The world is ending on May 21st

Da Pirates

Of course if nobody disappears then the "world being destroyed" scenario is total BS.

Or we're all f-ed.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course if nobody disappears then the "world being destroyed" scenario is total BS.

Or we're all f-ed.

I'm going with that.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

edit: O hello ther, invisible youtube link

This will be an excellent song for all those good people to sing as 97% of people go to hell.

Its already the 21st in New Zealand... can we get a kiwi to confirm they're still there?

No no no...you misunderstand. Only once it is the 21st everywhere in the world will the end be upon us.

Christian eschatologists generally hold that Christ would return to Jerusalems Mount of Olives, as supposedly he ascended from there. So the only time that matters is the time in Jerusalem. FWIW.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Yeah, why would we need to confirm New Zealanders are still there? Not like anyone cares about them? :P

Kiwis would be the firstish to drop off the face of the earth.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

8 hours into the 21st and I'm still alive.

Hard to get to a working computer with zombies everywhere though :(

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

If you guys actually read up on this subject before making ridiculous posts you'd know that it is one big earthquake that hits, starting in the far east (NZ etc) at 6PM local time and thus going east as 6PM hits each area, so the apocalypse isn't starting yet fools lol

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

If you guys actually read up on this subject before making ridiculous posts you'd know that it is one big earthquake that hits, starting in the far east (NZ etc) at 6PM local time and thus going east as 6PM hits each area, so the apocalypse isn't starting yet fools lol

And it's being forwarded by religious fanatics. Give me a good reason to think they're right. If there's some earthquake coming, where's proof?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

And it's being forwarded by religious fanatics. Give me a good reason to think they're right. If there's some earthquake coming, where's proof?

The guy who came up with the theory is a US Civil Engineer not to mention a pastor who has studied the bible for several years and has done a lot of math to get this date - he didn't just pull it out of his ass...

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

Except for, well, his 1994 prediction failing. Hard. Otherwise we wouldn't be posting here.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I thought Judgement Day was in December wtg???

P.S. Killer, I don't wanna bash your fav zombies map an all, but compared to Call of The Dead it friggin sucks! :(

P.S.S. SHI NO NUMA IS STILL THE BEST DAMNED MAP OF ALL TIME!!!

-PEACE,

Saiga Tatsumi

Peace Homies! Photographer by Day! Sword Saint by Night!

Looks like the apocalypse is a dud.

To bad i couldn't get anyone to give me their life savings when people were giving away their material possesions :angry:

Ah well there's always 2012.

edit

anyone making "i survived the apocalypse(again)" sigs.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Well I went to lake Ontario today and there is hundreds of dead fish all along the shore and floating in the lake. Of course this is explained by the breeding/sudden temperature changes, but I'm curious to know how many people just assumed it was part of this dooms day party.

Note to self: Update Facebook status to "Chillin' with Jesus"

False alarm guys, according to the RL mmo admin, Jesus Christ, a Patch will be released shortly to sort out all this mess.

image_-_jesus_christ.jpgReal Life Admin here

I've noticed that some old guy has been impersonating me and has alerted everyone of a 0xdeath error followed by a permanent maintenance on May 21.

This person will be banned in a month, thank you for your attention.

Patch 1.2

-Christianity fixed

No more stupid people in this religion

Stupid people will get banned automatically

-Flying skill is still being revised

-The word death and maintenance are now blocked

-Admin

May contain offensive content

/v/

archived version

yaay_1_def.png

siggy2.png

Our Apocalypse will be our own undoing, not Gods. But if it ends in 2012, I've spent my whole life at school.

What a life we would have lived Shiny :thumbup:

And my view on this is that I will see all of you tomorrow. And the day after that.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Meh Lucky you at least you will end with not knowing the real world and how it truely is :)

-PEACE,

Saiga Tatsumi

Peace Homies! Photographer by Day! Sword Saint by Night!

Lol. I was just called stupid on FB for not believing this stuff, seriously? Am I the only smart person out of all my friends? Yikes.

Anyways, this is lame, 12:29 here, but as a friend told me "This is just the start". Then inmideately I tought "Oh no, now all bad things that are going to happen this month are going to be called 'The signs!'" C'mon people just chillax!