New Armors - leaked in the new runescape video

Squisher_33

Edit: I just noticed another new thing.

Rune Greataxe?

runegreataxe.png

Is he that "cow1337killer" guy from animal magnetism? If not, it is about time we get a 2h axe that isn't Dharoks. Now we just need a true warhammer, and maybe some scythes.

EDIT: checked RSW, it is him.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The three warriors also seem to be wearing Barrows Gloves, which makes me think that gloves/boots are not going to be released as part of this set.

[spoiler=Also, is this new, or existing armour into the game?]ScreenShot001.png

Orange armor!? Finally!!?

I dunno, I'm always skeptical about stuff like this, they could have just made the armor up for the video, but they have hidden future updates like this before (haven't they?) Can't wait to see...

sorry to rain on your parade, but Draz was right. That's the Master Firemaker guy.

[spoiler=pic from RSW]Ignatius_Vulcan.png

Same hair, same cape, same armour.

Crap, I thought of him when I saw it, just didn't make the connection. :(

On that note, maybe the other armors are just armors we will be seeing npc's wear? :P

35b9enp.jpg

Purple on the armour = Zaros related?

Mod Mark said it himself he would like to bring Zaros to godwars, could it be a servant of Zaros?

Or is that far-fetched?

It could be the Cabbage Lord for all we know. Any assumption is valid.

Also, according to RSW cow1337killr has had that rune greataxe for a long time now, so I doubt that it would be an upcoming update, but who knows.

My money's on Mahjharrat.

[hide]Majconcept.png[/hide]

Seems that you've figured it out. They are pretty cool looking.

The Khazard followers have some pretty cool looking gear as well.

Also that face that drawn in the corner looks like a bad guy or something i've seen somewhere before...

Didn't anybody else notice that...

[hide]...the guy is wielding the fishing rod? :blink: [/hide]

U did it rong

You're supposed to take a pic and circle it, like this:

fishingrod.png

35b9enp.jpg

Probably said, but those melee legs are actually Castle wars Tier 2 platelegs (Or VERY similar). Im hoping we do get some fancy new Armour with a high def' requirement in 2011, and I mean 90+, not 75 which isnt even a challenge to most players.

Popoto.~<3

Very nice find. I'm LOVING the glowing purple eyes and head on the shoulders of the melee armour. Must have :thumbup:

Edit: Also carrying on from the last screenshot, is this the belt everyone's been waiting for?

belty.png

I remember a topic about a belt coming in 2011 and apparently the belt also being talked about at runefest?

2vuhgcn.png

did i just see chaotic armour?

thay are holding chaotic weapon's, the armour looks a lot loke stuff from dunge, even the colour os a bit like chaotic stuff.

:blink:

I think youre right the wizard got the same mage hat as they got in dungeoneering.

torvaarmor.png

Did anyone else notice the amount of circles in this picture?

q5Up6.png

the red circle is zamorakian

the blue one is saradomin

the green one is guthix

the purple one is zaros

That leaves the orange circle and the two yellow circles of slightly different shades.

ZOMG NEW GODS

Very nice find. I'm LOVING the glowing purple eyes and head on the shoulders of the melee armour. Must have :thumbup:

Edit: Also carrying on from the last screenshot, is this the belt everyone's been waiting for?

belty.png

I remember a topic about a belt coming in 2011 and apparently the belt also being talked about at runefest?

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100323224830/runescape/images/1/11/Master_fisher.png

the master fisher always had that thing around his waist

Naaxi.png

I'm sure everyone in the video is an NPC. Maybe those three are those dungeoneering warrior-people (like the girl on the front page).

it was said earlier that the melee armor looks like dung armor, this is not even close. dung armor looks nothing like the armor in that picture, if that was chaotic amror it would be identical to gorgonite, and its nothing like it

the hood is not the slightest bit similiar to mage hoods in dung

a_final_name.png

Mage helm looks like

[hide]ru4481.jpg

+ horns[/hide]

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

My money's on Mahjharrat.

[hide]Majconcept.png[/hide]

I think you've got it.

That being concept art, it's bound to change in little ways, the guys in the video resemble these quite a lot. Bar the minor changes, as previously mentioned.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod