Former Administrator Alduron has passed away

Hi all,

Yesterday we received the sad news about a former Administrator and long time community member Alduron's (RSN Idpup) passing:

It is with the heaviest heart that I tell you that Idpup/Alduron passed away on December 5.Some of you know that he had Cystic Fibrosis and had undergone a double lung transplant in October, 2007. Those new lungs gave him extra time to enjoy his life, but unfortunately, as often happens, his body began to reject them and he struggled for the past year until finally his body simply didn't have the strength anymore. He had been approved for a second transplant, but he just didn't have any more strength to fight.

(...)

I know he is at peace, free of the pain that was a constant part of his life for the last year... but I don't think he is resting. I think he's causing mischief and getting up to all kinds of trouble wherever he is... Making people laugh and being a pup.Nevertheless.. rest in peace, Perrito...

The Administrator team sends his family and loved one many thoughts, and we will keep him in our hearts forever.

Here you can post some final words if you wish to, or share your stories.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know him personally but I know he was a very large part of this community, and he will be missed.

My thoughts are with his family and friends at this sad time.

R.I.P.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

I never knew him personally, but he will always remain here as a memory to the Tip.It Community. My dearest condolences.

R.I.P

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Condolences and best wishes to his family and friends.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

My condolences go out to the family and friends.

R.I.P Alduron.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I am seriously at a lost of words here he will be missed by many!!

Very sad to hear about his passing, I got to know him pretty well as I worked with him for a few years. He was a good person and strong willed and stuck up for things that he believed to be right. He had a huge impact on these forums and we love him for that!

Never will I forget our differences, challenges and our struggles at times trying to make the right decisions for Tip.it. It was fun and I wiill always remember you for that.

My condolences and best wishes goes out to his family and friends.

May you rest in peace "Pup" and are enjoying your scooby snacks.... <3:

queenvalerie.png

Very sad news, my condolences to his family.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

RIP

Spoke to him once or twice was nice to talk to him

Shall be missed for sure

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

Oh Pup, you were always a hearty one to talk to and get down to business, yet you knew how to have fun as well. Thanks for all you did for us here. Have a ball wherever you may be now.

R.I.P.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg