April Fools day!

Guest Rob

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well waking up this morning and not having like 67,000 posts was a nice surprise.

Reminds me of what we did at midnight. A few of us went on campus and put sticky notes all over random cars. Silly and fun for the whole family!

And thanks admins. For making the pointer evil.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

SO FAHNNAY JOKE!

*justin beiber cursor*

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Was waiting all day for TIF's April Fool's day joke, just refreshed the index and thought "There we are". I was expecting something more obnoxious.

Indeed. This is a subpar prank. Last year they got pretty much all the staff in on it. Now what is it, a little Bieber face that makes it a bit harder to see where the pointer actually is? They haven't even tried to rickroll us yet.

Protip: If you keep your cursor outside the webpage (over the scroll bar or on the windows toolbar), Justin Beiber's beautiful face disappears.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I enjoy this day so much. This what I've done so far on my campus.

1. Put a keyboard bench in the ceiling so it looked like inception happened and they couldn't sit on it anymore.

2. Put a ladder that reached to the ceiling, and removed the ceiling tile so we had Jacob's Ladder/stairway to heaven.

3. Put a stack of cups in front of the RA's door and taped a little guy with a flag to the top of it so it looked like he was climbing the mountain of cups.

4. Duct taped a projector screen in front of someone's door so they can't get out. Funny part is, on the inside of the screen is a giant painted Jesus.

5. Took a fake tree, wrapped it in a towel, taped a picture of a face to it, and stuck it in the shower, and pulled the shower curtain closed.

6. Flipped all of the chairs over and put obnoxious magnets in any metal area we could find.

7. Stuck phone books wherever we could find. Best place I liked was the toaster like it popping up.

And this was all before 2am. :D

The last one I want to do is to tape a sign on the door saying "Door Broken, use other door." And then on the other door, place the same sign. Golden.

I'm just trying to figure out what I want/can do to my girlfriend. She's never been pranked before so I want to take this opportunity to change that. :D

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

This Justin Beaver mouse is annoying to click with.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

What I did was I got my friend to send me a bunch of depraved sexual texts, then I changed his contact name to my other friend's moms name, then showed him the texts............it was funny at the time, k?

99 Fletching - 01/08/08

99 Theiving - 09/11/08

99 Cooking - 12/13/08

99 Runecrafting - 10/23/09

99 Strength - 05/07/10

What I did was I got my friend to send me a bunch of depraced sexual texts, then I changed his contact name to my other friend's moms name, then showed him the texts............it was funny at the time, k?

I find it funnier when you get a hold of their phone, and change your name in their phone to something else... gives you a free pass to mess with them.

♪♪ And I'm not done

I think the Justin Bieber's cursor and the number of users with My Little Pony avatars kinda go together...

Serious question: what's with the My Little Pony things across the internet? A new 4chan meme?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I think the Justin Bieber's cursor and the number of users with My Little Pony avatars kinda go together...

Serious question: what's with the My Little Pony things across the internet? A new 4chan meme?

infinite ponies kick ass.

♪♪ And I'm not done

What I did was I got my friend to send me a bunch of depraced sexual texts, then I changed his contact name to my other friend's moms name, then showed him the texts............it was funny at the time, k?

I find it funnier when you get a hold of their phone, and change your name in their phone to something else... gives you a free pass to mess with them.

Evil genius at work here I see lol.

99 Fletching - 01/08/08

99 Theiving - 09/11/08

99 Cooking - 12/13/08

99 Runecrafting - 10/23/09

99 Strength - 05/07/10