Females playing RS?

Jinx1594

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go to the bathroom alone

this is partially true...

I saw two teenage girls walk out of the public restroom together where I work.

there's only one toilet in our restrooms.......

OMFG. HORRIBLE THOUGHT.

Two girls, one toilet.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

go to the bathroom alone

OMFG. HORRIBLE THOUGHT.

Two girls, one toilet.

Two girls, one me.

And a toilet.

go to the bathroom alone

OMFG. HORRIBLE THOUGHT.

Two girls, one toilet.

Two girls, one me.

DOES IT NEVER END, NINTENDO?!

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Contrary to popular belief I'm a guy in real life, but my RuneScape character has been female for a little over a year. For the first #th years that I played, my character was male. Lady Heinous invited me to a Skill n Chill event once, and part of the event required that you change your gender to female. It was a nice change, and I decided to stick with it. In conjunction with that, as Cooking was my favorite skill in RSC, I decided to get 99 Cooking as my first 99. I got a ton of flack for wearing my skillcape, but once my character was female, people finally shut up about it and didn't say any snide comments. On a final note, I simply like how some of the items look on female characters (for instance, my favorite item is my Robin hood hat, but I didn't like how it looked on my character when it was male.)

That being said, the biggest problem I run in to is people assuming I'm actually a girl in real life. Granted, I act a bit feminine but I never pretend to be a girl. I never lead anyone on. I've never lied about my gender before. If anyone asks me if I am a girl or a guy, I obviously tell them that I'm a guy; however, I am not going to start introducing myself to new people as, "Hi, I'm Serpent Eye, and just before we continue on in this friendship, I feel compelled to let you know that I am in fact a male."

I recently met someone in Edgeville bank, and we had a good chat and ended up adding each other. We'd say "Hi" to each other if we saw the other person log in, etc. etc. In the middle of a conversation once, he randomly said, "So, you're a guy." And of course, I respond, "...yes? I am." Well, he proceeded to fling a pile of vulgar insults at me, calls me all sorts of names, and then asks ME whether or not I think HE should add ME to his Ignore list. Of course, I put him in his place and let him know that I'd do the work for him, and added him to my Ignore list. :thumbup:

As far as OTHER people's characters... if you haven't already guessed by now, I really don't care what gender someone's character is. I'm mature enough to know that it isn't always a reflection of that person in real life. Almost 100% of the time, if I see a female character, I assume that the person behind that character is also female. Granted, I know a lot of them are guys in situations similar to mine (and of course guys who do actively pretend to be girls in real life) but I like to err on the side of caution and give them the benefit of the doubt.

My closest friend on RuneScape is a girl, and I have never doubted for a second that she is, in fact, an actual girl.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

On a final note, I simply like how some of the items look on female characters (for instance, my favorite item is my Robin hood hat, but I didn't like how it looked on my character when it was male.)

On a kind of opposite note, I really don't like how the Bandos Chestplate looks on females :( I really like how it looks on males but.. ugh. I don't like it on my female character.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Although I'm currently not playing RS and haven't been an active player in a couple years, I can contribute to this discussion. I am female, and my character has always been female. When I started playing, I caught on and took advantage of the free stuff I'd get for being a female. I'd just take whatever anyone wanted to give me and then ignore them if they wanted to talk to me more. After my combat increased, though, I more received compliments than help. Plus, I'm F2P, so players admired whatever expensive gear I donned.

Really, it didn't bother me being a girl in a guy-filled virtual world. Out of my real-life friends I knew more girls who played than guys. Yes, guys did randomly talk to me simply because I'm a girl, but I never cared.

And I didn't read this whole thread but whatever the discussion is with two girls going into the bathroom together, I fit into the group of girls who partake in that ritual. I don't know why, since it's sometimes awkward talking through stall doors and whatnot, but it's just what we do.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

On a final note, I simply like how some of the items look on female characters (for instance, my favorite item is my Robin hood hat, but I didn't like how it looked on my character when it was male.)

On a kind of opposite note, I really don't like how the Bandos Chestplate looks on females :( I really like how it looks on males but.. ugh. I don't like it on my female character.

Verac's makes me feel far too exposed. :unsure:

This is a conversation I had with a girl I have known on rs since I started back in 04. Basically her friend lent her 100m in armour and shes likely going to sell it and buy some herb levels and another friend of hers is going to completely fund prayer for her.

To girls how you deal with creeps is you scam the hell out of them, to guys why the hell would you give that girl you met on runescape free stuff? She is obviously using you.

How lucky is she, all I got from 10 years of playing is "go back to your kitchen" from some angry pkers.

But anyways, its like asking why there are prostitutes or why people watch p0rnz.

Eitherway, spending some virtual pixels for an opposite chatmate the shares the same interests? Not entirely a bad deal. Consider that the their real life partner might despise or even know that they play this game. Unless of cause you value 1mil RS GP as US$1.

Playing video games isn't feminine...simply as that. Same thing happens when you see a girl driving a Harley, or chewing tobacco, or drinking heavy beer. Would you be shocked to see a guy as a fashion major? (assuming he's straight)...

You should understand that you are a huge minority (>10%) as a girl playing runescape.

w4M8t.png

Untitled1.png

This is a conversation I had with a girl I have known on rs since I started back in 04. Basically her friend lent her 100m in armour and shes likely going to sell it and buy some herb levels and another friend of hers is going to completely fund prayer for her.

To girls how you deal with creeps is you scam the hell out of them, to guys why the hell would you give that girl you met on runescape free stuff? She is obviously using you.

she has a penis

ot: i know 3(?) females i think(all dgs people) and even then that's only judging by their word so....

either way i don't really care who or what plays this game

there's really no way to tell if some random with a female character is a girl or not

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

go to the bathroom alone

OMFG. HORRIBLE THOUGHT.

Two girls, one toilet.

Two girls, one me.

DOES IT NEVER END, NINTENDO?!

LMFAO.

Untitled1.png

I REALLY want to play as a [bleep]ty girl now. My RS avatar would do all kinds of degrading things for the right price...

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Untitled1.png

Meh -- whenever any male asks to be "friends" with me, it's usually followed with a demand for "money pl0x" ... :rolleyes:

nyuseg.png

Meh -- whenever any male asks to be "friends" with me, it's usually followed with a demand for "money pl0x" ... :rolleyes:

I rarely see my male friends over 20+ use "Pl0x" or ask for cash. So you can do this Bly to weed out money askers:

Player: Hey wanna be friends?

Bly: Sure, but first you need to say "please"

Player: Pl0x!

Bly: Your a begger! Bye!

I like to think teen use word "Pl0x" most, and teens are often ones begging for money.

Untitled1.png

*Visits the makeover mage*.

lmfao.jpg

Free money pl0x!

Sooo going to regret that. Lol.

09144a99bb.png