Where is the Love for members?

kingmickez25

Why do members want "love" on F2P servers? During my F2P career I got the impression that a sizable portion of the visiting members were arrogant, elitistic self-chosen demigods. Besides, it is true that some of them are bitter that they can't get membership or something like that and thus take it out on the members. Oh well... at least you get love here on the forums, don't you?

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I call members in F2P no lifes when I go through my F2P cycle, always cycle between F2P/P2P for a few months. Usually most members go to show off, but its funny because they expect E-respect and I just tell them to go outside, and they get all defensive. But its all good, I just get extremely bored in F2P, and have nothing better to do than watch peoples reactions to being called no lifes, but I don't really care. lol

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Why were you fishing there anyway? Members have better spots.

Sounds like he did it because F2Pers chat more while fishing apparently, I always found Pisc Colony and Catherby fairly chatty though.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Why were you fishing there anyway? Members have better spots.

Sounds like he did it because F2Pers chat more while fishing apparently, I always found Pisc Colony and Catherby fairly chatty though.

Fishing guild and Catherby have a lot of people talking. OP was probably trying to show off and is now butthurt because he got told.

I think that had less to do with you wearing member's armor and more to do with the fact that a bunch of bored 12 year olds at a place like F2P Karamja dock are going to be rude. So it is, so it always has been. You stood out because of your armor, which made you a perfect target for HORMONE RAGE and mob mentality.

Lesson: don't go anywhere in F2P with the idea of striking up a meaningful conversation.

I was planning to make a thought up post for this topic, but i don't need to now since this post nails it.

But, lemme just say:

Dey be jelly of ur armorz.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Definitively jealousy

Yeah, I would have to say that I agree with this. A lot of F2Pers feel bad when they see P2Pers on "their" worlds and have to see how much better P2Pers have it (with better armour, skillcapes and the alike). This reminds F2Pers of what they haven't got. But this is no excuse to hate P2Pers and I think that it is sad that this hate in between F2P and P2P is not uncommon.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I find that the immaturity and trolling on f2p follows a simple bell curve.

If you're a low level member and go into a f2p world, everyone basically ignores you and no one even cares what you say.

If you're in the region of 90-120 combat, and have semi-expensive armour/less respected skillcapes (fletch cook wc and fm,) on, you get the brunt of the abuse by people who are worse than you and are very jealous of you, but still know that you're not that much of a great player and as such shouldn't be worshipped.

If you're near maxed, or have a respected skill cape (slayer, herblore, prayer, smithing, crafting, con, summoning, rc,) and go into a f2p world, sure you'll get the occasional troll, but most people either ask for you to do the emote, beg for money, ask for advice from you, or just generally follow you around drooling on you.

I'm in the third category, and it's always fun to go to the f2p party room in one of my capes (herblore, prayer, summoning, slayer,) and see how many people I can attract in 1 minute.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

If you're near maxed, or have a respected skill cape (slayer, herblore, prayer, smithing, crafting, con, summoning, rc,) and go into a f2p world, sure you'll get the occasional troll, but most people either ask for you to do the emote, beg for money, ask for advice from you, or just generally follow you around drooling on you.

This happens to me all the time, and I hate it. lol

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Then don't [bleep]ing do it. Jesus Christ.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

So I shouldn't log on? I don't have members, idiot. :mrgreen:

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

They make me rofl. As a pure f2per, I don't yell at p2per lol. They are just like any other runescape players.

Judge based on person but not the status.

Yeah, like that zaryte bow

wait

recharge costs = ammo.

So, all melee weapons are overpowered, at least.

this combat triangle finally makes sense...

Then take off your cape...

Then take off your cape...

Yesh, but he ees not members, so he cannot re-equieep it.

I remember being a jerk on f2p after being members, in the cowpens killing cows to train crafting. After a while, everyone asking about your rune armour or zombie mask gets annoying -.-

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

You all still don't get it? It's like the whole membership community now like to be forgotten how they treated the F2P community in the past years! In the past 8 years sooo many of you flamed, bashed and discriminated the F2P's as cheap dirt that doesn't deserve anything. Like we are a sort of lower form of life (insects). And still now many P2P's are arrogant to F2P on the official forum.

I am now a high level with some respectable skill stats, but i will NEVER forget how terribly bad membership players treated me when i was a mediocre player. And i am not alone, there are alot more F2P top players who feel bitter about the long years of discrimination.

greedy44.png

You all still don't get it? It's like the whole membership community now like to be forgotten how they treated the F2P community in the past years! In the past 8 years sooo many of you flamed, bashed and discriminated the F2P's as cheap dirt that doesn't deserve anything. Like we are a sort of lower form of life (insects). And still now many P2P's are arrogant to F2P on the official forum.

I am now a high level with some respectable skill stats, but i will NEVER forget how terribly bad membership players treated me when i was a mediocre player. And i am not alone, there are alot more F2P top players who feel bitter about the long years of discrimination.

Please tell me this post was sarcastic. PLEASE... Seriously...someone must have e-hurt your wagon real bad...

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

< Your forum name is 'Greedy'

< You're complaining about how F2P is treated.

< Implying that Members are [wagon].

Hmmm.....

Nah, JK.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

most f2ps are kids and there parents wont pay for their memberships or they dont want to be p2p. $5 for 1month is like nothing, so if their flaming, then they are a kid. any adult could pay for rs memship if they wanted.

Durmstrang.png

Go Chicago Bears!

"Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted-One moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?"

Please tell me this post was sarcastic. PLEASE... Seriously...someone must have e-hurt your wagon real bad...

Many did indeed e-hurt us.

Also a nice song:

David Guetta &. Chris Willis - Love Is Gone

greedy44.png

Don't act you never noticed how F2P's got treated . You all know it.

Don't ask for respect when you never had for F2P's. I have never seen one excuse for what they said in the past. Why should i forgive it then.

greedy44.png