If there was one new feature you could add to Runescape, what would it be?

runevirage

Anyway.

Ability to redo quests without any reward.

Some quest are just lovely.

This, this and this.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol...would it kill them to add a bit more nudity?

lol depends if its the girls getting more nudity!

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

An ingame mail system like [email protected]

Ability to send items in the mail system.

A web interface into my bank and the GE

Guild names and a small graphic displayed by your name

Total levels displayed along with your combat level.

A specal aura (particle effect) for maxxed out players

A max skills cape.

Guild levels.

Real raid content.

Hard dungons that require a massive quest to get keyed for. Google vex thal key in everquest for an example.

An option for elite servers that cost more to access.

A special server for people with over 2300 total.

A better heal spell so we can actually have a tank for raid content.

Skill synergies, like you need 90+ in smithing , crafting, and agility to make a special no trade item.

The ability to roundhouse people in the balls through the internet.

A spell that will warp people to your location.

Real agility shortcuts that actually mean something, like put 3 herb patches behind a shortcut that requires 99 agility to get past.

The ability to upgrade armour with the smithing skill, like you can upgrade a barrows chest, it becomes no trade, and every upgrade level has a chance to break the item and the chance gets higher and higher with every upgrade level. So you have to choose do i want to risk breaking this +5 barrows armour to make it a +6. Google the ragnarok online smithing upgrades for an example. This feature would remove thousands of items from the game. One would have to buy hundreds and hundreds of armours to get a +whatever the max is.

The ability to socket armour and weapons with the smithing and crafting skill... they could add runes and special gems that could be ultra rare... like diablo 2 rune words.

The ability to choose one skill to have a max of 126, and every skill will have something epic you can do at 126. That way you can add customizarion to your character. Do you want to be a master herblor or defence? you have to choose because only 1 skill can be 126 at any given time. 126 is 200m exp so its not like this feature would break the game or anything. The rewards could be cool like 126 herb all potions add a bit extra bonus and they all come out 4 dose. With a chance to save the second or something.

A complete overhaul of the combat system.

An installable client based on the halflife graphics engin.

An android interface into the game.

Guild owned castles, like there can be one per server and once a week there is a seige where other guilds can try and take your castle. If your guild defends it you get it for another week. The castles could have special dungons that only people in the guild can access. Google ragnarok online war of emperium for an example.

The ability (using the smithing skill) to add gold plating to an item so we can choose what 3 items we keep on death. Make the mats for this cost like 500k or something.

Make constuction useful.

The ability to gamble ANY item in the game, this goes for phats aswell (make it a uber rare chance) make the gamble cost like 50k or something. It would take billions and billions out of the game.

Have jagex impliment a market maker that will buy items from the GE removing the items OR gold from the game.

The ability to set a bind point anywhere in the game. Make the cost of casting it like 40k or something.

A feature that would completly stat whip noobs that get 99 fletching as their first 99.

Make easy 99s harder to get. Cooking would require 26m exp instead of 13.

Add an item in the game that we could purchase from vendors thats worth 20m... like a gem or something that could be resold to the same vendor for 20m. Would get us past the max cash problem. You could even use it as a mat for some awesome armour or something. Work in the smithing and crafting skills while you are at it.

in game vent system would be nice.

Remove the chat restrictions.. if i want to tell someone to check a website i should be able to. We are not babbys stop treating us like them. They already said this is in the works.

The ability to level skills for other people... like you agree to allow me to add crafting exp to your char for a set amount of money / exp. This could be abused, im just throwing out ideas here.

More guild features. There needs to be visable guild features so there can be eilite guilds people strive to join. Like fires of heaven for WoW. Or the old triton guild for everquest.

Bosses that are so hard there is status for the guilds that can take them down.

The ability to change your combat levels so you can play with noobs in DG without adding to the combat levels of the monsters.

A dungeon on top of a mountain that requires a true test of skill to get to. Like you need 99 str to move a boulder, 99 agility to jump a chasm, 99 crafting to make a special ring to get past a door. Real endgame type of stuff. You enter the dungeon completely item-less, and you have to make your gear / consumables in there. So its hard to get there and it takes time to get to the point where you can kill stuff. You have to tele out and start the whole deal to get back.

An in game DKP system that guild leaders could manage for high level raid content.

i could go on forever but i have a class atm.

Taco out!

Fools_Taco.png

Just thought of a feature Jagex should implement:

Instead of just telling you a world is full, Jagex should give the option of being in a queue to get on the world. Would definitely help get on World 2, 84, etc during busy times.

wessan.png

Just thought of a feature Jagex should implement:

Instead of just telling you a world is full, Jagex should give the option of being in a queue to get on the world. Would definitely help get on World 2, 84, etc during busy times.

Just like how black ops should have a helicopter cue...

Good idea though :P

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

I'd like to make Rune/Pure Essence stack.

The entire game would go completely haywire. The price of runes would fall to 0. Everyone would be mining and runecrafting 99 by the end of the month, and magic 99 by the end of March. Inflation would sky-rocket via people selling millions of runes to stores, and all purchase-able store items in the game would be bought by every player in days. Loads of quests would become easy as pie.

Crazy. A couple of bytes' difference in the coding .....

Clickable special bar next to minimap.

Make potions/food stack, oh, and allow people to dual-weild weopens like they have in final fantasy.

Both of you, L2pk.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Double weild hand cannons...then you can officially kill sarah connor (or whoever that chick was from the terminator)...hell, we should be allowed to dual wield shields. Imagine a guy with 2 dragonfire shields, using the spec every second...

div>

Another one: let me see the special bar if I have a spec weapon in my invy even if the one I'm wielding can't use it (Make it grayed out or something), I hate switching to my spec weapon from my cr only to find it isn't charged enough.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots