Left 4 Dead

Bloodredsword

RAAAAAAAGE!!!

I was on the part of No Mercy where the survivors ride the lift up, and I was the Boomer. I vomited on them, then retreated to the roof. When they got into the next room, I vomited on them again. They then went down through the hole, and I went into the room. One guy went ahead, but 3 of them, stood directly under the hole, and I vomited on them for the third time, triggering the third horde. During all of this one of them died. They kicked me without an explanation :x

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

RAAAAAAAGE!!!

I was on the part of No Mercy where the survivors ride the lift up, and I was the Boomer. I vomited on them, then retreated to the roof. When they got into the next room, I vomited on them again. They then went down through the hole, and I went into the room. One guy went ahead, but 3 of them, stood directly under the hole, and I vomited on them for the third time, triggering the third horde. During all of this one of them died. They kicked me without an explanation :x

Probably because you had the boomer for so long, and they didn't realise you were using it all the time..

The suckiest thing about the boomer is that it doesn't explode when it falls anymore :wall:

I remember jumping down in the first map in the middle of all survirors, expecting to explode, but just standing there for a moment. I thought I was lagging so I didn't bother to puke, and suddenly I get shoved away and shot #-o

The only point where Turtle Rock has failed in this game :evil:

Headshotcatcher.png

RAAAAAAAGE!!!

Probably because you had the boomer for so long, and they didn't realise you were using it all the time..

The suckiest thing about the boomer is that it doesn't explode when it falls anymore :wall:

I remember jumping down in the first map in the middle of all survirors, expecting to explode, but just standing there for a moment. I thought I was lagging so I didn't bother to puke, and suddenly I get shoved away and shot #-o

Weird, I was sure they did explode from a long fall. There is a way, though, but it's kind of cheating. Bind a key to "kill" in the console, drop down, hit that key, you explode, and vomit flys all over the place.

(15:14:25) <Vidi> Peter likes barbie xD

(15:14:30) <Peter> totally

(15:14:46) <Peter> I've got all the accessories

I dont remember boomers exploding from a fall, ive always fallen while vomiting and I usually get shot as soon as I land anyway.

Tried expert on No Mercy today and I have to say that it is killer, me and my friends only managed to make it to the subway before we gave up.

Weak. I can make it to the elevator. Then I tend to get horribly mauled by things rushing at us. The sewers are a PAIN to get through on expert. Such a long level with so many perfect hiding spots and plentiful spaces to get raped by a tank. Especially when you climb out of the sewers getting ready for a final sprint only to be killed by a flying car propelled by a tank.

knkcopy.jpg

Amazing game. Finally got my internet connection back yesterday, so I spent the best part of last night working through Campaign with a mate. Just scraped through the No Mercy Campaign on Advanced, and is it just me or is there a lot more special spawns? They also seem to be much smarter. We were in the Sewers, just near the ladder, when a tank comes. Incaps a teammate to greyscreen before we kill it, then, we decided to explore looking for Medkits or Pain Pills or something, and then a Boomer, a Smoker and a Hunter spawn, constricts the greyscreened teammate, the Hunter grabs the other guy. I free him, kill the Hunter, then go to save the other guy, long story short, Boomer pukes on him, we barely make it out alive... well, one guy lived. And when he climbed topside, there was another horde waiting for him. D:

Insanely fun, though.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Amazing game. Finally got my internet connection back yesterday, so I spent the best part of last night working through Campaign with a mate. Just scraped through the No Mercy Campaign on Advanced, and is it just me or is there a lot more special spawns? They also seem to be much smarter. We were in the Sewers, just near the ladder, when a tank comes. Incaps a teammate to greyscreen before we kill it, then, we decided to explore looking for Medkits or Pain Pills or something, and then a Boomer, a Smoker and a Hunter spawn, constricts the greyscreened teammate, the Hunter grabs the other guy. I free him, kill the Hunter, then go to save the other guy, long story short, Boomer pukes on him, we barely make it out alive... well, one guy lived. And when he climbed topside, there was another horde waiting for him. D:

Insanely fun, though.

The more you linger/go back to look for stuff the more the AI director spawns bosses and hordes -.-

That's what makes it epic. :mrgreen:

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

I do hope they'll make more AI directors in other games, they can really spice up the gameplay instead of just knowing there will be two enemies in here, and four if you walk down the corridor. #-o

EDIT:

Had some epic fights today, started off 'round 3 PM, went to play No Mercy on expert with Cadburys egg, we make it through, despite damn stupid bots, until the finale. We do it like 4 times and we fail every time. Finally a friend of mine (Elmo) joined and we still failed, but the seventh time we had a very harsh battle. After the first horde Cadburys egg dies a harsh death, kept getting mauled by regular zombies and boss zombies alike. But then disaster struck, A TANK! It swiped in and sent the bot to hell, Elmo and I were left, it throws a rock at Elmo and starts to make his way towards him. I try all I can to save Elmo but the tank was too strong. After seeing Elmo being ruthlessly violated I knew I had to kill the tank. I grab my trusty autoshotgun and start to make my way to the helipad, while shooting the hideous mutant, it being still alive. I panicked and started to walk circles around the helipad, focussing on evading all debris he threw at me. Finally the tank fell and I heard a helicopter, but oh no! A boomer puked on me! :shame:

I try to make my way back up the helipad but hideous rotting corpses start running at me, they lock my way but I mow them down in a desperate attempt to reach the helicopter. The moment I got in there were dozens of flesh-loving zombies trying to reach me, but they couldn't, I survived, I lived to see another day, but my three comrades had fallen in battle... :cry:

Headshotcatcher.png

Got the deal 5000 damage to survivors achievement today.

