If there was one new feature you could add to Runescape, what would it be?

runevirage

Gridless keyboard movement (like every other MMO in the world)

Well they already coded gridded keyboard movement? :D

but they did not implement it because it did not work well.

I can think of a a number of good reasons why this would not work well in RS.

I want a way to promote and demote certain developers.

I feel like RS some good quest lines. And some that are just complete garbage.

Naaxi.png

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"blink" spells - short range teleports such as 5 - 10 yards in any direction, would promote maging and hybriding

I swear to god i once saw that in RSC. There was a mage and he was teleporting several squares at once and i was trying to follow him as fast as i could to ask how on earth he was doing that but i lost him.

It might have been a jagex mod. but i have no idea.

IT WAS SO AWESOME.

it was lag. :rolleyes:

or maybe he was at camelot casting camelot tele?? :rolleyes:

Opeious.pngopei.png

Barrows Drops:....................................................Dragon Drops:...............Other Drops:

Dharok: 2 Helms, 1 Top, 2 Legs, 4 Axes.......................2 Claws Split..................1 Bandos Tassets

Karil: 1 Coif, 1 Top, 2 Skirt, 2 Crossbows......................3 Plate legs...................4 Berserker Rings

Ahrim: 3 Hood, 2 Top, 3 Skirt, 1 Staff..........................2 Plate Skirts.................2 Warrior Rings

Verac: 1 Helm, 3 Tops, 2 Skirts, 1 Flail..........................1 Med........................1 Archer Ring

Guthan: 2 Helm, 5 Tops, 1 Skirt, 0 Spear.....................1 Shield Half.................1 Seers Ring

Torag: 2 Helms, 2 Tops, 5 Legs, 1 Hammer....................4 Hatchets..................1 Missed Divine Sigil (was at bank -,- fml)

Gridless keyboard movement (like every other MMO in the world)

Well they already coded gridded keyboard movement? :D

but they did not implement it because it did not work well.

I can think of a a number of good reasons why this would not work well in RS.

I want a way to promote and demote certain developers.

I feel like RS some good quest lines. And some that are just complete garbage.

Agreed - some of the ones are pretty fun to read. That's a large part of why I do quests - it's nice to have the stories behind some of the quests.

Some of the quests just don't make any sense whatsoever. Some of the tasks they ask you to do have no relation to what they want accomplished.

capt%20kevin.png

Instanced bosses... God damn..

This is all I care about. Pretty please, Jagex? :cry:

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

CCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just had a brilliant idea and some1 just had to [bleep] it up and shout questions of no importance to me!

Ill be back later.

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

Ow I do have an idea, I would add more ring slots.....I mean seriously you hold a giant hammer with ease but you can't put more then one ring on 10 fingers. (well ok, no thumb rings so 8. also 2 ring fingers so idd say 2 ring slots)

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

COMBINE AGILITY WITH DEFENCE!

MAKE AGILITY TRAINED BY RUNNING AT 1EXP PER 100%!!

i mean make agility affect your combat level by max of 13 levels or whatever it is for prayer, swap it around with defence for evasivness and make defence make hits hit lower sometimes.. i dunno..

byt YEAAAH x

Instanced bosses...

This is all I care about. Pretty please, Jagex? :cry:

Sry but what is an instanced boss? Is it a random boss like the Living Rock Patriarch?

Bosses that are in a personal area just for you, like during some quests and monsters like Bork and Skeletal Horror.

Anyway.

Ability to redo quests without any reward.

Some quest are just lovely.

"blink" spells - short range teleports such as 5 - 10 yards in any direction, would promote maging and hybriding

I swear to god i once saw that in RSC. There was a mage and he was teleporting several squares at once and i was trying to follow him as fast as i could to ask how on earth he was doing that but i lost him.

It might have been a jagex mod. but i have no idea.

IT WAS SO AWESOME.

it was lag. :rolleyes:

No it wasn't lag, im not stupid. everytime he did it a red light came up, you know how you teleport in classic and the blue light flashes. well this was red and he was teleporting many squares at a time. Probably was a jagex mod. I AM NOT LYING!!!

bllllonz.png

One massive quest that is 500 miniquests with awesome rewards/skill updates/new areas and bosses

You mean a non-repeatable version of dungeoneering?

I would like continuous space, WASD movement and a complete rework to combat. Seriously, the current combat system is like a computerized tabletop war game.

Castle of Zoltar