if you lived in rs, where would your house be?

Kata_Phfract__the_slayer

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I'd like some nice scenery, like a high-rise villa....so I'd put my mansion on the very peak of Trollwiess Mountain. Conveniently situated at/on the Mahjarrat Ritual site too, so it should be a fun place for some combat and sledding :mrgreen:

edit: And nothing like some wild scenery like a Mahjarrat Ritual..."'skies dripping with venom and fire' and the ground 'twisting into grotesque forms with mouths that chewed at the roots of trees that bled'." And I'll get to say hi to my old friend Azzanadra :shades:

Capt_Davy.png AbandonnedHeroKeyer25.png

• 2 weeks later...

brimhaven, yarrrr ;)

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

• 4 weeks later...

Hummmm.

Torn between the Camelot and Lumbridge areas. On the one hand, Lumby's got that nostalgia feel, but Seer's Village and Catherby are near a beach... -weighs-

Iiii think I'll go with Seer's Village. Life's a beach!

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

• 2 months later...

I'd buy the house next to Caleb in Catherby, making sure to farm and smell my roses daily. Catherby has always been my favorite place in RuneScape, so that's why I chose it. I'd go fishing daily, and maybe help out Hickton with fletching a few bows here and there. It's so peaceful there. :)

Lunar isle, totally wanna learn how to float :D

if the world didn't suck, we'd all fly off into space

never have a battle of wits with a fool, they'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with expierience

Prifddinas.

The part we can see on the map is only the entrance. North-West black corner would be gates a big city (around the size of 2 Varrocks) with a port with boats going to a whole new continent.

EDIT: I wrote the previous, then went and read the article on Prifddinas on Runescape Wikia, and saw this:

The north-west part of the city is believed to be a seaport, although whom the elves would trade with is unknown.

Coincidences everywhere.

ib7rVm.png

I'd live in the Bedabin Camp, if that counts as a 'house'.

If not, East Ardougne, just for the thieving (which I imagine being so much more fun irl).

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau