Justin Bieber

Icuownage

Just wanted to share that I don't have an opinion on Justin Bieber.

And Steely Dan are great. But that's kind of OFF-TOPIC!(!)!!

I wonder when Justin Bieber is going to do his first Steely Dan cover.

He'd be amazing for Deacon Blues.

Or. Ricky don't lose that number.

Uhu.

Maybe they could do something together.

2uiahec.jpg

52c10h.jpg

I'd pay good MONEY to see these two people on the same stage.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Throw something harder than a water bottle... something in the rock and/or brick department would be nice.

Your local Home Depot will be able to help you.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Lil dude is literally swimming in 30 year old cougars, you just can't hate on that.

All of you wishing physical harm on a little kid are edgy as hell though!

2009rb9.jpg

I first saw her on Silent Library because one of my friends was like "OH MY GOD! THAT'S JUSTIN BIEBER WITH A BROKEN LEG!" And I was like "OMG! WHO THE [bleep] IS THAT?" I had remained blissfully ignorant until he showed me a godawful music video. Next thing you know, that's all you hear about is how every girl in the world can't get enough of the kind of pop music that only a teenage girl could love.

I hope she heads to North Korea. Bill Clinton won't be coming to negotiate bringing her back to US soil, that's for sure.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I grant that he has talent (look at his early youtube videos), but he's just been turned into the standard disposable star.

yup, when he dwindels in popularity, he will get dropped like a rock, :mellow:

And maybe get his act together and make music that an audience of all sexes over 12 would like to hear.

Oh wow ISTP, you were right. It is a bouquet! I guess everyone thought it was a water bottle because all the titles of the vids have been 'HIT BY WATER BOTTLE' and it's too blurry to determine what it really is if you're not focusing on what it is.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

He's just the most recent pretty teenage boy that pre-teen girls are drooling over. Anyone remember Jesse McCartney, Aaron Carter, Lil' Bow Wow, and 'Lil Romeo? His career will be over before 2012.

You're wrong. Damn you're wrong. But oh, let fools be fools, my mom always said.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

@littleboi, It's merely a style of singing. But I will admit, it sounds darn pubescent. But he may just be a tenor, some men just are.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

Oh my God! I can't wait for his book! It's an autobiography, because let me tell you, at age sixteen he has a lot to say. I hate idiots like him. They are money [bleep]. The concerts and crap aren't enough, let's sell a little book at full price about my life, despite the fact I really don't have a life yet. Sure I'm a singer, but does my life as a singer really constitute as good enough to release a book about?

Miley Cyrus did it and everyone thought the same thing. It's stupid for a teenager to publish a biography. It would be better off known as a book of stories from the road or something. And who seriously thinks that Miley Cyrus and Beiber have the capacity to write a whole autobiography? I believe they should pull their names away from the space reserved for an author, because I sure as hell know that while the story of the people is correct, it is being relayed to an author who remains anonymous. Then again, that author might want to posting his name on the front of a Beiber book.

If you were high it would probably be really fun to read. But it's Justin Beiber. How fun can his autobiography be? He has the life of a singer/band that isn't all that exciting. If he was taking drugs during tours and when writing songs and stuff, that would be much more exciting.

If you were high it would probably be really fun to read. But it's Justin Beiber. How fun can his autobiography be? He has the life of a singer/band that isn't all that exciting. If he was taking drugs during tours and when writing songs and stuff, that would be much more exciting.

Well, you never know...

Oh my God! I can't wait for his book! It's an autobiography, because let me tell you, at age sixteen he has a lot to say. I hate idiots like him. They are money [bleep]. The concerts and crap aren't enough, let's sell a little book at full price about my life, despite the fact I really don't have a life yet. Sure I'm a singer, but does my life as a singer really constitute as good enough to release a book about?

Miley Cyrus did it and everyone thought the same thing. It's stupid for a teenager to publish a biography. It would be better off known as a book of stories from the road or something. And who seriously thinks that Miley Cyrus and Beiber have the capacity to write a whole autobiography? I believe they should pull their names away from the space reserved for an author, because I sure as hell know that while the story of the people is correct, it is being relayed to an author who remains anonymous. Then again, that author might want to posting his name on the front of a Beiber book.

I agree. I do think some young adults have legitimate autobiographies to publish (if they've been through something etc idk). But the vast majority do it to be cool.

I agree. I do think some young adults have legitimate autobiographies to publish (if they've been through something etc idk). But the vast majority do it to make money.

Fix'd.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

You guys do realize the dude's 16, right? He's already hit puberty.

I have a feeling that's probably a lie so he doesn't get even more abuse, i mean seriously, have you HEARD his voice? He's a joke, and should really stfu.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I'm going to have to take a similar stance as saruman. I don't necessarily support him, but I honestly think that some of the comments and jokes made are somewhat unwarranted.

It's threads like these that just further my belief that the subject of music and its performers can reach up to the same levels of controversy and debate as religion, politics, and sex. People can just seem so passionate about a cause that they will defend their stance to the very end and will be willing to take extreme measures. It is for that reason that I always find it very difficult to post about topics like these.

My own SNSD thread I started a while back received a battery of unjustified insults and attacks. Just a simple and harmless posting about a particular group I had an interest in brought in a whole slew of comments from different sides.

It is a nice thought that a great deal of prejudice has evaporated from our world in the last couple hundred years, but have people completely changed? Absolutely not. The world is still rife with prejudice and ridicule for a plethora of reasons and factors, some having better grounds than others. People on the street still discriminate against others and only more so on the Internet. I've been racially discriminated against in school not only by peers, but even by teachers before. Surfing the web, it can be certainly hard to discern a "funny joke" to a genuine spouting of deep-seeded hate.

In my own experience in investigating STAND material (specifically anti-SNSD people), it runs from anything like little comments about how a member might have a bad personality to an outright and often unjustified bashing of the group.

All in all, some of the stuff on the Internet is just pure poison, meant to taint and corrupt and nothing else.

The veil of anonymity that the net grants people has been incredibly empowering to many. I'm confident that a great deal of the bullying, flaming, and outright trolling on the Internet would not happen at all if those people had to face the other parties involved. The very quality of these interactions, to have little or no direct and immediate consequence and the ability to just slip away when your computer is turned off or smartphone is slipped into your pocket, has been a huge driving force.

Uh...

Huh... :blink:

What was I talking about? :mellow:

I do agree the jokes go too far sometimes. He's only a kid, I almost feel bad for him...until I see him driving around half million dollar convertibles.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I haven't really heard any of his songs, but I wish I could go onto a Youtube video of any song ever made ever and there not to be some Bieber/Anti-Bieber war going off.

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.