Most Wanted Sequels

Dupin

A series that left a cliffhanger in its second installment, then completely ruined the third by starting a new story...so I really wish Capcom would do us all a favor and create Dino Crisis 4, from where 2 left off. :(

Agreed. Been a long time since I have seen any dinosaurs in a game, it always seems to be zombies or aliens at the moment.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SMRPG fo' sho'. Don't even say paper mario was a sequel. Completely different game.

Do want more 2d metroids...

IWBTG 2? lol

and when is pong 2 coming out? Seriously, love that game.

Starcraft 2 - PCTahvo.617. Message me if you want to play, always up to play with fellow Tifers.

Perfect Dark needs a sequel it can be proud of. Perfect Dark Zero was trash.

Agreed, it was tons of fun but after playing a few mins of PD:Z I felt nauseated.

I don't know about you guys though, I'm still holding out for a Legend of Dragoon sequel. Story was amazing and gameplay was brilliant. I'm actually going through another playthrough this week (along with breaks for L4D'ing), had to dust off the PS2 and find an old PS1 memory card...

hzvjpwS.gif

What? This?

l69twofacedbastardmodsada9.png

GTA has evolved so much since then. It would be interesting to see Rockstar's portrayal of gangsta London today, with the radio stations, real cut scenes, characters, and the whole modern GTA charm (and graphics) in general.

Another Super Smash Bros (probably not going to happen but I'd like to see it anyway)

This would be awesome, only with some more characters from different consoles (Jak + daxter, SORA/ROXAS :pray:) would be pretty epic.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Beyond Good And Evil 2, please.

I would give my right arm for it. Well, someone's right arm, at least.

But then you would deny someone else the change to play it :shock: Nobody could be that heartless...

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Another Super Smash Bros (probably not going to happen but I'd like to see it anyway)

This would be awesome, only with some more characters from different consoles (Jak + daxter, SORA/ROXAS :pray:) would be pretty epic.

Why do you say there won't be another SSB? It was one of the best games on the Wii, and I expect Nintendo will release a sequel when they release a new console. And yes, characters from other games would be great, but it would be impossible to get permission.

Why do you say there won't be another SSB? It was one of the best games on the Wii, and I expect Nintendo will release a sequel when they release a new console. And yes, characters from other games would be great, but it would be impossible to get permission.

I bet Nintendo could manage a deal with square and/or naughty dog and w/e companies. After all Nintendo is a console maker mostly, and not a game maker. While SE and Naughty dog are game makers, so Nintendo is not in direct competition with them. Square has even given Nintendo their sloppy seconds on occasion.

Now it would be a far chance for them to make a deal with Sony, but in the end the rights to the characters belong to the companies, to distribute as they wish.

I want a Luigi's Mansion 2 or a Super Mario Sunshine 2. Seriously why are there not more Mario games where the characters use gadgets like FLUDD and the Pultergust 3000? In fact, just bring back E. Gadd.

Also I want a proper Paper Mario game for the Wii. Super Paper Mario was crap.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

HL2:Ep3.

Not exactly a sequel, but the source engine needs a big upgrade at some point soon. It has occasional smaller updates to it to keep it almost up to date, but Imo valve need to do something big and mind blowing to the engine just as it was when it was first released. Super water physics, bullet physics or something like those that can change games just as much as the physics currently in the engine would be good. It would also mean we could finally get a new counter strike game.

Get your priorities right, we need a huge overhaul if the Steam client itself. I find it less stable than lithium.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

HL2:Ep3.

Not exactly a sequel, but the source engine needs a big upgrade at some point soon. It has occasional smaller updates to it to keep it almost up to date, but Imo valve need to do something big and mind blowing to the engine just as it was when it was first released. Super water physics, bullet physics or something like those that can change games just as much as the physics currently in the engine would be good. It would also mean we could finally get a new counter strike game.

Get your priorities right, we need a huge overhaul if the Steam client itself. I find it less stable than lithium.

Really? I find it to be pretty damn good (I actually run all my games through steam).

Of course I'm also used to when Steam first came out and it actually was "less stable than lithium". It was seriously a mess.

Steam works fine for me. I occasionally have some login in issues, where it takes about 10 minutes to log in, and occasionally rejects my password. The source engine does need a huge update, but I hear on the grapevine that Valve are developing a new engine? I may be completely wrong.

A new engine from Valve would be a nice release I think.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Banjo Threeie. Nuts and Bolts didn't count.

Agreed, but it can't be with modern graphics. It'll just look too weird, like Nuts n' Bolts was.

Oh, and I love steam. No problems yet.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You guys have it lucky then Steam has a huge habit of; crashing, freezing when I try to start games, freezing just after I exit a game, not letting me update games, not letting me download games, not letting me install games, and not letting me play games. I have another friend who is just as annoyed as I am about those issues.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!