Minecraft General

demby123

Sucks. Can't find any coal, so I can dig down with light, I could keep going, but I'll get owned if I run into anything. ;_;

@Xecer: Not that I know of.

Coal is everywhere. I found a handy deposit inside my base, and I can keep chipping away at that when I need to smelt my iron and glass.

lampost_sig_stark.png

I'm playing on easy, to be fair.

My, you're a brave one. FYI, easy mode is glitched in Alpha atm. Yes you take less damage and do more damage, but mobs spawn in freakin' HORDES, man. There are a lot less mobs on normal and hard mode.

Oh and yes mobs can spawn in caves. In fact, mobs will spawn anywhere where there is no light, including in your base, even during the day, if it isn't well lit. Torches are your best friend :thumbup:

Nah he sucks.

I can't wait for monster damage and all that though, will make multiplayer a lot more interesting. Still having a lot of fun with my server I made so far (which is me, Elk and a couple of friends so far on it.).

I will complete my sky tunnel.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Nah he sucks.

I can't wait for monster damage and all that though, will make multiplayer a lot more interesting. Still having a lot of fun with my server I made so far (which is me, Elk and a couple of friends so far on it.).

-wants to join-

Nah he sucks.

-wants to join-

-Wants to join as well.-

vizardsig-1.png

I'll think about it lol.

Pretty much I don't know how many people I could have on a server since it's just running off my computer. It's also more of just a server for me and my friends more so than a general server.

I'll think about it though and maybe talk it over with the guys I play it with, see what they think. If I do let people in I'll probably do it on a case-by-case basis (I.E whisper me for the server ip). So yeah I'll report back here with more.

Alright, here is the deal guys.

I decided that I will let TIF onto my server. However I have some rules for it.

• You must whisper me for the server I.P. I will refuse anyone who I don't know. This is not personal, it's simply me not wanting to give out my i.p to random people. I'm sorry if I turn you down and don't give you an I.P. If I was running this server off of something other than my own personal computer I would. If you whisper me whisper me with your minecraft name.

• PLEASE do not give out the I.P to anyone, even someone else from TIF. Again this is more-so to help protect me but also I don't want random people on our server. I don't want 4chan suddenly having my I.P address for some reason. I will ban anyone who's name isn't on my "list" for the server.

• Obviously no griefing is allowed. I don't think I need to tell anyone that.

That all being said I might be starting the server fresh soon.

Also if someone knows some way to make it so that I can have the server run from a different i.p other than my personal one do let me know. If I can do that it would be much better.

http://minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=39524

This is my livestream for MineCraft. Times when I will play, etc.

I had 40 viewers on so the first time I went online which is pretty good I feel, if this could be posted on the front page that would be cool :)

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

"In the last 24 hours, 55442 people registered, and 25574 people bought the game."

A game making over 250,000 euros in a single day, made by one guy. It truly is the dream of an Indie Dev.

vizardsig-1.png

Yeah, that's amazing. I remember my RL friend talking about this game months ago, I was like ya whatever. Just picked up the game a few weeks ago and now all of the sudden its popularity is exploding. :blink: Hell just today I saw like 3-4 guys at the college campus playing on their laptops. It's nice to see a level headed indie dev getting what he deserves. Way better than some of the [cabbage] being pumped out these days. <_<

Well, excuse me for the double post, but i've finished my crafting tonight. Made another base and a small house at a halfway between my two. Also put down minecart tracks, and crafted some carts - powered, storage and plain.

I indeed to shift large amounts of iron. Bahahaha.

lampost_sig_stark.png

That tree thing you're building is gonna look badass. :thumbsup:

Well if you like it, it has progressed a lot, I have a lot of leaves now.

I am back ONLINE for another 3 or 4 hours from this point so drop in!

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!