Doing 2 elite clue scrolls at once

Wyodaniel

I thought it would be pretty funny to do 2 elite clues at once, and my friends kept telling me it couldn't be done. So, just to irritate them, I did it. Enjoy :

---Wyodaniel

First person to prove it's possible to

without being blessed.

First and only person to get

I belive elite clue scroll's icon looks diferent from 3lvl clue scroll icon, meaning its not an elite clue.

Dude netime it has an arrow in the clue its a elite. anytime it has a celtic knot its an elite. netime u get a bandos or corp puzzle its a elite. and netime a guthix wizard attacks its a elite

I belive elite clue scroll's icon looks diferent from 3lvl clue scroll icon, meaning its not an elite clue.

Dude netime it has an arrow in the clue its a elite. anytime it has a celtic knot its an elite. netime u get a bandos or corp puzzle its a elite. and netime a guthix wizard attacks its a elite

I was just about to say that.

Nicely done on that, I got frustrated just watching you do it :S

35b9enp.jpg

Yep, had one a little while ago.

Got to say that's a very nice achievement. I certainly wouldn't have the patience to do that. :thumbup:

j0xPu5R.png

wad da F

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]