Blegh, I'm stuck again.

I have:

- Attached the rope

- Hid Arrav's heart

- Done Zemouregal's Fortress part

- Placed the divine beacons

- Gotten the heat orb

What next? :(

[hide]Find heat orb in Ghorrock. use it on the pillar to the south of the ritul site. [/Hide]

[hide]If you did what I did:

Make sure your beacons are opposite each other (Mine weren't, but it still crossed it off)

Then go talk to Movario

Then go put the heat orb in the shadow pillar near movario (with ring of vis)[/Hide]

I am not a member but I still would like to know what happens at the end of the quest (use spoiler tags OFC). Do you get to fight Lucien?

You get to ritual site and fight Khazard, ali the wise is revealed to be Wahisietel. You go to the center of the ritual site, Lucien appears and you fight off some ice elementals while Lucien and Wahisietel duke it out. Then Sliske appears, summons the barrows brothers and you fight some ice demons while Sliske and Wahisietel duke it out with lucien. Then all the Mahjarrat appear, Lucien chooses Jhallan to be sacrificed. A battle between the Zarosian and Zamorakian Mahjarrat occurs and you have to restore Arrav back to normal who then attacks Zemouregal. Lucien doesn't help him and then all the Zamorakian Mahjarrat decide to attack Lucien. Lucien then summons the stone of Jas, Dragonkin appear and kill Lucien. So no, you don't fight Lucien

chat142744sx.png

32078824.png

gomu_pistol.png

I'm feeling there must be a hidden side-quest somewhere due to the specific reference about giving Robert the note with the necklace in his human form.

Plus anyone checked out edgeville psot quest? EPIC

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm getting so annoyed right now >.>

[hide] I'm at the part where you find the Stone of Jas, touch it and get the cut scene, but as soon as that cool robed guy touches that Icyene woman and teleports her away my client breaks and sends me to the page saying: [/hide]

Error_game_crash - A problem has occurred while running the game.

This game has encountered a problem and cannot continue running.

We strive for our games to work on as many computers as possible and to be free of bugs.

If you are able to reproduce this problem (i.e. it always occurs when you do a certain thing), then please submit a bug report via our website, and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.

If problems persist, please refer to the Technical FAQs, which can be found in the Customer Support section of our website.

Has happened 5 times now >.>

Edited by Kimberly
PLEASE USE HIDE TAGS :D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I am not a member but I still would like to know what happens at the end of the quest (use spoiler tags OFC). Do you get to fight Lucien?

You get to ritual site and fight Khazard, ali the wise is revealed to be Wahisietel. You go to the center of the ritual site, Lucien appears and you fight off some ice elementals while Lucien and Wahisietel duke it out. Then Sliske appears, summons the barrows brothers and you fight some ice demons while Sliske and Wahisietel duke it out. Then all the Mahjarrat appear, Lucien chooses Jhallan to be sacrificed. A battle between the Zarosian and Zamorakian Mahjarrat occurs and you have to restore Arrav back to normal who then attacks Zemouregal. Lucien doesn't help him and then all the Zamorakian Mahjarrat decide to attack Lucien. Lucien then summons the stone of Jas, Dragonkin appear and kill Lucien. So no, you don't fight Lucien

Oh and i forgot to add, Jhallan is sacrificed after all the Mahjarrat turn on Lucien. The fight breaks out before he can do it initially

chat142744sx.png

32078824.png

gomu_pistol.png

I'm feeling there must be a hidden side-quest somewhere due to the specific reference about giving Robert the note with the necklace in his human form.

Nope, nothing for bob, tried, probably in future quest

Nope, nothing for bob, tried, probably in future quest

Well it says to give to Robert in his human form, so obviously not bob.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

[hide]So are you able to use the Stone of Jas to boost up your combat/hp stats like WGS?[/hide]

I'm having to stop after a bit of the quest to go get a dang Agility level because you can't pot up the level.

Edited by Kimberly

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

[hide]So are you able to use the Stone of Jas to boost up your combat/hp stats like WGS?[/hide]

I'm having to stop after a bit of the quest to go get a dang Agility level because you can't pot up the level.

[hide]During the end fights your stats are boosted (my attack/strength/defense were around 150 and they're all 99)[/hide]

Edited by Kimberly

chat142744sx.png

32078824.png

gomu_pistol.png

Also next quest setup seems awesome:

[hide]

Tiffy dying????

Kuradel crying over Lucien?????

Plus who thinks someone has been given epic power? (perhaps us) given what happened last time someone so pwoerful got stabbed by staff of armadyl

[/hide]

Oh and way to retcon daemonheim lore build up

[hide]

Post quest talking to ali about the stranger power you note the wave of power from Jhallan and Lucien dying is much like the daemonheim one. Ali says a case of a a mahjratt in the wrong place and the wrong time and such a waste of power. So Bilrach is dead it would seem[/hide]

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Also next quest setup seems awesome:

[hide]

Tiffy dying????

Kuradel crying over Lucien?????

Plus who thinks someone has been given epic power? (perhaps us) given what happened last time someone so pwoerful got stabbed by staff of armadyl

[/hide]

that whole vision (or whatever it was) was epic

chat142744sx.png

32078824.png

gomu_pistol.png

Should I sell my ranger boots now that there's better?

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

You get to ritual site and fight Khazard, ali the wise is revealed to be Wahisietel. You go to the center of the ritual site, Lucien appears and you fight off some ice elementals while Lucien and Wahisietel duke it out. Then Sliske appears, summons the barrows brothers and you fight some ice demons while Sliske and Wahisietel duke it out. Then all the Mahjarrat appear, Lucien chooses Jhallan to be sacrificed. A battle between the Zarosian and Zamorakian Mahjarrat occurs and you have to restore Arrav back to normal who then attacks Zemouregal. Lucien doesn't help him and then all the Zamorakian Mahjarrat decide to attack Lucien. Lucien then summons the stone of Jas, Dragonkin appear and kill Lucien. So no, you don't fight Lucien

:blink:

Blah, that is disappointing. I was hoping for an epic battle against him.

td2sig.jpg

[hide]How do you kill Khazard effectively? I noticed that at least he isn't draining you prayer when you attack him, but when he brings in his dog I take so much damage that I spend all my time eating so I cant deal any damage.[/hide]

Edited by Kimberly
namnlskopia.jpg

:blink:

Blah, that is disappointing. I was hoping for an epic battle against him.

At least they didn't drop the stone of jas on his head.

Should I sell my ranger boots now that there's better?

They've probably already crashed.