Dungeoneering Skillcape Game

Thewizard

The emote changes by your bonuses. So yes, wielding an archers/zerker/seers ring would work. I might have some fun with this.

*warriors

a strength bonus doesn't turn you into a meleer. A melee attack bonus does, so you'd need a warrior.

Other then this guy scamming, that does sound like a fun game to do. You could set the winnings in your favor so you don't loose money (assuming your the host), and people would be likely to do it because a 1/3 chance of winning sounds great.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Betters can see how many inventory spaces he has open (and suspect that he is carrying rings)

Can always drop the rings before you trade.

You can use the ring of kinship to have the host join your party and "peak" at their inventory or equipments they're

carrying. But considering the hassle, I doubt people will play this over the flower game.

Betters can see how many inventory spaces he has open (and suspect that he is carrying rings)

You can use the ring of kinship to have the host join your party and "peak" at their inventory or equipments they're

carrying. But considering the hassle, I doubt people will play this over the flower game.

You can ONLY do that at damonhiem though. People playing this are probably going to be around the ge.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Well this is quite worrying news, it's clearly easy to scam this game.

I hope you don't mind but I'm thinking of taking some of the info here and turning it into a Did You Know for the Times this week, about how rings can effect the outcome of this 'game'.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I did this for around half an hour in world 2 ge. Made 5m. Not something i'd do for money but it's a pretty easy way to get money.

C1Geq.png

Weilding a magic/range/melee weapon determines the emote, and other than that it's random I think - so there's too much risk they could equip an item without you realising. It may be profitable to people who host (if it isn't considered scamming, it probably is :P) however, as people may be interested in betting in a Rock/Paper/Scissors type game.

imagangster.png

Weilding a magic/range/melee weapon determines the emote, and other than that it's random I think - so there's too much risk they could equip an item without you realising. It may be profitable to people who host (if it isn't considered scamming, it probably is :P) however, as people may be interested in betting in a Rock/Paper/Scissors type game.

It's decided by your bonuses. Wearing a ring with mage bonuses makes you a mage.

C1Geq.png

Well this is quite worrying news, it's clearly easy to scam this game.

I hope you don't mind but I'm thinking of taking some of the info here and turning it into a Did You Know for the Times this week, about how rings can effect the outcome of this 'game'.

Feel free to do so. :)

Thewizard713.png

[99 Cooking][99 Magic][99 Fletching][99 Range]

DK drops: Berserker:15/Axe:30/ Warrior:14/Archers:15/ Seers:10/ Mud:6/ Total:90

GWD Drops: (Bandos: 1x Hilt, 1x BCP, 2x boots)

Sounds fishy to me.

I stay away from all types of betting games in Runescape. They are just like trust trades, and most of them are scams - but are (unfortunately) only reportable if you don't receive what you were supposed to be given.

2vuhgcn.png

Sounds fishy to me.

I stay away from all types of betting games in Runescape. They are just like trust trades, and most of them are scams - but are (unfortunately) only reportable if you don't receive what you were supposed to be given.

It's unfortunate that you can't report people for scamming when they aren't scamming?

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Sounds fishy to me.

It's unfortunate that you can't report people for scamming when they aren't scamming?

He means that it's unfortunate that you can't report someone for intending to scam. It's always better to catch someone before they take a victim but Jagex doesn't see it that way.

Sounds fishy to me.

He means that it's unfortunate that you can't report someone for intending to scam. It's always better to catch someone before they take a victim but Jagex doesn't see it that way.

yes, much better to collaterally ban and mute all the legitimate hosters of these games

Don't know if it's been posted yet, but what emote you get depends on your highest attack bonus. Rings DO work. You can wield a warrior ring and get the primal warrior 100% of the time.

Easy way to scam people. Not a lot of people know about it.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I saw a guy doing this the other day, there was a lot of people trading it so it seemed legit. I tried it (this is the first time I've tried one of these games) and he was legit, I made about 2m off of him.

EnEx.png

Fire cape owner since September 25th, 2006.