DERP HERP Y U CUT WILLOW *or any log thats not ivy* WHEN UR 99 HERPPP

FirenLazah

No, really, why do you care?

I dont care, I just wonder why everyone has to ask... :unsure:

Well, no, you do care because if you didn't you wouldn't have posted about it at all. So, again, why do you care what strangers say to you?

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, really, why do you care?

I dont care, I just wonder why everyone has to ask... :unsure:

Well, no, you do care because if you didn't you wouldn't have posted about it at all. So, again, why do you care what strangers say to you?

I meant to say, why everyone has to ask people that train past 99.

kazmahalfsize.png

You really shouldn't care about what others say to you tbh. Just keep training your favorite skill ;)

Most people just get 99s for the 99s or the cape anyway. They don't really "enjoy" it.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Go train fishing its the same thing

lol this.

But no seriously why did you make a rant about strangers making fun of you? I really don't get it. That's like getting offended when a comedian makes a racist joke about your race, only much more [developmentally delayed]ed.

dgs5.jpg

For a lot of people RS is clearly not about having fun and doing what you want, but about getting the fastest xp possible. Agreed with rant.

LOLOL

lol this.

But no seriously why did you make a rant about strangers making fun of you? I really don't get it. That's like getting offended when a comedian makes a racist joke about your race, only much more [developmentally delayed]ed.

its not about me caring if a stranger makes fun of me, its just that they cant see beyond 99, and realize multitudes of people train past 99.

kazmahalfsize.png

For a lot of people RS is clearly not about having fun and doing what you want, but about getting the fastest xp possible. Agreed with rant.

LOLOL

lol this.

its not about me caring if a stranger makes fun of me, its just that they cant see beyond 99, and realize multitudes of people train past 99.

And why do you care what they think about training passed 99? Why does it bother you so much that you felt the need to make a thread in Rants about it?

dgs5.jpg

I only have a cook cape, and I got it because I was folding origami ornaments for a christmas tree and I didn't want to waste the time. I got 99, and stopped to avoid this kind of [manure] at the catherby range. So I don't feel your pain, simply because I stopped before it happened.

On topic:

I don't care if you chop your own face off with that axe, and quite frankly, unless you have friends rooting for you on a goal, no one else should care.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

XQs me s1r but du yu kn0 that ivies is fast3r xp?

I am not going to attempt to decipher that post. Please the english language. Or the french languague, I can understand that.

Or latin. Or japanese. Or arabic. A real language.

I only have a cook cape, and I got it because I was folding origami ornaments for a christmas tree and I didn't want to waste the time. I got 99, and stopped to avoid this kind of [manure] at the catherby range. So I don't feel your pain, simply because I stopped before it happened.

On topic:

I don't care if you chop your own face off with that axe, and quite frankly, unless you have friends rooting for you on a goal, no one else should care.

I'm sorry. HOW many origami ornaments did you fold? I wasn't under the impression cooking was that fast....

Training a skill for the sake of enjoying it?

What kind of crazy [cabbage] is this? :wink:

Cutting willows is enjoyable?

:thumbup:

On-topic: your really gonna hate me for this, but I'm actually wondering why your cutting willows at 99. Lol. I mean, not that I'm saying you shouldn't, but if I was ever at willows and saw someone with 99wc cutting them, I'd ask why they were cutting them. Assuming I wasn't just running past the willows to get anywhere and didn't want to bother stopping to chat.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

On-topic: your really gonna hate me for this, but I'm actually wondering why your cutting willows at 99. Lol. I mean, not that I'm saying you shouldn't, but if I was ever at willows and saw someone with 99wc cutting them, I'd ask why they were cutting them. Assuming I wasn't just running past the willows to get anywhere and didn't want to bother stopping to chat.

I'm posting this now when im cutting 10k of each log.

imevil.jpg

XQs me s1r but du yu kn0 that ivies is fast3r xp?

I am not going to attempt to decipher that post. Please the english language. Or the french languague, I can understand that.

Or latin. Or japanese. Or arabic. A real language.

Obviously, my post was a joke. If you had taken half the time it took you to type your rebuttal to think about my post, you might have gotten it. Anyway, if you're going to insult the way people type, perhaps you should use proper grammar yourself. (Since I'm guessing that English isn't your first language, the least you could do is to eliminate typos from your posts.)

I have taken the liberty of highlighting your most egregious errors in bold font (poor punctuation and capitalization aside) so you can see how much you fail. :thumbsup:

Additionally, consider disusing sentence fragments.

I only have a cook cape, and I got it because I was folding origami ornaments for a christmas tree

I'm sorry. HOW many origami ornaments did you fold? I wasn't under the impression cooking was that fast....

Why do you even care?

Training a skill for the sake of enjoying it?

What kind of crazy [cabbage] is this? :wink:

Cutting willows is enjoyable?

He's ranting about people like you; maybe you should just accept that different people enjoy doing different things :roll:

All skills 70+

Trails: 2 x Rune platebody (g)

Barrows: 1 x Dharok's legs

Drops: 1 x Dragon skirt | 1 x Dragon defender

You should try cutting with your public chat off. I did it for a couple months, and it was awesome.

cutting for 50 billion hours, or however long it takes to get to 200m, will get REALLY boring without people to talk to. Although if you're woodcutting, you should probably be multitasking.

Note that MMORPG does *not* translate to: All people should be doing the same xp rates to achieve 200m in the fastest/most productive way possible.

It might be what *you* want, but someone else may be different and for all you know, they're blissfully happy of their own methods. This isn't professional sport; it's meant to be something more personal and less stressful.

And that's the beauty of RPGs, folks.

I don't mind people asking me why I'm doing x tree when I'm WCing for say... shattered heart. BUT the thing that DOES annoy me is perpetuated ignorance like, someone has said in this thread, people saying I should be doing mages. No... they're fun to cut once in a while since they're all sparkly but they're not good money OR good xp and I hate people saying that they are =/

Also, if you WC without chat on you'll get people calling you a bot, not that you'd know of course since you can't hear them :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].