Who will get 200m Dunge XP first?

Dmoc5

Does anyone know these people ?

What do these people do for a living? I mean, are they in high school, college, graduates? How long do they play per day? How come they have so much free time? What do they eat? How do they go to the bathroom (a bucket?)

Na, i would say they use a hose. Or they just posess one of those ultimate gamer stations designed by the MIT guys.

I cant help but feel sorry for these people.

Save your pity, because many of them have healthy lives outside of Runescape. Zarfot is a great example.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

What do these people do for a living? I mean, are they in high school, college, graduates? How long do they play per day? How come they have so much free time? What do they eat? How do they go to the bathroom (a bucket?)

Na, i would say they use a hose. Or they just posess one of those ultimate gamer stations designed by the MIT guys.

I'm sorry, but that is extremely rude. I'm sure they don't need your pity.

How do you know that they don't lead a very healthy life? For all we know,they could be in a family of siblings who all share one account.

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

so far it doesn't really matter much. if the prestige gains follow the same formulas as the current 35 floors, the exp rate will double sometime this month with the release up to floor 47. Then the hours will start counting, up till now won't matter in the grand sceme of things, especially if there are 60 floors like many believe. The exp gains then would be more than 4 times the current rate per hour.

Save your pity, because many of them have healthy lives outside of Runescape. Zarfot is a great example.

I was specifically referring to the ones at the top of the dung high scores.

I'm sorry, but that is extremely rude. I'm sure they don't need your pity.

How do you know that they don't lead a very healthy life? For all we know,they could be in a family of siblings who all share one account.

I was doing the math earlier. They gain 600-800k per day. @40k/hour over the last few months, that is around 16 hours a day of RS.

I don't know for a fact that they lead unhealthy lives...but the odds are in my favor that I am right

A family of siblings who all share one account = account sharing = cheating.

Tbh, despite my 100m xp gained largely in the past year, I've maintained a life. It's more of not sleeping.

That's impressive, but totally believable. That is 273k per day in any of the skills.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

If the siblings are smart enough, they don't tell anyone they're sharing accounts. All hypothetical of course.

My money is on Telomarques because I think he's been gaining ground on N.E. but really it could be those 2 or likely someone else in the top 5.

If the siblings are smart enough, they don't tell anyone they're sharing accounts. All hypothetical of course.

My money is on Telomarques because I think he's been gaining ground on N.E. but really it could be those 2 or likely someone else in the top 5.

no excuses cuz i know him lol

they can do 80-120k AN HR ON THE LARGE FLOORS and he does his c1s fast too =p

StarViv.png

rolf 40k exp/hr?

Do you think these guys go to w117?

Whenever I go with these people they do 25 min or less floors.

I think that telmo will get it if he tries, but I think he's only going to 120.

Hammy is going oor 200m I think, I might ask him.

rolf 40k exp/hr?

actualy telmo does use w117, with much sucess

he has the mentality that if he can key run in 25 mins by himself, then all he needs is 4 lvl 135+s to brainlessly kill anything they see and before you know it theyve reached the boss in about 23 mins, then pile it

ive done a few dungs with him and hes quite genious, the only drawback of his plans are ragequitters, but he hardly ever bothers looting food and is always the first in a room so everyone on his team is generaly happy with the food and the speed

i do think that the quaility of 117 teams will impove after this update, because anybody can get 69 dung and do floors with you, yet still have very little dung knowledge

lots of people dont care about dung itsself they just want 80 for chaotic

many are just wanting 85 then stopping for a while

but once the occult floors come, if you say "f45 large" most players with 90 dung have a great idea of what they are doing, and this will filter out the idiots allowing only the smarter people to play with you

now i understand this will reduce the field to choose from but i have no problem getting 5 guys in under a minute, and after this update it will be even more full of a world to choose from (id reccomend finding a team who wants to do all occult floors 36-47 and then hopping to a less laggy world)

a_final_name.png

rolf 40k exp/hr?

actualy telmo does use w117, with much sucess

he has the mentality that if he can key run in 25 mins by himself, then all he needs is 4 lvl 135+s to brainlessly kill anything they see and before you know it theyve reached the boss in about 23 mins, then pile it

ive done a few dungs with him and hes quite genious, the only drawback of his plans are ragequitters, but he hardly ever bothers looting food and is always the first in a room so everyone on his team is generaly happy with the food and the speed

i do think that the quaility of 117 teams will impove after this update, because anybody can get 69 dung and do floors with you, yet still have very little dung knowledge

lots of people dont care about dung itsself they just want 80 for chaotic

many are just wanting 85 then stopping for a while

but once the occult floors come, if you say "f45 large" most players with 90 dung have a great idea of what they are doing, and this will filter out the idiots allowing only the smarter people to play with you

now i understand this will reduce the field to choose from but i have no problem getting 5 guys in under a minute, and after this update it will be even more full of a world to choose from (id reccomend finding a team who wants to do all occult floors 36-47 and then hopping to a less laggy world)

alot of people that smartley reached 99 in the first few months will also shoot for higher maybe 105-120 even just using occult or at least come back to dungeoneering nolifing for a week or 2... lol

dungeoneering clans should be more active as well as more people will fel they are wasting less expirience with exp rates meant for lvl 93 compared to 69

no excuses w53 dg :P

but yeh doing floor 42-47 will weed out alot of the noobs on the lower floors but most will prob do 30-47 large for less resetting too

StarViv.png

• 4 weeks later...

Tezz! :-o

Telomarques or No Excuses or X Harnas X,

Their all got 120 so its possible.

Yet again, someone new could take the hounour ;)

| November 2009: Fishing Skillcape Achived |

| January 2010: Red Partyhat Obtained |

| March 2010: Woodcutting Skillcape Achived |

| August 2010: Fletching Skillcape Achived |

Zarfot.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

• 2 weeks later...

First it was Skiller 703, then it was Mintella, then it was Fredmcgarry, then it was No Excuses, then it was Telmomarques, and now it's Rela Rela5.

Why can't the same person keep up with the same goal? <_<

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 4 weeks later...

Zarfot

edit: wtf I already said that, can't remember lulz

Zarfot.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

• 3 weeks later...

Wisely Done

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Wisely Done

Really going out on a limb there, I mean, this guy isn't even close...

I bet Phoenix will get 200M right after Wisely and Toony have done it(not all in the same skills, ofcource).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

• 2 weeks later...