Left 4 Dead

Bloodredsword

@Bloodred: RAAAGE at CAD. Thank you for explaining the joke to us good sir. :roll:

......wha? :?

I think CAD comics suck majorly because he over explains the joke (that wasn't that funny to begin with). :P

CAD comics fail every time. Theres more text in one panel then in the Geneva Convention.

Anyway, for L4D, valve screwed up big time with no server browser, it always puts me on a horrifically laggy servers which pisses me off.

And also, they never fixed that bug in the demo where you crash at the start of level 2 :evil:

Needs a patch desperately, with a proper server browser, not [cabbage]ty dedicated l4d servers, or having to plug crap into your console to open up a browser. :evil:

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

HAHAHA 3 AND A HALF HOURS LATER AND WHATS THAT? OH RIGHT ITS EXPERT COMPLETE.

[hide=15 restarts, 8 deaths, 31 incaps and 20 medkits later..]christjesuswhatthehell.jpg[/hide]

NO LEVEL OR AMOUNT OF OBSCENITY CAN DESCRIBE IT.

[hide=WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME]fffffffff.jpg[/hide]

TANKS [bleep] EVERYWHERE JESUS CHRIST.

Then again, Death Toll - I find - is the easiest campaign.

@The second pic, I would of loved to been there when you hit the fork lift just after that room :D

I agree some-what with Death Toll, ish. It's very easy to handle the horde, you have to be all outside with someone on the turret for the tank though. (talking about the finale).

My favourite campaign would be... Dead Air, well, up until the the final map. I love Blood Harvests final map, as well as the church moment on Death Toll.

Not a huge fan of the hospital in co-op, it's fun on versus though, maybe that is just because versus is hilarious altogether :D

@megakiller, open up the devolper console (enable it in keyboard options if you haven't already) and type "openserverbrowser" w/o the quotes, that is a fully working (ish) server browser. I have no real problems with the match making now though, seems to work every time when me and a mate used it last night. Still, I used the server browser mostly because it's way better.

(15:14:25) <Vidi> Peter likes barbie xD

(15:14:30) <Peter> totally

(15:14:46) <Peter> I've got all the accessories

@The second pic, I would of loved to been there when you hit the fork lift just after that room :D

I agree some-what with Death Toll, ish. It's very easy to handle the horde, you have to be all outside with someone on the turret for the tank though. (talking about the finale).

My favourite campaign would be... Dead Air, well, up until the the final map. I love Blood Harvests final map, as well as the church moment on Death Toll.

Not a huge fan of the hospital in co-op, it's fun on versus though, maybe that is just because versus is hilarious altogether :D

I hid in the nearest closet for about 30 seconds and all my partners respawned. So it was okay, but I still died on the lift. That was the point where I had to restart most of the time.

And the finale really is easy, just have everyone up on the balcony, one person on the turret and others giving cover fire from the sides/roof. Occasionally throw a molotov down the stairs to stop anything coming up and just pummel the tank as much as possible with the turret before it reaches you. Then the moment someone says the boat is here, just all go to the jetty and put a molotov across the narrow path to it and hold off for a few seconds.

Id say my favourite is No Mercy, it just feels most 'real', if you get what I mean. Blood harvest is just annoying since its easy for anything to be anywhere and you cant see bugger all past the foliage and Dead Air is haven for tanks.

But ive got to do Dead Air again since I didnt get the achievement for it last time. Really annoying, but im so glad it didnt not count my expert run. I wouldve raged so very hard if it did.

knkcopy.jpg

Versus really does make this game, although, almost all unorganised teams have a terrible habit of sending just one man to rescue someone pinned/smokered - usually into a hunter waiting right around the corner. It worries me people still havent mastered "stick (fairly) close together"!.

@Returned:You know how much the PC version costs yet?

Sorry for late reply but my comp's been down this few weeks/playing L4D on my 360 non-stop.

Anyway I saw a L4D PC version for sale earlier today, I can't remember the exact amount but it was either S$58.90 or S$68.90 and you'll get a poster and a mouse pad for free. My 360 version cost me S$68.40.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Versus really does make this game, although, almost all unorganised teams have a terrible habit of sending just one man to rescue someone pinned/smokered - usually into a hunter waiting right around the corner. It worries me people still havent mastered "stick (fairly) close together"!.

And that people panic and run into each others' lines of fire in hordes. Just run to a really tight space, two (or really preferably one, but three can) crouch in front and shove, while everyone else stays behind and rapes with bullets.

And pray you don't get a tank in this position.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

CAD comics fail every time. Theres more text in one panel then in the Geneva Convention.

Oh no my eyes, 12 words!

