Minecraft General

demby123

Just completely clean-slated my MC files, gonna start over from scratch. I got addicted to InvEdit and it took all the fun away. I'm currently working on a house, and I spawned literally inside a skeleton dungeon. Mob trap in my house ftw?

I'll try to keep yall updated.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

So. I'm working on linking my mob trap to my house, and I'm digging through my chest to find some glass (note, Im playing on normal) and I get my stockpile of glass out and begin walking through my tunnel. Stopping for a second to check my inventory of needed supplies, and that menacing, terrible sound appeared.. sssssssssssss...................... BOOM.

Now I'm working on putting the whole side of my house back together and finding all of my lost items again. Damn creepers.

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Sometimes I want to drive a small, armored tank in the caverns for that very reason.

I want to play Minecraft but I don't feel like downloading all the useful mods out there (again). Notch should really add Modsupport very, very soon.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Mod support would be nice, yeah.

Mod support and being able to use said mods on SMP, even better. I miss my freaking grappling hook on Diamond Seekers ._.

Speaking of, I think I'll hop on for a few minutes, if anyone's on now.

Oh, and my old list of single player mods was probably several dozen mods long. Just saying >.>

Link_Olaran.png

This is my house so far (Legit, no INVedit.)

Rather large pics

[hide]Fronthouse.png

backhouse.png[/hide]

Very nice, Hugger :) the sole thing I would say to add is a roof of some sort, that would make it a bit more realistic looking I think.

I'd also note that spiders would be able to climb over your fence (and house) quite easily, but seeing as I don't see a sword in your hotbar, I'm guessing you're on peaceful >.> or just don't have a sword on you atm, I suppose. Second reasoning for a roof, spiders will slide up, thump into the underside of the overhanging roof, and fall :P

Oh, and I'd like to see what the interior looks like as well, if you'd post some more screenies. Only thing I can barely make out inside is a furnace, lol. And a double chest.

... Gah, now I wanna play lol. Guess I'll hop on Diamond Seekers for a bit. Or maybe just single player... hm.

Link_Olaran.png

I really like the roof of this building I made. Used Corner-Stairs Mod and a little patience.

[hide=The Old Tower + Expansion]victoriaoldtower.jpg[/hide]

What's inside the little building:

[hide=Altar of Rememberance]victoriaaltarofremember.jpg[/hide]

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Brown and Bloom with some alterations. Original creator's not updating it anymore so I had to add on it it, and the paintings (as the bookshelves, blue-gold banner are) is from some texture pack I forgot the name of.

siggy3s.jpg

Why does your base going into the water look like it's at an angle? :blink:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Brown and Bloom, or so I believe.

Edit: Actually, I just got a relatively new version of it from the last page, Giordano.

Ah, yes it appears so. Finally someone got around to it. Link for those interested: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1021&t=156638

Its a really nice texture pack: sticks to the vanilla as possible but in 32x32.

@ Aeon: You talking about my base?

siggy3s.jpg

MANY PICTURES INCOMING!

:ugeek:

I have built the best (and largest) thing I've ever built in Minecraft. My hands, eyes, and head are now sore because of it and my body is stiff. But I really like the end result of this Throne Room that looks like a oversized church. Without much ado, pictures.

[hide=Throne Palace from afar]victoriasandbarviewphas.jpg[/hide]

[hide=The tip-top is at the maximum placeable block level. Clouds go under the Blue Cross]victoriastairsofsuprema.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Fortress Victoria's Throne Palace]victoriathethronepalace.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Throne Palace, backside]victoriathronepalacebac.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Entering...]victoriathronepalaceofv.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Height of the Cross Tower]victoriaheightofthecros.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Interior View]victoriathronepalaceupp.jpg[/hide]

[Hide=Last picture, viewpoint from the Throne]victoriaviewfromthethro.jpg[/hide]

*All INVedited of course.

*Brown and Bloom - Gio's Altered Verison, used. In case anybody asks. :razz:

siggy3s.jpg

I'll say a good four hours: one yesturday laying out the floor/base walls and three (straight) today doing anything else.

Needless to say I'm not going to play Minecraft for a while now. * **

*we need a tired/sleepy smiley

**Until I figure out what to build next. I'm running out of space on that island.

siggy3s.jpg

# of internets Giordano wins: ∞

:smile:

Thanks guys. I seriously thought this would of been overlooked. But anyway, now I got competition to live up to in order to finish the fortress. I might just HAVE to expand the island as Fizzzard's saying. Might be easier that way, considering I don't have to blow ground up with TNT. Only time will tell.

EDIT: SNOW AND RAIN in the next patch!

siggy3s.jpg

That looks awesome. Maybe you can get struck by lightning? :ohnoes:

That would be really awesome if rain was a precursor to finite water. I've always wanted to mine a huge underground cavern and drain an entire lake...