Do you use email anymore?

The Observer

76 members have voted

1. 1. Do you even use email anymore?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not regularly; only if I need to register on a site, etc.

Covered by people already: It's my use for formal conversation to keep a paper trail. I use my gmail for that, my aol for all my crap registering stuff, and my school account was for school contacts but now that I am done, that'll be done away with.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I use a landline whenever I'm at my computer, as its in the one place in my house when I drop calls, or if I plan to talk for more than a few minutes and its not a free calling time.

As for email, I only use it for registration, shopping, newsletters and the occasional emailing a file to myself.

I use it because I have to. :( If I could do all communications with clients through Twitter, I would- It strips away all the formalities (Which I forget all to often) and leaves the essence of the message, making it so much faster and (more importantly) easier to write.

C2b6gs7.png

i use email for buisness and school related things. Not much else.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yeah, just school related thing and signing up for websites and whatnot.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

No. First of all, because everyone has my @live.com address and Windows Live is the slowest thing ever. They won't let you automatically forward everything to another e-mail, either. I just use facebook for all actual communication, and I only use e-mail when I have no other option.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

YA i still use it. You can't do everything with texting

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

For conversation, I don't use email unless it's formal, as others have said. The last people I emailed were 1)a teacher, in order to get pictures for the yearbook, and 2)an aunt, in order to get addresses of relatives. Otherwise, I do receive newsletters, school things, and most recently my e-tickets for my next vacation, but I use Facebook and texting for as much as I can. I used to keep email to correspond with my online friends, but I've lost them.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

As a general form of communication? No, I despise it. Too slow. If I have to for college, business correspondence, etc I will...I'll be kicking and screaming the whole way, but I'll use it. I'd rather speak on the phone/use AIM/use Skype or write a letter if it needs to be recorded.

hzvjpwS.gif

Pshh. With the new Facebook messaging system, I get all my communications in one with fb messages and my @facebook.com email address being sent to my phone by text message, etc...

No, but seriously though, I don't do all that. Thought that is all possible. I do have a facebook email address, and I could request them to send me my messages via text message. And I could use my fb email for my email needs and more.

But I really just use my email accounts for school communications and family. With friends, I generally just use facebook, as it has a cleaner, more direct interface.

Flyingjj.png

No. First of all, because everyone has my @live.com address and Windows Live is the slowest thing ever. They won't let you automatically forward everything to another e-mail, either. I just use facebook for all actual communication, and I only use e-mail when I have no other option.

Isn't @live.com the same as @hotmail.com? If so then I have forwarded all my hotmail messages to my gMail account.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Isn't @live.com the same as @hotmail.com? If so then I have forwarded all my hotmail messages to my gMail account.

Really? Last time I checked I couldn't.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I only use my student email for college, and my old email account is only used to register on sites. I don't bother checking it anymore. It has over 1000 unread emails. :S

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.