Ha ha I lolled

Ts_Stormrage

That was me; thread title means you can find it via google 99.9% of time.

Then like 50% of time google cache is bugged, but it gives the url so that you can use Webcite to try for a complete archive

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether the screeny is fake or not, would you honestly be surprised? This is Jagex we're talking about people. They still think their bot detection system works. They're the most least knowledgeable about their own game.

09144a99bb.png

I still say Jagex needs a symbol next to a caught bots name to denote that player as a bot. Jagex still get the membership money and people have less incentive to bot the more time consuming tasks.

I've been saying that for years...I have a feeling that lots of people dismissing the idea would find themselves with a symbol attached to them...

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

This was posted a while back at Zybez, shortly after the time the image was created. People couldn't find any record of it in MMH's posts, and it was so recent at the time that the page 51 monster couldn't have come close to touching it (honestly, for a topic with a J-mod saying something like that, wouldn't you think it would get a load of posts immediately after?).

Someone pointed out MMH's last post was May 9th at the time (whereas this is dated the 31st, and this observation was made on June 8th). They also mentioned that the British spelling of rumor is "rumour".

Personally, I also think its fake because the spacing is off - the middle paragraph is too far to the right, and a little too high as well, making it seem like the actual middle paragraph was edited out and replaced with what we have here. In other words, I think only "Dear Players," and "~MMH~" weren't edited, and the date was likely copied from another mod's post.

Lastly, these are pathetically easy to fake:

modmarkhnocheats.png

QFC: 129-130-241-62642440

EDIT: Damn, ninja'd by Amethyst. But to be fair, the OP actually said "Probably a fake" :rolleyes:

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

I'm disappointed in myself that

I got Markrolled.

@Wicked_: Honestly no. But the thing is, we've known about this kind of crap for ages. Posting fake pics isn't the best way to "warn the masses", of course. That's all I'm getting at.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

I still say Jagex needs a symbol next to a caught bots name to denote that player as a bot. Jagex still get the membership money and people have less incentive to bot the more time consuming tasks.

I've been saying that for years...I have a feeling that lots of people dismissing the idea would find themselves with a symbol attached to them...

Yep. I think that and permanent removal from hi-scores would be enough deterrent for anyone who's not just gold farming with the intent of RWT.

zerker_jane.png

99 farm easy

But to be fair, the OP actually said "Probably a fake" :rolleyes:

Only after I said to change it, it had said "Not a fake, ... "

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Jagex should try something simple, like getting rid of random events but implementing something in their place. Something that a bot can't do, like a Captcha code, and then if the bot can't do it after say a minute, they're sent to a "black hole", like long ago where people got banned to (iirc). Then you stay in the black hole for as long as it takes you to type a few Captcha codes, or you could get banned, that's up to Jagex.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I kind of miss my sleeping bag, though...I would have held onto it as a keepsake.

I still say the game as a whole has to shift in order to make botting less profitable, but of course nobody's going to ever take that chance since we know they can't handle anything above "remove free trade" and "put back free trade".

8f14270694.jpg

I kind of miss my sleeping bag, though...I would have held onto it as a keepsake.

I still say the game as a whole has to shift in order to make botting less profitable, but of course nobody's going to ever take that chance since we know they can't handle anything above "remove free trade" and "put back free trade".

Yep. This game is one of the grindiest, most simplistic RPGs out there so naturally it will have problems with bots.

td2sig.jpg

It's probably already been said, but only P2P clanmates count towards the quota for citadels. And, I may be wrong on this, but I think they said it takes a week for each tier advancement. I'll have to go look back at that, but that's quite a bit in membership fees, even if the botmaster only enables P2P as it's needed on the accounts. Well, plus, there's the continual costs if they wish to keep their T7 citadel. And obviously SOME bots get banned, so they might have to regularly replace them... But then they would of course just sell GP made to pay the fees...

If someone raises and pays for an army of bots just for their citadel I shall congratulate them for the largest and most decadent act of RS antisociality I've ever heard of.

It's possible as well that if citadels are really that awesome bot 50-packs will become another item on goldfarmers' shelves... If they're not already. I dunno, bot army start-up kits? lol

2dgucz6.png