And is it just me or did Valve make versus a lot more difficult recently?

Could be, as I could take out the whole team with a boomer + a smoker before, and now i struggle to get hits..

tl;dr

I still find it really weird that you got Do Not Disturb, I didnt and yet I still got 2/4 on my What Are You Trying To Prove?

Which I just need to finish Blood Harvest on expert to get now. And even I struggled on advanced with it.

Yes it was very weird, seeing as I had killed a witch (though we reloaded after that) and that would be the only real variable except that you were dead..

Headshotcatcher.png

I hate this achievement. I just played through the Blood Harvest campaign and had 2 achievements ruined by the damn witch, Crown'd and the one for no incaps. I was going to a safehouse and this is where she spawned.

l4dannoying.png

Then I walked up to her with the auto shotty and thought I could get her. I stood next to her. She looked right into the barrel of my shotgun. I pressed my finger against the mouse and....

...stupid Bill gives me some pills! Instead of shooting the witch, I eat the pills I didn't need, and the witch incaps me.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I hate this achievement. I just played through the Blood Harvest campaign and had 2 achievements ruined by the damn witch, Crown'd and the one for no incaps. I was going to a safehouse and this is where she spawned.

[bleep].png

Then I walked up to her with the auto shotty and thought I could get her. I stood next to her. She looked right into the barrel of my shotgun. I pressed my finger against the mouse and....

...stupid Bill gives me some pills! Instead of shooting the witch, I eat the pills I didn't need, and the witch incaps me.

Damn, stupid pic won't work. She was on the train bridge leading to the safehouse, right in front of the door.

I got cr0wnd with the autoshotgun, it's kinda easy though you don't really expect it to be so easy. Btw, the image doesn't work because the filename is censored (dizzle229/[bleep].png)

Headshotcatcher.png

Speed ran No Mercy last night [23 mins, lol wut] in an attempt to get no TK, no damage in finale and no witch disturbance.

Ran upstairs in the finale to get to the turret quickly only to find a witch just outside the door. I back away quickly firing at her only to have Bill run infront of me and absorb all the damage meant for the witch.

Long story short, all 3 achievements lost in 1 fell swoop. But atleast im ~50% on both 52k kills and 1k turret kills now.

knkcopy.jpg

Agh, buggy achievements make Cad something something.

Killed a tank on my own since it managed to clip itself and get stuck. No achievement. [Even during the next load screen it said I did all the damage to it]

0 friendly fire incidents throughout a whole campaign. Nothing.

Didnt disturb a witch once [though I did kill one, like in my run with folmer]. I got that achi-NO I DIDNT.

I dont think we got barfed on either, though I dont know if being caught in the explosion of a boomer counts. It doesnt in the barf on all 4 survivors achievement, so I was hoping not.

knkcopy.jpg

Agh, buggy achievements make Cad something something.

Killed a tank on my own since it managed to clip itself and get stuck. No achievement. [Even during the next load screen it said I did all the damage to it]

0 friendly fire incidents throughout a whole campaign. Nothing.

Didnt disturb a witch once [though I did kill one, like in my run with folmer]. I got that achi-NO I DIDNT.

I dont think we got barfed on either, though I dont know if being caught in the explosion of a boomer counts. It doesnt in the barf on all 4 survivors achievement, so I was hoping not.

Some of the achievements are abit buggy. But yea, @the boomer one, I guess it's "Don't ever get vomitted on" whether that's through an explosion or him puking on you. And what do you mean you killed a witch? To get that achievement you cannot kill or disturb a witch through the whole campaihn.

(15:14:25) <Vidi> Peter likes barbie xD

(15:14:30) <Peter> totally

(15:14:46) <Peter> I've got all the accessories

Some of the achievements are abit buggy. But yea, @the boomer one, I guess it's "Don't ever get vomitted on" whether that's through an explosion or him puking on you. And what do you mean you killed a witch? To get that achievement you cannot kill or disturb a witch through the whole campaihn.

If you kill a witch with a single perfect headshot, it dies but doesnt count as disturbing it. Folmer did it in one of our runs and he got it, plus during the end credits it said I had 0 disturbances [as well as the rest of the team].

knkcopy.jpg

Oh what the [bleep]. Spent aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages trying to complete the last level of No Mercy on Expert, finally got it, no achievement. Killed a Tank w/noone getting damaged (It had gotten stuck in a loop trying to climb up a wall and falling back down), no achievement. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE. But the last level is [bleep]ing intense. Must have spent hours on it. :

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

If you kill a witch with a single perfect headshot, it dies but doesnt count as disturbing it. Folmer did it in one of our runs and he got it, plus during the end credits it said I had 0 disturbances [as well as the rest of the team].

Didn't we all die that round where I killed the witch? It was one of the first attemts at the rooftop finale, before elmo came, so it's kind of obvious it didn't count.. (we did the rooftop finale like 7 times before finally completing it)

Headshotcatcher.png

So anyone know what happened to the 10 new weapons they were raving about in the demo? Will they be patched in or something, or just cut? I hope they do regularly do content patches with maps and campaigns and weapons and infected types and stuff.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men