Clans not showing up

Pieter_00777

Well everyone has heard of this before; you've arranged a war and you keep waiting for the opposite clan untill you try contact them in RS/IRC, and they've decided to call it off, or even more annoying they aren't responding.

Not only it's a waste of the time and a solid pull but also the fact people tried clearing their schedule for this and came on for nothing, which is always disappointing.

My questions for you are;

-Have you ever experienced a planned war that got called of at the very last minute?

-If so or if not, what have you done or would you do in this case;

a) Settle a quick prep within 10-15 minutes if possible?

b) Have an inter for practice or fun?

c) Bail and be mad?

d) Try to agree to a new date?

The reason why I made this topic is due to the fact LGZ had two planned wars today and both were called off, for the first one we arranged a new date and the second war we just had a inter, it's still quite disappointing since we had almost 30 people on.

If your care cup is empty than don't even bother replying, go get the PC somewhere else.

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

Only problem CR has ever really had with clans cancelling is with TMC. I think i've lost count of the number of fights they have cancelled with us but we usually end up going out and pk'ing regardless and sometimes get a fight while out pk'ing.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Usually when a clan decides not to fight, we try and fight a short prep fight with another clan. If we don't then we decide whether or not to do an inter-clan war. If we don't want to do either, then we'll just end.

j0xPu5R.png

Have you ever experienced a planned war that got called of at the very last minute? Don't really remember anything with CR, But with Dragonwood we had a planned pkri against Knights Of Order and massed like 30-40 on ts, And they barely even pulled 60 opts so they logged off and we went and AC'ed a few fights.

Recruit me pl0x?

-Have you ever experienced a planned war that got called of at the very last minute?

yes

a) Settle a quick prep within 10-15 minutes if possible? most likely

b) Have an inter for practice or fun?yup

c) Bail and be mad?nope

d) Try to agree to a new date?yes

We had this happen once that I can really remember, Dragonwood canceled the full-out P2P fight they had with us the day before the war so we ended up fighting TBC instead.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Pretty annoying when it happens, but you have to move on and find something else to substitute the war/event with and take advantage of the pull (if possible), otherwise dismiss and hope it doesn't happen again. If it persists, just don't fight or involve your clan/team with the other.

Ex Member of Exigence|Ex Co-Leader of Legendz

Condemned Army Member

Silent Ember Honoured Member

Tko Blitz Member

Divine Forces Member

We had a war on Saturday or Sunday vs CK where we waited for like 20 minutes and they didn't show. Tis' all I can really think of atm.

Usually we have Pking/Interclan after wars as it is so...

Strife.png

Not always the case but I see what you're saying.....

Best advice, fight clans same levels and skills as your own clan. If you can't find them then tough luck...

See youall can go on PK Trips and stuff... for Aussies clans? well AA plays duck duck goose :thumbup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

-Have you ever experienced a planned war that got called of at the very last minute? Plenty of times..... GMT clans dont know their own timezones on occasion. DW has backed out when hearing our opts. We backed out on TR recently when we had a horrible pull (TWR fight).

-If so or if not, what have you done or would you do in this case; Depends on what our members want to do. Sometimes we pk, boss, chill, or go off and do something else.

flamesig.jpg

I have nothing but contempt for people who back out of fights once they were agreed upon. It doesn't matter if they pull out mid week, the day of, or anything. Once they do and you're a clan hanging in the power gap, you're not going to be able to find another fight. It's the ultimate mark of disrespect. Your reasons would have to be pretty damn good to justify such things and I'm sorry, but 'internal problems' just don't cut it.

There are the options of PK'ing, or going to DK's, or whatever. But they won't compare, and it kills the mood. Some people shift their lives around to better accommodate events like that, and going to DKs when you were supposed to fight Clan X is infuriating.

hzvjpwS.gif

Ye.

a) Settle a quick prep within 10-15 minutes if possible?

Not possible due our timezone.

b) Have an inter for practice or fun?

Inter.

c) Bail and be mad?

Ofc I'm mad. I'm always so [bleep]ing mad.

d) Try to agree to a new date?

Maybe, depends.

Solace FA | Runite Knights of Finland &Warlord

Clan Europe &Warlord | Flip Flops +Retired

#Solace | #CE | #RKOF-Clan | #FF

For my clan, I find the main reason for opposing clans not showing up to be their lack of understanding upon Daylight Savings. I'm actually looking forward to the clocks going back because for a few beautiful months I won't have to explain to other clan officials what exactly daylight savings is and how it works.

We normally arrange events such as PvP trips or inter-clan wars if this happens, we like to let out our rage then :)

TRImage.gif

Jagex Community Cup Winners 2010