Minecraft General

demby123

holydiamond.png

:ohnoes: The latest hunt.

Holy cow. Multiplayer must be much more generous than singleplayer, that's more diamonds than I've found in my entire world. In fact, it's about the same as my supply of iron.

Minecart system going well. Just sending paths off in every direction, though I'm running low on stone, so I might make a trip to the bottom of my mines and see what's happening.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Started a new world since my computer had to be wiped. My forge is built into a hill and is now 16x16. The shaft will be 14x14, which will take forever to clear. I plan on having it jut one level above ground (but overgrown with trees) and the second level will be a storage room for ores, slag, and dirt.

I need to try to get at least the vertical shaft down to the bottom before the update. The lanterns will definitely help.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

So I finally tried Minecraft the other day. Although I did find it fun for the first hour, I got quickly borred of it. Most likely, because I was playing the old single player version (not gonna pay for it).

1277142774545.png

16185_s.gif

So I finally tried Minecraft the other day. Although I did find it fun for the first hour, I got quickly borred of it. Most likely, because I was playing the old single player version (not gonna pay for it).

1277142774545.png

Yea the single player is lame. The TNT doesn't even detonate.

mijnepichuisjeopminecra.png

made this on the free version

first it was a shack,then it was a shack with dirt on top of it(artifactial hill), then , i made 2 brick facades at the front and the back ,and now, its a brick house :P

EDIT:

mijnepichuisjeopminecra.png

made a small moat around it, with a bridge :P

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

2r4obuv.png

My base thing. I wouldn't have put it up, but I was asked for a picture. There's a lot behind it, like a brick house, a mine and many minecart tracks, way down at sea level.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Can fences catch on fire? I'm palying with lava, but don't want to destroy my guard rail.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I think fences can catch fire, unsure. I would test first in case.

Also, Notch released a picture of the Hell Demension. GET HYPED.

tumblr_la37loKz0B1qzd3eyo1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1286829794&Signature=SiFgX5cThPMNqfsrTmgW9dhkHVc%3D

EDIT: The glowing rocks could be brimstone. I hope we can mine them. Anyone else would enjoy lighting up their base with rocks from hell?

vizardsig-1.png

Mod for more worlds.

13YFY.png

http://www.mediafire.com/?o1j45v59zjzmek3

Installation

Windows:

1) Open up %appdata%, if you don't know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%

2) Browse to .minecraft/bin

3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.

4) Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.

5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.

6) Run Minecraft, enjoy!

Macintosh:

1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.

2) Type in the following, line by line:

Code: Select allcd ~

mkdir mctmp

cd mctmp

jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar

3) Outside of terminal, copy the class files into the mctmp directory.

4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:

Code: Select allrm META-INF/MOJANG_C.*

jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./

cd ..

rm -rf mctmp

5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!

vizardsig-1.png

On the one hand, I really want this game, and the price seems good. On the other hand, [bleep] PayPal.

Ew Paypal one of two things putting me off from buying.

If putting money onto Paypal is your problem, and not actually registering a Paypal account, then I believe a solution is to buy a Visa gift card, add it to your Paypal account as a credit card, and then proceed with the payment.

Actually, if registering a Paypal account is your problem, I believe you would be able to register a Paypal account with a Visa gift card in place of a credit card, but as for that I am not sure either.

I'm going to buy a Visa gift card on Wednesday, probably from a local grocery, as an intermediary to buy Minecraft, I'll post back here then to let you guys know how it went, and if successful, I'll give you some info on how to add the card to Paypal, etc.

Edit: Oh, and this:

. Best with sound.

So, I guess I can only play Minecraft in Offline mode.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

After watching several videos on various things I am really loving this and realise this could be my wisest purchase since The Orange Box. Just need to do some multiplayer.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

So I've been thinking about actually buying this game. Is it worth it? Will I get bored after a few days of messing around digging caves and stuff? What can you tell me about the multiplayer system?

This signature is intentionally left blank.