the food and the speed

i do think that the quaility of 117 teams will impove after this update, because anybody can get 69 dung and do floors with you, yet still have very little dung knowledge
lots of people dont care about dung itsself they just want 80 for chaotic
many are just wanting 85 then stopping for a while

but once the occult floors come, if you say "f45 large" most players with 90 dung have a great idea of what they are doing, and this will filter out the idiots allowing only the smarter people to play with you

now i understand this will reduce the field to choose from but i have no problem getting 5 guys in under a minute, and after this update it will be even more full of a world to choose from (id reccomend finding a team who wants to do all occult floors 36-47 and then hopping to a less laggy world)

alot of people that smartley reached 99 in the first few months will also shoot for higher maybe 105-120 even just using occult or at least come back to dungeoneering nolifing for a week or 2... lol

dungeoneering clans should be more active as well as more people will fel they are wasting less expirience with exp rates meant for lvl 93 compared to 69

no excuses w53 dg :P

but yeh doing floor 42-47 will weed out alot of the noobs on the lower floors but most will prob do 30-47 large for less resetting too

ghjkl
[ Display Name History ]

ghjkl

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,226 posts
no I usually see telmo dunging with hammy/random good dge members in 148.

Viv
[ Display Name History ]

Viv

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,804 posts

no I usually see telmo dunging with hammy/random good dge members in 148.

yah but niehter hammy or telmo is accualy in dge lol

Tatters
[ Display Name History ]

Tatters

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • RSN:Agile Josh
Tezz! :-o
Telomarques or No Excuses or X Harnas X,
Their all got 120 so its possible.
Yet again, someone new could take the hounour ;)
| November 2009: Fishing Skillcape Achived |
| January 2010: Red Partyhat Obtained |
| March 2010: Woodcutting Skillcape Achived |
| August 2010: Fletching Skillcape Achived |

gremmy
[ Display Name History ]

gremmy

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,634 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Gremmy
  • Clan:#pr0s, #dutch_pride
Zarfot.
Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)
Dagannoth kings drops: 73
Barrows item count: 51
GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)
Whips: 4
Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users