What can't you wait to do in the new Golden Age of Runescape?

Normalize

Trade (Old school style).

Pk (Old school style).

Stake (Old school style).

Clan (Old school style) before I quit for life.

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last I checked revs weren't capable of 2 hitting me through melee prayer with Korasi's sword + spec restore.

Last I checked you couldn't distinguish revs from other mobs on the minimap.

It's not hard, you big babies: You see a white dot on the minimap, you run in the other direction.

My point was nothing other than the fact that PKers are more dangerous than revs. If you see a rev you don't have to run and log.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Pk (Old school style).

Old school style clan?

What's the difference from todays clans compared to old school?

Clan banks, winner of clan events gets an item, and so on! I enjoyed clans a lot more back then :thumbup:

-------------------Proud Pure F2P-------------------

dangerkiddo.png

Pk (Old school style).

Old school style clan?

Clan wars in the actual wild?

yes.png

Last I checked revs weren't capable of 2 hitting me through melee prayer with Korasi's sword + spec restore.

Last I checked you couldn't distinguish revs from other mobs on the minimap.

It's not hard, you big babies: You see a white dot on the minimap, you run in the other direction.

Oh no! You told them the secret to getting away from pkers! Common sense! WHY DID YOU TELL THEM?!

logoutbutton.png

Works every time.

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Sorry, but I'm of the opinion that the only true RS Golden Age was the pure RSC era (2001-March 2004). Hey! Get off my lawn!

I don't PK, and won't under the new system. I try to avoid the wild anyways (even with revs being as easy as they are to avoid), and will continue to do so as much as possible.

Free trade will be nice. I don't engage in high-limit trading, but an open GE freed of limits and (hopefully) manipulation clan intervention will be nice.

weathermatt.png

diy_wmatt.png

Not having to wait for ep, not having to wait for targets, being able to pk other people who come to kill green dragons, no 76kers etc. It is very different

Couple good points. The green dragon thing is a reason I don't want the old wildy to come back. Praying on players who aren't geared to fight other players, who don't want to fight other players, shouldn't have to fight other players. Green dragons being in the wild doesn't mean they want to fight other players, it means they want to make some money without going into the CT.

And I'm in the wild slaying green dragons because I want fast cash, not have to wait for someone lower leveled to kill the dragons I want to kill. The wild is SUPPOSED to be dangerous, if you want the riches that await in the wilderness, be prepared to fight for them. If not, stay out. Simple.

Green drags, chaos tunnels, wildy agility course, mage arena, clue scrolls (granted they said this could change), quests. They involve going into the wildy. No one said skillers own the wildy, but it's much better to leave pvp worlds so we don't have to deal with pkers, and pkers can kill each other instead of reverting to cowardice attacks on the ill prepared and pjing those who don't want to pvp. And that is my opinion.

All are in the wild because they have such great benefits. If you want access to them, you have to take some risk. If you're too scared, stay away

Also, as someone who did TONS of green dragons slaying, abyss rcing, and treasure trails in the wilderness with 3 items, anyone who dies is either not paying enough attention or isn't too bright

THIS PERSON READ MY MIND. The agility course, TTrails, and green dragons are in the wilderness BECAUSE it's dangerous. You want to be able to make tons of fast cash on green dragons, without any risk. Why do you think they were put in the wilderness in the first place? If they were meant to be killed without risk of Pking, they wouldn't be in the wilderness.

Starcraft 2 - PCTahvo.617. Message me if you want to play, always up to play with fellow Tifers.

I avoid the wilderness usually and will probably do so even more in the future. My memories of the pkers pre-removal of free trade were that most of them were arrogant and self-centered people who couldn't type a complete sentence to save their life. At least in recent years they've been relegated to worlds where I can't see them.

Tact.gif

Personally, when Runescape comes back and Ruinescape is no more I can't wait to start staking mils again, luring noobs, pjing ppl, and of course pking. You? :shades:

(meathead tone of voice) YEAH! CARNAGE! :twisted:

:thumbsup:

NormaIize.png

Pk (Old school style).

Old school style clan?

I don't know if you've noticed but, there are clans that actually fight in the current wildy against each other?

Pk (Old school style).

Old school style clan?

