Basilisks - *THE* best training spot!

cocacolabottle

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

abby demons you have to pay for guthan repairs, and pray for a whip.

Basilliks are pure profit.

if you switch armours its nothing at all basically. The profit margin also varies greatly. If Basalisks are such great money and Demons arnt why doesnt the public opinion even mildy support this?

Btw i wasnt attempting to insult him or be sarcastic however it may sound. If hes happy then thats fine, i still wanted to point out that there are better places tho thus helping him as well. Sorry next time il just tell him to do what the crowd does and be done. Lets all be mindless drones eh?

tipitsigkk0.jpg

Or... you couldtrain on green dragons. Sure its about 10k xp per hour... but when you factor in getting a _guaranteed_ 15m if you train there from 80-85 str like I'm doing, then I would say the low xp is worth it (especially for anyone who trained on rsc guard dogs :P)

if you switch armours its nothing at all basically. The profit margin also varies greatly. If Basalisks are such great money and Demons arnt why doesnt the public opinion even mildy support this?

Btw i wasnt attempting to insult him or be sarcastic however it may sound. If hes happy then thats fine, i still wanted to point out that there are better places tho thus helping him as well. Sorry next time il just tell him to do what the crowd does and be done. Lets all be mindless drones eh?

Nobody is better than anyone else. Basiliks are a great monster.

I personaly dont advise anyone train straight through on any one monster. Its a waste of your time, when you could be leveling slayer with every monster killed.

My point is, they are a very good monster to kill. I would never buthorpe these, and they are very good to train on.

There are plenty of places to straight out train, this is one of the best at his slayer level.

I don't suggest anyone camp at any monster, thats my opinion tho.

I was temp banned fromt hese forums becasue a noob was trying to scam our passwords and accounts and I said some rather harsh words in his post. Live and learn.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

I am 85 slayer so i've experienced both.

Basilisk are one of the best monster for low lvl slayers. Quick xp because of low def. They used to be one of my favorite slayer task until i got 80 slayer and experienced nechryeal.

By the way, there are only 2500 players who can kill abyssal demons...

They have kinda good def so xp is not awesome, but loots are nice.

So when someone gives advice on a monster practically anyone can kill I say: keep on the good work!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

no big seceret they are good exp, infact a friend of mine believes all slayer monsters are the "best" experience. now thats opinion HONESTLY, bloodvelds are great exp seriously 120hp you can like 3 hit with dharok and they hit occasionally but if u have guthans or the new spell ull be fine. i really like bloodvelds because they provide massive bloods, which i charge with.

woot go basilisks lol. didn't get any addy helms when i went for 165 though. i've been dooing jelly assingments lately. sure they hit often but i can kill 60-70 in a load of swordies. there great because at lvl 78 they drop lvl 3 clues! today i got sara legs, zammy helm rune legs and dag in a clue. yesterday i got a guth skirt and 2 rune plates and the day before full rune and a guth full helm. thats 3 lvl 3 clues in around 230 jellies killed. yee har.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

I personaly dont advise anyone train straight through on any one monster. Its a waste of your time, when you could be leveling slayer with every monster killed.

My point is, they are a very good monster to kill. I would never buthorpe these, and they are very good to train on.

There are plenty of places to straight out train, this is one of the best at his slayer level.

I was temp banned fromt hese forums becasue a noob was trying to scam our passwords and accounts and I said some rather harsh words in his post. Live and learn.

And my point is that abyssal demons are better overall. And some people want fast melee xp, with slayer you often dont breach for 20-30k an hour mark but if you stay a certain spots you can get 80k an hour semi-afk.

tipitsigkk0.jpg

Abyssal demons are definetely better for xp and loot... specially with guths -.-
Yeah, and everyone able to kill basilisks can also kill Abyssal Demons.

Oh, and I can't understand why you use lobsters as food. Manta Rays are so much better!

:lol: :lol: Thanks for the laughs

Anyways, back on topic, I agree with cocacolabottle, bigmoneyak and several others. Basilisks are decent exp, require very little food and drop stuff to high alch for pure profit in addition to tons of good herbs, nature runes, addy ore and gems.

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

And my point is that abyssal demons are better overall. And some people want fast melee xp, with slayer you often dont breach for 20-30k an hour mark but if you stay a certain spots you can get 80k an hour semi-afk.

yeah, i can totally vouch for that my close friend's brother inlaw a while ago was getting like 1mil experience per day, but him being lvl 115 going to lvl 120 was a little helpful