Question for those with HIGH level slayer

LitterBug

I was wondering - approximately how many tasks do you have done? and what is your exp/level?

I realize that this is going to be entirely different for every person - but I'm trying to plan ahead and figure out how many overloads, etc I'm going to need.

This is going to be for people who mainly use Kuradel

capt%20kevin.png

Lvl 99, 27M xp-ish and I've done 1050-1060 tasks. Please bear in mind that I played when slayer was released so I've also slayed a fair bit before Smoking kills was released.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

I have done around 210 tasks and get about 1 cb stat level per slayer level.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

I think I'm around 800 or 850 now, its been a few months since I slayed so I'm not sure. Only approx 13.4M exp, did smoking kills pretty much as soon as I could (wasn't member/didn't slay before smoking kills).

Also note Kuradel was released after/around when I hit 500 I think.

Neltak.png

Just hit 700 tasks and 13.3m slayer xp.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I'm level 98 Slayer with 635 tasks or so done, and I'd already done a quite a lot of tasks before Smoking Kills came out. Not really sure how much combat exp/slayer level I get, but I can tell you that I wasn't always maxed combats while doing slayer, and now I'm less than 800k exp from 40M attack exp. (Though slayer isn't the only combat I do, but I can't imagine a bit of boss hunting would really get me that much exp. I guess I do stake often too though.)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Smoking kills came out when i had 77 slayer

I now have 18.55 mil slayer xp & have done 920 tasks

Hope that helps :)

Pretty much, 920 tasks for 17 mil or so xp

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

1045 or so at 22.66m Slayer exp. Was only like 65 slayer or less when Smoking Kills was released, so that barely changes anything.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

I am 99 slayer. I started at Kuradel after I reached 75 slayer (111 combat), and I did 75-99 in 511 tasks.

I used all of my slayer points to skip tasks. All I did were:

Mutated Bloodvelds

Black Demons

Black Dragons

Irons Dragons

Steel Dragons

Mithril Dragons

Dark Beasts

Abyssal Demons

Ice Strykwyrms

Dagganoths

Using this list I either broke even on slayer points in the long run, or gained them slowly over time.

Also, profits weren't too bad, considering I extreme potted to stay 120+ at all times, and used piety all the time and cannon whenever possible. Good money and XP.

Trollbomber.png

I finished smokin kills at about 79 slayer. Slaying from then to 99 was about 700 tasks, without kuradal, because kuradal was not out yet. 1180 Tasks later (mainly Kuradal) I am at 36.6m slayer xp. I'm not sure if this helped too much but I figured that it cannot hurt.

281ae50b7c.png