Justin Bieber

Icuownage

I don't like his music, and I don't like the fangirls who think they'll marry him. Everything about him just annoys me, but no one's forcing me to listen to him, I guess.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No what I realized reading this topic.

What happened to the Jonas Brothers?

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

They have a TV show on Disney, are touring to promote Camp Rock 2 (which they're in), Nick (the only one with legit talent) has a band that he recorded an album with, Kevin got married, Joe's being an idiot.

Not really a fan of his music, but good for him for being a huge success.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/justin-bieber-to-star-back-to-the-future-remake

No- of all the possible things that could happen... Please; remaking a classical movie series it bad enough, if this happens it will be killed off for good. Please don't be Marty if he gets the role...

vizardsig-1.png

They have a TV show on Disney, are touring to promote Camp Rock 2 (which they're in), Nick (the only one with legit talent) has a band that he recorded an album with, Kevin got married, Joe's being an idiot.

Why is it called the Jonas brothers if none of them are called Jonas?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Joe Jonas

Kevin Jonas

Nick Jonas

wat

Why do you know that?

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Joe Jonas

Kevin Jonas

Nick Jonas

wat

Why do you know that?

everyone knows that <_<

on the subject of JB: well nice for him, he is famous, has a lot of money,... i hope he enjoy's it for as long as it lasts (probably not very long i guess :rolleyes: )

Sacrificing efficiency for fun since 1991

angel2w.gif

Dreezer.png

Joe Jonas

Kevin Jonas

Nick Jonas

wat

Why do you know that?

everyone knows that <_<

Everyone in the "I have no penis" club you and djay are in? :mellow:

And if he's smart he will probably be able to live off the money he made forever.

Retired

You know Jonas is a first name and not a surname here.

:$

Retired

• 2 weeks later...

I think alot of people are just jealous of his talent. You cant deny that he does have a pretty good voice for his age, and we also cant deny that either when puberty hits him his voice will either suck, or be a gift from Jesus himself. Sure he is young to be singing about love and everything, but the kid is very mature for his age. Im not saying that im in love with him, but ill listen to his music over like taylor swift, gucci mane, soulja boy, etc anyday. Just saying.

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his dashing looks.

I wont smoke it if the name ain't right

My haze is looking like its been in a color fight.

Guess we are smoking on Picasso, light it up, ignite the spark.

Man it feels good to be smoking on fine arts.

The dude's voice sounds like it has not deepened at all. That's a pretty good sign of a major lack of testosterone. That, or he's either a castrati or can somehow hit those octaves.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his dashing looks.

This is going in my signature.

Retired

I dont see why people like him. He has no talent. That voice of his was not meant for singing because it sucks. He does that girly little hair flip thing that I hate and all around he is just another pop artist that will be an absolute nobody in like a year.