*Error, overflow, cannot process*

#-o

Cadburys egg and I just finished an achievement run on easy, we tried to get akimbo assasin, the no witches disturbed thingy, and I tried to get the no getting healed and no getting incapacitated ones too. We do (rather) fine until the fourth map. Our bot 'friend' Francis decides to shoot the witch, ruining our first achievement. We recover from our loss (if friendly fire was on I swear I would have killed him! :twisted: ) and go on. We manage okay (except for the bot teammates constantly trying to heal me but stopping when I draw my medkit) and go on to the finale. We also go on fine until Cadburys egg picks up a shotgun, we were both very mad about it but luckily he decided not to shoot it, and passed on. At like a minute before we could leave, a tank came he twistedly ran towards me and smacks me incapacitated :wall: . Luckily I still hadn't healed so I would still get that achievement. We finish and golly, Cadburys egg did get the akimbo assasin achievement ;)

And that was the end of our adventure.

Headshotcatcher.png

Cadburys egg and I just finished an achievement run on easy, we tried to get akimbo assasin, the no witches disturbed thingy, and I tried to get the no getting healed and no getting incapacitated ones too. We do (rather) fine until the fourth map. Our bot 'friend' Francis decides to shoot the witch, ruining our first achievement. We recover from our loss (if friendly fire was on I swear I would have killed him! :twisted: ) and go on. We manage okay (except for the bot teammates constantly trying to heal me but stopping when I draw my medkit) and go on to the finale. We also go on fine until Cadburys egg picks up a shotgun, we were both very mad about it but luckily he decided not to shoot it, and passed on. At like a minute before we could leave, a tank came he twistedly ran towards me and smacks me incapacitated :wall: . Luckily I still hadn't healed so I would still get that achievement. We finish and golly, Cadburys egg did get the akimbo assasin achievement ;)

And that was the end of our adventure.

I wouldve gotten so very angry if I didnt get it. Rather lucky I managed to not shoot with it. I didnt realise that left clicking on a weapon meant to pick it up as well as E.

And yeah, Francis shot her for no real reason. Its infuriating when they do that.

The difficulty was also normal, not easy, so team damage was on but very very little.

Send me invites if you would like help/help me to get any achievements, ive not got much better to do. Especially for any Expert runs, its gonna be way too hard to get them with bots.

knkcopy.jpg

@Bloodred: RAAAGE at CAD. Thank you for explaining the joke to us good sir. :roll:

......wha? :?

I think CAD comics suck majorly because he over explains the joke (that wasn't that funny to begin with). :P

Well to each his own I guess....(Or mabye in Nadril's case To each his own until Nadril decides he shouldn't have his own :P)

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

If you're a Dawn of the Dead fan, I just found a reason to get this on PC.

Shaun%20of%20the%20Dead%20poster.JPG

How long until we get The Winchester, then? I wanna get some red on me.

Queen finale or gtfo.

Lmao, that'd be hilarious, finale in a pub, Queen music plays, zombies start breaking through the windows... Oh god I want to play that now.

And the server browser is fine to me... Does pretty much what every other server browser in a Valve game has done?

Play as Louis then.When I had the demo,Louis would breeze thru with no damage,the rest of us suffering.Bill would get all the boss kills,Zoey would get all the boss effects and Francis,pretty much nothing but take damage.Guess which one I chose to take after a while.

I played with the AI because frankly,at before official release many players suck.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I played with the AI because frankly,at before official release many players suck.

No, they still do. Theres far too many people on this game that are under the impression they are playing counter strike. Running off on your own with an m16 and then whining when you get horribly, horribly mauled by a hunter does not constitute any level of help. Ive played with far too many people who just say "GOGOGO YOU SLOW [bleep]S", die, and complain I didnt do enough to save them.

knkcopy.jpg

Got the vomit on all 4 survivours at once achievement, was in the scissor lift in the.. 3rd map of No Mercy. Soon as the puke wore off, I dropped down, and low and behold they shot me and I got another 3. Lots of points, lots of damage, and it was damn hilarious. Picking on awful players as the infected... Nothing more fun, lol!

Got the vomit on all 4 survivours at once achievement, was in the scissor lift in the.. 3rd map of No Mercy. Soon as the puke wore off, I dropped down, and low and behold they shot me and I got another 3. Lots of points, lots of damage, and it was damn hilarious. Picking on awful players as the infected... Nothing more fun, lol!

The only infected award I still need is to kill all the survivors as a tank. Which is hard because a) kill. and B) youre never guaranteed to be a tank atall.

Im about half way through killing 52k zombies and the 1k with a turret. And then left with the hardest to go [what are you trying to prove?, untouchable, nothing special etc].

knkcopy.jpg

Play as Louis then.When I had the demo,Louis would breeze thru with no damage,the rest of us suffering.Bill would get all the boss kills,Zoey would get all the boss effects and Francis,pretty much nothing but take damage.Guess which one I chose to take after a while.

I experience a totally different gameplay from you.

Whenever I play with the AI, Zoey is always the most relaxed person with the least amount of kills and least amount of damage taken. Louis would get average kills but always dies off for some reason. Bill and Francis would always be fighting for the top spot. And my favourite player is Bill.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!