Tipit Homeworlds (Worlds 99 and 7) & Team Cape (39-Green

Craven_Image

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well theres a riot in fally world 99 about changing pc back

world99riot.jpg

-.- you've posted this picture in like 5 threads now.

Lol I hate pures...They ruined wildy :anxious:

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.

I give world 99 until Tuesday to start dieing down or we'll need a new homeworld!

Agreed

Im staying on my second homeworld for now because 99 just takes too much effort getting in. All the extra people is making me lagg alot on world 99, making it much less fun :(.

Off to world 59 for me.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

World 99 on the day of the PC update! :XD:

[hide=Click here to see pictures]

The Riot

fallypcriot.png

The Hijack

zezimahousetrain.png

Zezimas House Party

zezimahouseparty.png

[/hide]

Plenty of Tipiters were there, but due to the mayhem I didn't talk to many.

It was quite fun, watching everyone running around Zezimas house like ants in an antfarm looking for him, then realising he had teled out of there and left his house open.

I got bored and went back to monk fishing, and there Zezima was firemaking happily away on his own!! ROFLSNORT! :XD:

shey.png

I got bored and went back to monk fishing, and there Zezima was firemaking happily away on his own!! ROFLSNORT! :XD:

I'm sure Jagex calls on Zezima every so often to break these things up...

And the Piscatoris Fishing Colony is the perfect hiding spot. There's a high level quest monster to beat, it's in the middle of no where, and it's next to impossible for "noobs" to follow you. And the work spots are so far out that a passing person wouldn't be able to see you.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Il be at red chinchompa hunting spots until 99 hunter now, maybe not on w99, [wagon] the huntin spots are harder to get now but hey, feel free to HYT me... :thumbsup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

The Riot

fallypcriot.png

Zezimas House Party

zezimahouseparty.png

[/hide]

It was quite fun, watching everyone running around Zezimas house like ants in an antfarm looking for him, then realising he had teled out of there and left his house open.

Hilarious. Were you the person saying Kah bah gee? It's amazing how easily Zezima can stop a riot and then escape the crowd (well, not too hard to escape the crowd, but you get the point)

mememe513.png

The Riot

fallypcriot.png

Zezimas House Party

zezimahouseparty.png

[/hide]

Hilarious. Were you the person saying Kah bah gee? It's amazing how easily Zezima can stop a riot and then escape the crowd (well, not too hard to escape the crowd, but you get the point)

Yes I was the one saying "Kah Bah Gee!!" :XD:

shey.png

::' In zezima's house, no one knows who their killing in that combat ring!^ :XD:

:XD: But i look at zezima's xp sometimes and Im pretty sure he's going for 200m firemaking xp. :-s

HYT me in world 7 rimmington cutting yews \'

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.

::' In zezima's house, no one knows who their killing in that combat ring!^ :XD:

:XD: But i look at zezima's xp sometimes and Im pretty sure he's going for 200m firemaking xp. :-s

HYT me in world 7 rimmington cutting yews \'

+1, i also think he's going for 200 mil firemaking exp, he's a bit past half way

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

The Riot

fallypcriot.png

Zezimas House Party

zezimahouseparty.png

[/hide]

Yes I was the one saying "Kah Bah Gee!!" :XD:

rofl

its kinda sad how ppl r so obsessed with him

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I can't even think of what he goes through trying to buy/sell stuff :-X

he probably has to make a new guy and give him the monye/stuff then do what he needs to do and give it back to zezima. poor guy. :XD:

Anyone who's read Tip.It's Interview of Zezima would know that he gives money to his friends and has them buy his stuff for him.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

he probably has to make a new guy and give him the monye/stuff then do what he needs to do and give it back to zezima. poor guy. :XD:

Anyone who's read Tip.It's Interview of Zezima would know that he gives money to his friends and has them buy his stuff for him.

not all of us are obsessed with him, sorry.

not all of us read tip.it interviews because we have better things to do, sorry.

not all of us are obsessed with him, sorry.

not all of us read tip.it interviews because we have better things to do, sorry.

=D>

I applaude you not from brilliance, but un-matchable levels of naivety

If reading tip.its interviews are not worth doing (or reading)

Then why bother part-taking in the community and making the effort to join the hyt thing instead of doing "better things"

You can't say one part of tip.it is not worth doing, yet want to par-take in another.You have basically slandered the community and then wanted to be in it.

Just my words.

Also welldone on coming fromthe oblivionof un-knownness and have prudely insulted every single admin,mod,crewbie and well-known tip.it user. As you severely imply we are all sad people with nothing better to do than read the interviews.

ps: see I have claw in my name for a reason,I pounce like a tiger on insulters

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue