Should the Uber Cape include:

Grimy_Bunyip

191 members have voted

1. 1. Should it?

• Yes to both
    • Yes to just Champions Challenge
    • Yes to just Shattered Hearts
    • No to both

Uber cape: Quests, Music and Skills maxed.

Enhanced/Trimmed/Complete Uber cape: The former + 300 MA rank, 1250 Conquest rank, full Armour box+Magic Wardrobe, Vengeance group, Max Chompy, finished Statue of Dahmarrok, full banner of Champions, Gavel, Champion's tackle box, Bones to peaches, Taskmaster emote, lvl 5 Healer/Attacker/Defender/Collector BA (, Castle wars professional cape)

Seems like a fair way to handle it. Also, good luck with that.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Uber cape should not include Shattered Hearts and Champ Scrolls because both are luck based (Yes, Shattered Hearts is luck).

But, they should be included in another cape. Someone else mentioned the ENDGAME cape earlier in the thread. Perhaps an ultimate, i have done everything in RS except 200m all skills cape which includes SH and Champ scrolls along with Chompys and a few other difficult achievements like CW armor etc.

The Uber Cape is pretty much meant to be the endgame cape. Unless we do the trimming idea mentioned above, this is going to be the last cape to earn.

Enhanced/Trimmed/Complete Uber cape: The former + 300 MA rank, 1250 Conquest rank, full Armour box+Magic Wardrobe, Vengeance group, Max Chompy, finished Statue of Dahmarrok, full banner of Champions, Gavel, Champion's tackle box, Bones to peaches, Taskmaster emote, lvl 5 Healer/Attacker/Defender/Collector BA (, Castle wars professional cape)

I wouldn't say it's fair to do all that just for a trim. The Uber Cape should have most of that and if you can't do it then you'll just have to be content with the Maxed Cape.

I actually agree with this. I mean, I definitely agree that the uber cape should be the endgame cape, but consider that a maxed player with all tasks and songs would still have to work for another two to three years to get all of that stuff listed above. The 5k games CW cape is probably the rarest cape in-game right now. That's . . . a lot of 'Scape.

But anyway, I like Unknown's idea.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Personally, shattered hearts, I yes I guess. It doesn't take that much time, but more importantly it's consistent.

Frankly, the champions challenge, I'd say no. I've heard of people killing several thousand just for the drop. I don't think something required for the cape should be based significantly around luck. Or the sort of grinding that doesn't really have any progression to it. If it IS implemented, make a maximum amount of kills before you get the challenge.

I'd say when someone has a maxed cape they already have, or should have, all the music (except maybe the champions challenge lol) and all quests/diaries done. Adding quests/diaries to the maxed cape doesn't seem like much, and music just means, hey, get the champions challenge song.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

why have only one? why not like... a regular one, without either, and a second one for either/or and a third one for both... options are good!

also (as mentioned earlier): including either/both would make it the rarest cape, including neither would not...

why have only one? why not like... a regular one, without either, and a second one for either/or and a third one for both... options are good!

uber/5000 cw fusion cape? <.<

It would be too confusing and would deteriorate it's value; at least to me.

Yes to Shattered Heart, no to Champions Challenge. Shattered Heart may take a while if you have bad luck, but Champions Online you can spend countless hours on (like I did) and still never get a single scroll. With Shattered Heart, a statue could probably be completed in the span of a day, but you still have a minimum period of 30 weeks to fully complete the statue.

I just don't support a system that relies on a number so out-of-bounds that a large number of people will never accomplish it, not out of lack of skill, but simply because they grind imps for weeks on end, and still never got the challenge scroll.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

this.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I think runescape needs something that is going to be seen as a feat to do. 99's used to be that, untill inevitably updates made leveling rates alot faster (upto 10x) what they once were.

Sure the champion scrolls will take ages, however as long as they never change the rarity or them being a requirement for the uber cape,

I don't see a problem with it as everyone will have to do it at some point for the same cape.

They shouldn't be making concessions on what is the "I've beaten RS cape", it should be everything or the name of the cape shouldn't exist

Winarr.png

Neither D&Ds and Minigames should be exempt.

Or you may aswell say your favour must be 100% at kingdom, you must have found all penguins and done tears.

Worst case scenario Shattered hearts should be added later on because its time based. (but its not going to be added on) :twisted:

Ps, its called the completionists cape now.

And if you really want to get into details..

herpderpl.png

:)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Neither D&Ds and Minigames should be exempt.

Or you may aswell say your favour must be 100% at kingdom, you must have found all penguins and done tears.

Worst case scenario Shattered hearts should be added later on because its time based. (but its not going to be added on) :twisted:

Ps, its called the completionists cape now.

And if you really want to get into details..

herpderpl.png

:)

u insider u

Naaxi.png

I have completed both, but I'm not sure if it should include both.

I like the idea of having completed nearly everything, but I think some things like the Champions Challenge and the best Cw Armour are a bit too much. They are for players who like this part of the game and not something that you have to do.

A bit additional information about the Champions Challenge:

There are 47 confirmed players, who have completed the champions challenge, one is maxed, and 12 are 2475+. XVChampions List

The average droprate is ~1/4500 [qfc]75-76-917-60528590[/qfc]

"High, we're releasing a new special cape to act like your hours are worth it. We won't tell you exactly how to get it, though. Have fun worrying, you epic nerds."

What are you talking about, you have thousands of posts and over 2300 total. You my friend are one of us.

Fools_Taco.png

I like how Jagex has listened to the players here. Champion's Challenge is probably too much. It'll end up eliminating a huge number of candidates that still deserve recognition for their achievement in the game. If you want to act all high and mighty with your completionist cape and Champion's Challenge completion, just summon a banner imp.

I'm also glad that they've dropped the 'uber' title. The name didn't fit the Runescape style at all.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

What is this "Hidden Content" that Mod Chris L speaks of?

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

I don't see how you can say yes to one and no to the other, really. In my opinion - yes to both. You can't really call it "Uber" if you're going the lazy way about trying to obtain it. You either do everything and get it or you don't -- and don't get it. You can't really claim that you are worthy of the cape itself if you're unwilling to put in the time required to obtain two requirements which most deem very difficult. If you don't want to do that - that's your choice. But you shouldn't be given the cape due to plain laziness. Don't expect it if you're not willing to work for it. Not everything has to be enjoyable; a lot of things are time consuming and boring and if you've maxed your account already you'll be used to that.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Even though it burns me to say it, I think it should be added. I think every little challenge should be added. If it's going to be THE endgame cape, it should have requirements to reflect that.

That being said, I need to do champion's challenge.

No, of course not..

End game means you experienced everything.. NOT that you grinded for XXXXX hours!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Even though it burns me to say it, I think it should be added. I think every little challenge should be added. If it's going to be THE endgame cape, it should have requirements to reflect that.

That being said, I need to do champion's challenge.

I think it boils down to things worth experiencing.

Like someone said earlier, true completionism could be defined as 200m all stats.

But you have to draw a subjective line somewhere.

This being said, I consider shattered hearts and champions challenge to be pathetic attempts at content updates.

And beneath even the average rs player.

Naaxi.png