If youn were going to die....

fud3

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone please inform me why nearly everyone thinks on this thread thinks it's necessary to kill people or do illegal stuff? It may not matter to you anymore, but what do you think - that your family will be happy that you're the one who blew up half of new york, or turned into a murderer days before death, or...? I mean, geesh... :?

Anywho. I have nought but one quote for you:

"If I knew (the world would end tomorrow || I would die tomorrow || The kingdom of God came tomorrow), I would still plant a tree today." (Attributed to Martin Luther, Martin Luther King Jr., and also claimed to be a made-up quote that neither of them ever said).

So. I would not do much differently. I'd say goodbye, I suppose, to those I love. Apart from that, not much else.

Yeah I agree... I'm not so sure about all this death stuff. It gets kinda repetative reading about deaths and suicides.

I'd probably say a simple goodbye to my parents and my loved ones, nothing special becuase I know I would see em in Heaven.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

I don't think I'd enjoy much things if I knew I would die 2 hours later. So I guess I'd have a cigarette, drink some coffee and sit it out listening to good music..Oh, and the last minute to live I'd just throw myself of a cliff so I'd die with a rush instead of just falling of the chair I've been sitting on the past 119 minutes.

[edit] Can I still edit that jumping off a cliff to jumping of a cliff while listening to good music and eating cr̮̬̉̉me brull̮̩̉̉?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Do something involving Tony Blair, a sharp spear and some gerbils...

Sounds like a ploy 8)

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

id plan and commit the perfect murder :twisted: most people choose to do evil things here...

i asked a similar question at work recently, if one day u were given permission to anything you wanted and couldnt be held responsible...most people said murder or sleep with as many women as possible :lol:

• 1 month later...

I hope most of you are joking with your answers, some of them sicken me.

I would most likely spend my time left writing letters to my friends and then spend as much time with my family as i could.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

First I would go to the bank take a lown out of about 10,000 United States Dollars go to the gun store buy all the good guns M16's RPG's ect... buy all that good stuff and go around blowin the hell out of everyone, like in Grand Theft Auto SanAndreas, and I would tape it and post it up on tip.it after I run out of ammo. :P

Hmmm... I guess I would type up a few goodbye emails for my clan and my close friends on RS, go down to my girlfriends house and spend the rest of the time having "fun" with her :wink:

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

You guys are wierd. Some of you guys might need pyschiatric help after all the "go on GTA murder rampage" answers.

I would make peace with God and my family and friends. I would also try to find all the people I have disagreements with and apologize. When the time nears, I would just go to bed and let the Lord take me in my sleep.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

basicly..

id commit the biggest insurance fraud possible and get thousands

id give each of my family set ammounts of money

then id throw the biggest party EVER

do every single drug.. shag many many many woman all at once...

and then prolly find the quickist way of dieing

vistame09copyhr8.png

I don't get why everyone assumes that just because they're dying, beautiful women will want to sleep with them.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

I don't get why everyone assumes that just because they're dying, beautiful women will want to sleep with them.

i dont need to be dying to get beautiful women to sleep with me

3 letters L... S... D...

lol

vistame09copyhr8.png