Anyone else having...

Lady_Taverson

[qfc]25-26-974-63147427[/qfc] might help some people. :\

It might, but I haven't been able to load RSOF since all these problems started.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

What I really don't understand is why Jagex is so silent about this/these current problem(s) - last time I've looked they still hadn't posted any news about the problem(s) they have right now.

This worries me a little, because they I think they have been very good to notify us on the frontpage for Runescape if they had any problems with their servers - why they suddenly decides not to do this (as a service to their customers) anymore is beyond me.

Hi

What I really don't understand is why Jagex is so silent about this/these current problem(s) - last time I've looked they still hadn't posted any news about the problem(s) they have right now.

This worries me a little, because they I think they have been very good to notify us on the frontpage for Runescape if they had any problems with their servers - why they suddenly decides not to do this (as a service to their customers) anymore is beyond me.

lots of worlds offline last night, I'm having a lot of lag on most of them but almost all of them are back up (world 9 isnt). However, I'm getting thrown into something weird when I log into some of the worlds (been happening the last 4-5 days) where I log in, and as soon as it takes me to game I lose connection a few times before I can actually do anything. Afterwards its just fine though. It's been this way in a few different places on a bunch of different laptops as well, anyone else getting this?

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

It's all loading hilariously slow for me right now. That's what I get for trying to hop to a foreign world to escape the 15 bots at lighthouse dags. Sigh...

lots of worlds offline last night, I'm having a lot of lag on most of them but almost all of them are back up (world 9 isnt). However, I'm getting thrown into something weird when I log into some of the worlds (been happening the last 4-5 days) where I log in, and as soon as it takes me to game I lose connection a few times before I can actually do anything. Afterwards its just fine though. It's been this way in a few different places on a bunch of different laptops as well, anyone else getting this?

Exact same thing happening to me.

floorgazer.png

Was planning on getting void, but unable to get on W144. Wat do. Q_Q

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

It's weird, the main RS page (or the RSOF page, or anything else) still won't load in Firefox but everything has been coming up just fine for me in SwitKit. :huh:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

It seems that once I get ingame, I stay ingame though earlier I lobbied in and was automatically disconnected. 5 minutes later, logged back in, in ever since.

The forums on the other hands are spotty. They worked decent then all of a sudden it took 20 some odd tries over 30 minutes to post a 6 word post... After finally posting it, they've een slow but bearable (10-15 second loads at the moment).

Emily said this in future updates:

Hi all,

Just to let you know, before some awesome threads meet their fate due to spamming, there will not be a game update today. This is due to the Bank Holiday, extra testing and team moves - it is planned for tomorrow.

It's stickied.

Prepare to Die! Path of Exile RPG

1emk2e.png

"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends." Yeats

EDIT: previous post makes mine pointless.

To RoswellCrash: although there is a Wednesday release this week due to bank holiday apparently, I believe last weeks was due to technical difficulties and RS updates will usually continue to be on Tuesdays

wessan.png

Anyone else getting extreme lag today?

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

This is bulll... Making new forum thread for clan in Runescape forums and what should take an hour and a half at most has been 5 hours of work. And I'm not even done with the first page....... I could kill someone if I had a gun. Ok not really, but I'm pissed.