Minecraft General

demby123

Just finished putting the finishing touches on my treehouse, made completely of wood, and the song Firestarter, by Prodigy comes on. THEY'RE TAUNTING ME.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Just finished putting the finishing touches on my treehouse, made completely of wood, and the song Firestarter, by Prodigy comes on. THEY'RE TAUNTING ME.

I love the irony.

Regarding the cart station, how would I go around building something like that, which has fast carts?

lampost_sig_stark.png

Started playing this game yesterday. It was pretty fun at first but now that I've made a decent base, I'm not really sure what to do next. :mellow:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Started playing this game yesterday. It was pretty fun at first but now that I've made a decent base, I'm not really sure what to do next. :mellow:

Build a huge minecart track/system. :thumbup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

tumblr_l9s1a28Sq81qzd3eyo1_500.png

praise-the-lord.jpg

@ Notch. He is starting a business, getting married soon, fixing the servers, hiring people, and updating the game. No reason to complain for a while after this. It will be a very great Halloween.

vizardsig-1.png

Aww, a whole month? Darn. Sounds like an awesome update, though. Except for the torch bit... I hope lanterns will at least light a bigger area to compensate for the fact that they will probably take iron and possibly glass to make.

So my minecraft gets to 44% and than this:

CfaEA.jpg

What do.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

i built a pretty sick pirate ship in my free version of alpha (got it during free weekend). i am buying this game the minute i get a new computer.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Blah, it also said monsters will spawn in places that aren't as dark. So basically, now I have to seal off all my mines, because they're built in the back of my houses.

Ok, so my current project: The second house I built has a big wall around it, so I decided it would look cool to seal of the top with glass. Then I had some left over so I built a room of glass on top. Today, I was digging a new mineshaft and I ran into some lava, so I brought some up and now I'm in the process of filling the glass room above my glass roof with lava :D

I believe he stated on his twitter a while back that he wanted to make lamps. Somebody suggested making the lamps the current torch ID and making a new one for the torch. He liked the idea. If he listened your torches should become lanterns.

vizardsig-1.png

All my paths to my various bases are torches. Now i'm going to get lost. This is making me sad :(

I guess it's a good thing I built a glass room full of lava above my main base :D

All my paths to my various bases are torches. Now i'm going to get lost. This is making me sad :(

I guess it's a good thing I built a glass room full of lava above my main base :D

Can you show pictures? :P

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Can you show pictures? :P

Sure. I'll put them up when I'm happy with how it looks. Last time I added a lava flow block I ended up killing myself and losing my bucket and a diamond pickaxe, so I've gotta go on another mining expedition before I can fill it to the top.

Edit:

[hide]From below:mine1.png

From above:mine2.png

side:mine3.png

My other base:mine4.png

At night:mine5.png[/hide]

I thought of something, could there be a possibility or mobs teleporting out and to the Hell Realm?

I could imagine hearing a warp noise behind you, and you hear a S-SsSss...

vizardsig-1.png