Minecraft General

demby123

I'm currently building a tower that's surrounded by lava to protect against them DAMN CREEPERS.

Ahhh, Minecraft is the most fun I've had in a game in a while.

More lost than I've ever been. Time to dig down to Redstone and make a compass to get home. ;_;

EDIT: Got kinda lucky, dug down into a dungeon with ~20 Diamonds and more redstone than I'd ever need. :thumbup:

EDIT AGAIN: Dungeon was epic, the iron I got from it linked my two sets of tracks, all that I have left on my planned Minecart track is a track to my base, or at least where I can get to a ladder to enter it. Then I have a little unconnected bit to connect into the track somehow, perhaps making a second track floating around. Though I must look into boosters for it, so it's not all for show as it has been so far.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

it seems to resemble Captain Falcon...

What should i do with like 100 iron ores?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

i finally found a ton of gold and a little lava in my dungeon.. but i died so i'm screwed

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Just ran into my first skeleton riding on a spider. Granted I've only been off peaceful for a few days since it started getting boring, but still.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

it seems to resemble Captain Falcon...

What should i do with like 100 iron ores?

Minecart system?

Minecarts don't do anything for me. I understand on how to use them and all, but they seem to be useless, as I have no idea how to make boosters, and even if I did, I barely go anywhere.

Also: 33w1k68.png

Do like?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

[hide=No...Sudden..Movements...]lbR1K.png[/hide]

Hes been standing here for a good while now...

[hide=Day soon...]s7yxe.png[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Ugh, fell in icy lake and drowned. Lost ~59 iron. Started work on my minecarts to another continent though. :D

-Random Youtuber

[hide=DAMMIT]ad1SV.png[/hide]

*Note to self*

Dont use pressure plates, on doors, in the grasslands biome.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Just make a (giant) cacti wall around it. That's the green stuff on mine. Never had one get past.

-Random Youtuber

Or you could just switch to Peaceful then switch back if you are about to lose dozens of hours of work to a creeper.

True, but that sloppy quick house took 5 minuets, so I didn't care.

Just thought how it was funny he was that close and didn't explode.

Just DL'd Minecraft. Figured out how through a Youtube video how to make a workbench and an axe and pickaxe and stuff. Now running around hitting pigs.

now wat do

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Crafting

The adventure is up to you.

H2P, If you build a base you could also make a water door. 2 blocks of width with water falling down it. Mobs can't get in, and you can leave a collection box at the bottom to collect the spoils. Example:

minecrafth.png

Also, you could make a boat elevator for quick access to the top. Multipurpose door is very nice.

vizardsig-1.png

H2P, If you build a base you could also make a water door. 2 blocks of width with water falling down it. Mobs can't get in, and you can leave a collection box at the bottom to collect the spoils. Example:

minecrafth.png

Also, you could make a boat elevator for quick access to the top. Multipurpose door is very nice.

Oooh.

Will consider this for future bases.

Im a little lost on what type of fortress to create in terms of fighting back against those darn mobs.

And my portal shut itself down for an unknown reason. Obby blocks are still there though. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3