Hey guys, look at this map.

PuppyKing

kuradals_dungeon.png

Notice how to get to the gargoyles, abyssal demons, and dark beasts, you have to pass some mean ass dragons. Good thing you have an anti-fire shield! :grin: :thumbup: And it takes up an inventory space! :thumbup: Or you could risk death and just try to run past! Yeah! :thumbsup: Well, thats what this rant is about, because I think that ^^^ it totally lame! :shades:

Good point, but unless your defense and magic levels are 1 I think you'll be fine running past some blue drags.

29y32nr.png

Snipersxope.png

Firemaking cape 12/22/08 & Range cape 10/07/09

Quest cape 12/10/09 & Agility cape 8/13/10

The chances of them dragonfiring you are pretty low, they'll only get one attack before you get to the next room. And you get hit what? 400 if you're unlucky. Why bother even worrying or bringing an antifire shield for nothing?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I'm 99% sure he's talking about using the shortcuts, which means there's a big chance of getting hit really hard, protect magic or not.

I've never noticed because I can't use the shortcuts, but that's :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: .

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

there's a big chance of getting hit really hard, protect magic or not.

Yeah, it made my lifepoints go down to 0. :angry:

Luk i fixd eet

On topic: I hate running past blue dragons in Kuradal's dungeon. They can still hit pretty hard through protect from magic. If you happen to be out of prayer for whatever reason... GF.

Popedevourer.png

Just protect magic :/, if you are really worried take a sip of anti and then fero ring to the cave, is not that like they hit very hard.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

drink anti-dragonfire potion before entering.

Problem solved.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

drink anti-dragonfire potion before entering.

Problem solved.

That, i take a sip of super anti at the bank before any kuradal task (and just risk it when running back to kuradal lol).

no 85 herb? O help an incentive to train it

2dvjurb.png

Just protect magic :/, if you are really worried take a sip of anti and then fero ring to the cave, is not that like they hit very hard.

Protect magic doesn't help against metal dragons.

But yeah take a sip of antifire from now on. :thumbup:

dgs5.jpg

Prot melee alone= no difference

anti-fire alone = reduction in damage taken

anti-fire + Prot melee = 0 damage taken

problemo solved?

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

that makes no sense, shouldn't the strongest monsters be more towards the back. or perhaps the dark beasts are holding the gargoyles captive or something

The stronger monster are towards the back. :unsure:

Honestly, like everyone else said just take a sip of antifire and man the [bleep] up.

Prot melee alone= no difference

anti-fire alone = reduction in damage taken

anti-fire + Prot melee = 0 damage taken

problemo solved?

wat.

dgs5.jpg

2 things, one, the blue dragons have never EVER fire breathed my for more than 100 lp/ And that happened once, despite me using the dungeon beyond countless times.

The metals? two optionsL

(i use both depending)

buy about 400 anti d fire shields, for about liek 50k. just drop them as you get past metals. and take the long way to kuradal. Or, I also have about 100 1 dose anti fires (sup) drink to the content

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I doub't the max is above 700, and if you have the requirements for this cave you have higher LP then that.

Or if you're running through on low LP then maybe you could get killed, but thats just dumb tbh.

Nothing wrong with the map lol, I guess some people are jsut natural idiots though. That said I have never ever seen or heard of someone dieing by running past them.

4sDIn.png

Huh? I just pray mage and I ever get high for very much.

You could play it super-safe, I suppose, but what's the point? I always just pray mage and they headbutt me once and I'm on my merry way to the much more threatening Gargs.