I don't know if you've noticed but, there are clans that actually fight in the current wildy against each other?

And lots fight in the Clan Wars arena, a good amount of the ones in the wild are PKRi's

yes.png

I can't wait to kill the people cannoning green drags in the wild. I honestly don't see why people deserve to be able to skill /cash farm in the wild, or do their clues safely...why shouldn't they get killed for the lulz or because I'm bored and want to kill someone.

I can't wait to kill the people cannoning green drags in the wild. I honestly don't see why people deserve to be able to skill /cash farm in the wild, or do their clues safely...why shouldn't they get killed for the lulz or because I'm bored and want to kill someone.

Agreed, I can't agree to kill any and all non-pkers in the wildy to show them who's boss and to make them lose all of their items :mrgreen:

NormaIize.png

If you want to do that, go to castle wars. Face it, you only want to kill them because you can't pk someone with actual gear to save your life.

Skillers have just as much right to use the wildy as anyone, risk vs reward does have an actual meaning you know.

Sylpheed.png

What I am hearing in this thread is mostly:

"I am a huge sadistic [wagon] and I can't wait to take away peoples' hard earned items through less-than-reputable methods."

Seriously, there are people who can't wait to lure again, that can't wait to kill clue hunters or rcers? Grow a [bleep]ing pair and fight someone who has the slightest chance of killing you. Yeah yeah I know "lul u nub wild is dengerus and ders da risk vs rawrd" stfu. You're just a notch above the school bully who knocks down the puny kid and takes his lunch money. He should lift weights and bulk up and take karate classes so he can fight back, right?

td2sig.jpg

"I am a huge sadistic [wagon] and I can't wait to take away peoples' hard earned items through less-than-reputable methods."

Seriously, there are people who can't wait to lure again, that can't wait to kill clue hunters or rcers? Grow a [bleep]ing pair and fight someone who has the slightest chance of killing you. Yeah yeah I know "lul u nub wild is dengerus and ders da risk vs rawrd" stfu. You're just a million notches below the school bully who knocks down the puny kid and takes his lunch money. He should lift weights and bulk up and take karate classes so he can fight back, right?

Fix'd

Sylpheed.png

Agreed, I can't agree to kill any and all non-pkers in the wildy to show them who's boss and to make them lose all of their items :mrgreen:

Wow, you guys sure are cool. Do you beat up little kids in real life, too?

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

If you want to do that, go to castle wars. Face it, you only want to kill them because you can't pk someone with actual gear to save your life.

Skillers have just as much right to use the wildy as anyone, risk vs reward does have an actual meaning you know.

What??? You just contradicted yourself. You want risk vs reward but you don't want people killing you while you skill in the wilderness... hmmm...??

Also, I can make generalisations too.

I tend to avoid skillers/boss hunters. They're arrogant and childish and they boost their ego by crashing someone 10 levels lower than them. The skillers think they're uber awesome because they have skillcapes. They can't spell if their life depended on it, and all they do is talk like this "omg, 99 rc is sooo hawt <3 <3" And they overuse smileys <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3: <3:

Staurolite.png

Seriously, there are people who can't wait to lure again, that can't wait to kill clue hunters or rcers? Grow a [bleep]ing pair and fight someone who has the slightest chance of killing you. Yeah yeah I know "lul u nub wild is dengerus and ders da risk vs rawrd" stfu. You're just a notch above the school bully who knocks down the puny kid and takes his lunch money. He should lift weights and bulk up and take karate classes so he can fight back, right?

lol u mad?

NormaIize.png

I kind of hope they keep clue scrolls in the wildy, because when they do, I can actually start using those ferret pouches and scrolls I got.

I'll take the 4 tt items, my clue, and like...2 scrolls.

If you kill me, enjoy your spade and scroll (I laugh at the people that use barrage on clue hunters, it's such a waste :P)

My only fear now will be going to the KBD for slayer tasks, I might just not do that anymore :unsure:

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Ha, show them who's boss? That actually made me laugh in real life. You're going to show someone who's boss...in a game...when they're most likely not prepared to fight you...

Although I will take back my previous argument. I see the risk/reward counter. But "pkers" like the OP seriously make me chuckle.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~