Justin Bieber

Icuownage

oh yeah

129201529527514209.jpg

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find him more amusing than annoying.

That's how I look at bands like the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Rasmus, Ting Tings... I find entertainment value out of making myself miserable.

You guys do realize the dude's 16, right? He's already hit puberty.

I've never seen a Justin Bieber fangirl so I don't really see a reason to hate the guy. I'm not forced to listen to his music. Hating him just for existing would make me a douche.

He's just hitting puberty now. A little while ago he still had his baby boy voice, and now it sounds mid-pubescent. It's kinda sad.

I've never seen a Justin Bieber fangirl so I don't really see a reason to hate the guy. I'm not forced to listen to his music. Hating him just for existing would make me a douche.

You would be forced to listen to him if you're in a store and he starts playing over their music system. Not a fun experience.

Why do people think it's a water bottle in the video? It's a bouquet of flowers, pretty sure it was accidental how he got hit. If someone really wanted to hit him out of anger, I doubt a bouquet of flowers would have been their first choice of things to throw.

Anyways yeah he sucks.

Straw politics aside... :lol:

As someone pointed out on this section a while back, you're not going to have your young daughter listen to Cannibal Corpse.

Says who. :-w

I'll raise my kids (should I ever have any) on good old rock and roll. Along with some metal.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Awk leave her alone! She has enough on her plate wih her chest developing and her body turning into a woman.

:thumbup: for the comment

also ROFL at OP's video link. Definiatly getting circulated to all of my facebook friends tommorow

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

This thread is unwarranted. This forum needs to seriously learn to live, and let [bleep]ing live. He is a talented 16 year old singer, who is making more than most of you ever will, will have more fans than any of you ever will, and will in general be more successful than the majority of you. He has hit puberty, however, if you check out the profile age, this forum largely hasn't even dropped the diapers yet. And quite frankly, it's disturbing. I really don't care if you hate his music, to be honest, I hate it as well. But stop going out of your way to make jokes that are not only not funny, but not necessary. And one 4 minute justin beiber song every hour or two at wally world is nothing. get an ipod, or if you're some bizarre nonconformist, a zune. And just be glad its not the damn Girl from Impanema, or some steely dan [cabbage]. (A favorite at my walmart.) I have to listen to Justin Beiber's Baby, and One world (i think its called) for about 3-4 hours a day, deal with it. Stop joking Beiber and drop your pair already. goddamn.

/chris crocker

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Awk leave her alone! She has enough on her plate wih her chest developing and her body turning into a woman.

Justin Bieber is a boy.

That's the joke.

Stop joking Beiber and drop your pair already. goddamn.

We all have opinions. I don't mean to sound rude but their isn't need for that.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

This thread is unwarranted. This forum needs to seriously learn to live, and let [bleep]ing live. He is a talented 16 year old singer, who is making more than most of you ever will, will have more fans than any of you ever will, and will in general be more successful than the majority of you. He has hit puberty, however, if you check out the profile age, this forum largely hasn't even dropped the diapers yet. And quite frankly, it's disturbing. I really don't care if you hate his music, to be honest, I hate it as well. But stop going out of your way to make jokes that are not only not funny, but not necessary. And one 4 minute justin beiber song every hour or two at wally world is nothing. get an ipod, or if you're some bizarre nonconformist, a zune. And just be glad its not the damn Girl from Impanema, or some steely dan [cabbage]. (A favorite at my walmart.) I have to listen to Justin Beiber's Baby, and One world (i think its called) for about 3-4 hours a day, deal with it. Stop joking Beiber and drop your pair already. goddamn.

/chris crocker

Like you have room to talk. And the "talent" part is debatable at best. You piss me off.

I think most of us are fine with him filling the niche he fills, it's just that his fanbase irritates me. Nothing to say of the music, which makes me want to drive nails into children.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I grant that he has talent (look at his early youtube videos), but he's just been turned into the standard disposable star.

yup, when he dwindels in popularity, he will get dropped like a rock, :mellow:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

I fell bad for him, he gets a lot of [cabbage] for pretty much no reason. The kid makes good money doing something a lot of us would love to be able to do. I'm not a fan of his music by any stretch of the imagination, but calling him a little girl is really just sad. It's probably due to insecurities about your own masculinity.

That being said, that was pretty funny. Whoever threw it has good aim, although I suspect they didn't actually mean to hit him.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

These cookie cutter pop stars aren't even worth hating anymore. Justin Beiber merely exists because all the girls who liked the Jonas Brothers grew up so now they need someone to replace them. Talk to a teenage girl next year about Justin Beiber and she'll reply, "Justin who?!" In a year and a bit they'll need some other pop star to replace him and we'll probably still end up hating him just as must as we hated Justin Beiber. The Circle of Life.

Zaataar.png

/chris crocker

Like you have room to talk. And the "talent" part is debatable at best. You piss me off.

I think most of us are fine with him filling the niche he fills, it's just that his fanbase irritates me. Nothing to say of the music, which makes me want to drive nails into children.

And why don't I have room to talk? And ok. I find it funny how we used to be rs friends, and now you hate every post I make.

@ littleboy: you're not being rude. I was merely just trying to say, people on this forum tend to judge a situation without knowing the dynamics of it. For all we know (As someone posted a while ago) he may be extremely talented, yet simply making the music he makes, because it sells quite well.

And to everyone else, why does talent in singing have to be the defining factor? The argument could be made that skillfully using auto tune is just as hard. And what about producing the music themselves?

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

For the vast majority of his songs he's just completely blown over by overprocessing - where is his actual voice? He does have the talent to do it, he just isn't able to show it!

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

/chris crocker

Yeeah I'd much rather be forced to listen to Steely Dan than Justin...

/chris crocker

What the [bleep] is wrong with you.

/sarcasm

I mean here's the thing, he honestly isn't as bad as everyone says he is, and what I mean by that, is at least his music isn't abrasive. He's not flat, whether by autotuning or ability, his music does have a sense of harmony to it, even if its "photoshopped." Does it stand out as amazing? No. Does it stand out as nails to the ears? (opinion, but honestly, I don't like his music, infact I hate it too, just don't be so rushed in formulating opinions against people.)

And just be glad its not the damn Girl from Impanema, or some steely dan [cabbage]. (A favorite at my walmart.) I have to listen to Justin Beiber's Baby, and One world (i think its called) for about 3-4 hours a day, deal with it. Stop joking Beiber and drop your pair already. goddamn.

/chris crocker

/sarcasm

What's wrong with Steely Dan? :unsure:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

And just be glad its not the damn Girl from Impanema, or some steely dan [cabbage]. (A favorite at my walmart.) I have to listen to Justin Beiber's Baby, and One world (i think its called) for about 3-4 hours a day, deal with it. Stop joking Beiber and drop your pair already. goddamn.

/chris crocker

/sarcasm

What's wrong with Steely Dan? :unsure:

Personal experience. My dad is a diehard fan, and used to, and still does blast his infernal music all on the speakers. That and the same two Cranberry songs over and over.

I do not like the saxophone.