Hacked and Rep Ruined

XCRunner772

So last March I stopped playing RS due to a girl and school. A couple days ago I go to log back in and find out that my PW was changed and my recoveries erased. Name of my account was changed to "mooch is pro". This entire time the account has been a member, and the cash has been billed to my credit card. So knowing the CC info, the EMail linked to my account, old passwords, and much much more information I was able to get my account back. I have since changed the name BACK to "XCRunner772". However whenever Admin edit: Name removed (Who was that hacker, I suppose since he keeps calling it his account...) joins FSC he goes into a huge rage war against me, calling me a hacker and saying that he's going to DDOS me and "keep me off the internet for a year".

All this BS that he's throwing around doesn't phase me, but it's the fact that now everyone thinks I'm a hacker. Imagine trying to get some people from FSC to go GWD or DG with me. It'll be practically impossible since they'll think that I'm a hacker.

I'm posting all this mostly to prove that it is MY account since I have the tip.it account and all the screenshots of past level ups/monster drops. I'm willing to link to my photobucket account if you want more proof. Also, I'd like it if any high-ranked tip.it person could look into the photobucket account itself (i'm willing to give the SN and PW to them) and post here saying that they were able to log into it, and see alll the pictures as proof that I took them.

mozzys.gif

confuter.png

XBL Gamertag = MakesYouScream

WoW = Runetotem Horde - Vidars

This should probably be in rants...

Did you give ANYONE your password? That's why most people are hacked, because they let their friend on their account/paid somebody to train skills...

And if you quit, why still be a member? If it's the lower rates, 1 month of no membership pays for 5 months of extra rates.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/173173-engineer-skill-and-railroads/<<Click! I support! Click!

.-- .... -.-- .- .-. . -.-- --- ..- .-. . .- -.. .. -. --. - .... .. ... ..--..

I4prez - I'm not really ranting, just hoping for my rep to stop circling the drain anymore than it already is. And my password was insanely simple, and I was stupid in mentioning that multiple times in FSC.

mozzys.gif

confuter.png

Removed the name, as we don't allow naming of players in a negative light.

I also moved the topic to Rants.

When it comes to the internal FSC problems, I suggest contacting someone ranked there and have them verify you in some way. If all else fails, there are other monster hunting and DG clans.

Good luck!

Laikrob,

Tip.It Administrator.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Change your name and cancel membership, that way you won't have your old name dangling around= problem solved, you've got a new identity. Or...just get new friends....who cares what other think.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I did but like 3 days ago I got members back :D

Lol nice XD Should have one of our awesome dk trips sometime.

Xpx - I can't change my name again, already did it once (From mooch is pro to XCRunner772) so now I gotta wait ; ;

mozzys.gif

confuter.png

Awesome lol lets remove the name everytime its mentioned but leave 'mooch is pro' in the main post :P

But I kinda missed the point when you told me, I get it now its a pretty [bleep] move tbh hope people dont actually start to think youre a hacker.

2dvjurb.png

Wow, I had no idea. I remember him using that account, but just assumed it was his. I don't know you other than this past week seeing you in the chat, but I believe you. I know the other guy, and even though we're kinda friends, I'm not at all surprised by his behavior. I'm glad Cod's looking into it.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

SODb

Because were better than FSC anyway...

Sodb isn't much better than FSC. They're just different types of bad.

Also, Mooch doesn't seem like he would hack. Maybe someone is attempting to frame him?

And the hell? Do you never check your card statements? (Or did you know mems was running? Not sure)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

support because you run cross country

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Just so you know, I am looking into this matter. Will reply later, busy at the moment.

-Codguy

Tooooooooooooooooooo busy snorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Xcrunner was banned from my channel because he was Mooch's alt (that and for spamming). I didn't know it was just a hacked account. Lifted the ban now :thumbup:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Welcome back mate :P You say its hard to find people to DG and GWD with? Just gimme a call, and if I can, I'll be there with ya mate <3:

Now if only we could only persuade Corncorn to come back right mate? :o

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg