Mistakes

Guest Rob

Hopefully this isn't too much like the "Confessions, secrets and regrets" thread. I guess it was dying, anyways. But it's not what I intend for this thread to turn into.

-----

Mistakes: We've all made them. What are some of yours? They can be any kind of mistake - something simple, like wearing your shirt backwards at school that one day because you were in a rush, or maybe something a little more serious.

Personally, I've done all of the normal stuff. Saying something without thinking, forgetting to do homework, and so on. But I don't think I've made any -serious- mistakes before.

I dated my ex.

A lot.

The first time worked so well I tried again a fifteenth time.

And yet I regret nothing...

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Going to a college for a semester that I hated because I didn't spend much time really thinking about it.

Wasted some money and even worse failed almost all of my courses which has hurt my overall GPA.

On the upside however since I was a year behind after that (took a semester off) I was able to go to college with my best friend and have loved it. Guess it goes to show even a mistake can be a good thing sometime.

Well today I bought a shirt that for some reason has pockets. I bought because it was warm, and it was like the perfect color. Definitely taking it back tomorrow, the pockets are no bueno! Wish I realized that at the store..

Most my mistakes are simple mistakes like that, I can't honestly think of anything major thats really effect the outcome of my life.

tFtfA.jpg

I'll let you know in 20 years when I have the wisdom to know what was a mistake and what wasn't.

So far though just like rpg, getting back together with an ex. If it didn't work once, it won't work again.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

How is that a mistake? They're drunk, you're the only one who can think straight. Mess with them, damn it.

Drop them off at each other's houses. Oh I wonder what they'll do. :anxious:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You can do much better then that. Drop them off at a complete stranger's house, and convince them it's theirs.

:thumbup:

How was I ever so blind? :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Talking to a certain girl who likes me pretty much daily, even though I have no interest in her.

Whatever, I've made it pretty clear I don't want to date her or even hook up necessarily so it's not my fault.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Talking to a certain girl who likes me pretty much daily, even though I have no interest in her.

Whatever, I've made it pretty clear I don't want to date her or even hook up necessarily so it's not my fault.

Is she good looking?

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Buying Burnout Revenge for 70 bucks when I thought it'd be as good, if not better than 3. ;_;

Burnout Revenge is among my favorite games of all time, and I would never pay more than $45 for it. Especially now that its going on 6 years old.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Buying Burnout Revenge for 70 bucks when I thought it'd be as good, if not better than 3. ;_;

Burnout Revenge is among my favorite games of all time, and I would never pay more than $45 for it. Especially now that its going on 6 years old.

Yes, I love it, and it is much better than Burnout 3.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Compared to 3, it sucks. Hard.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Revenge is good, but not as good as 3 to be honest. Where the hell did you get for 70$?

Mistakes: Many, more recently: procrastinating alot. I hate it.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Playing video games too much and not making good grades. :\ I think I've just accounted for the rest of this thread.

Heh, me playing video games wasn't a mistake. In fact, it was to improve my hand-eye coordination because of muscular dystrophy, and this was by a doctor no less. And I make good grades, so I don't regret it one bit.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.