Females playing RS?

Jinx1594

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a female on RuneScape since 2007(I am a male). Never had a problem. Granted, I quit from mid-2008 to late 2010, but I've still never had a problem with it. I tell people I'm male if they ask me, never had any problems with that either. Some people actually don't suspect I'm a male because I guess I speak sort of in a feminine matter?

I actually don't receive much attention like that. Occasionally I get people who call me "babe" "baby" or "cutie" or something but it's rare.

Hi babe.

On topic: I know they exist, but you never know if it's a dude or an actual woman.

I can't stop laughing at Wicked's picture

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

There was a girl in DGS who thought she could slide by and not do any work or improve . . . because she's a girl.

Nope. :notalk:

THIS IS NOT THE TIME OR THE THREAD TO PICK ON CLAIRE JIMI

JUST STOP

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

There was a girl in DGS who thought she could slide by and not do any work or improve . . . because she's a girl.

Nope. :notalk:

But girls can't DG.

*Visits the makeover mage*.

lmfao.jpg

Free money pl0x!

Sooo going to regret that. Lol.

MAKE IT YOUR NEW AVATAR!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

;).

I lol'ed. That's freaking hilarious.

Now, I'm off to gouge out my eyes.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

*Visits the makeover mage*.

lmfao.jpg

Free money pl0x!

Sooo going to regret that. Lol.

MAKE IT YOUR NEW AVATAR!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

;).

I lol'ed. That's freaking hilarious.

Now, I'm off to gouge out my eyes.

^ This. A billion times this.

IT BURRRNS

a70c7.png

Everyone will say they are 16/f/Florida and looking for some action, but tbh they're all 50 year old creeps or FBI agents.

That's very true about the fake women that play. Apparently their all from florida and they will have names like Sarah/amy/Jess. lol. On runescape you can tell the fake girls. Blonde hair, pigtails. And they usually act like a boy.

Other then that I kinda don't like being called a guy player. But who else to blame, but 12 yr old boys.

But I end up going around with my fiance on rs usually so I don't really get that guy comment much, which I'm happy about.

As for me 22/f/nj name is Lisa.

Lisa <3 Matthew

Lovely_Knife.png

Akount.png

My account stats on Top, Matt's account stats on Bottom

Everyone will say they are 16/f/Florida and looking for some action, but tbh they're all 50 year old creeps or FBI agents.

That's very true about the fake women that play. Apparently their all from florida and they will have names like Sarah/amy/Jess. lol. On runescape you can tell the fake girls. Blonde hair, pigtails. And they usually act like a boy.

Other then that I kinda don't like being called a guy player. But who else to blame, but 12 yr old boys.

But I end up going around with my fiance on rs usually so I don't really get that guy comment much, which I'm happy about.

I don't quite get it.

You don't get pestered alot because you go around with your fiancé in the game?

And your fiancé has a much larger, muscular body in the game hence frightening away the immature 12 yr olds who otherwise would harrass you in-game?

:ohnoes:

It's all the EXTREME strength pot they're hitting.

I don't know why 12 year olds would avoid a female character just because there's a male character in tow.

Then again, this is RuneScape.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I don't quite get it.

And your fiancé has a much larger, muscular body in the game hence frightening away the immature 12 yr olds who otherwise would harrass you in-game?

When I'm with my GF playing Soul Wars or something, me being there seems to make it worse... Oddly enough. They do it simply to piss me off. Lol.

My pixel obviously isn't nuff enough... *Grabs Guthans and AFKs bandits for 48 hours*.

09144a99bb.png

I don't quite get it.

When I'm with my GF playing Soul Wars or something, me being there seems to make it worse... Oddly enough. They do it simply to piss me off. Lol.

Lol, maybe if everyone couldn't TELL you were a couple they wouldn't want to piss you off. When I see a guy and girl following each other around calling each other hon and going *kiss*, I see a 13 year old sucker and a guy pretending to be a girl for money. The impulse to make fun of them is pretty understandable (not that I do it).

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

When I see a guy and girl following each other around calling each other hon and going *kiss*, I see a 13 year old sucker and a guy pretending to be a girl for money. The impulse to make fun of them is pretty understandable (not that I do it).

I bet you do lol :D

I don't quite get it.

Lol, maybe if everyone couldn't TELL you were a couple they wouldn't want to piss you off. When I see a guy and girl following each other around calling each other hon and going *kiss*, I see a 13 year old sucker and a guy pretending to be a girl for money. The impulse to make fun of them is pretty understandable (not that I do it).

My own personal fave is the "couples" who dress alike ... :rolleyes:

*retches*

nyuseg.png

Previous names:

il Barbie li - il Ken li

S T E V - S T E Vs Gal

A few more...

Current names:

il Foreva li - il Alwayz li

It's kinda hard not to tell. :P.

09144a99bb.png

Previous names:

il Barbie li - il Ken li

S T E V - S T E Vs Gal

A few more...

Current names:

.. and I swear that, if the two of you start dressing alike, I am going to *slap* both of you ...

nyuseg.png

Previous names:

il Barbie li - il Ken li

S T E V - S T E Vs Gal

A few more...

Current names:

Ew. And you're surprised people see you as a target?

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

Previous names:

il Barbie li - il Ken li

S T E V - S T E Vs Gal

A few more...

Current names:

That was his point :thumbup:

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png