14-Sept-2011 � Ritual of the Mahjarrat

Saradomin_Mage

Lucien was only level 750? :mellow:

I'd have thought more of a "god." Also, the rest of the Mahjarrat aren't nearly as strong as I thought they'd be, either.

They're still able to block all attacks of mere humans during a fight. Pretty good huh?

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you guys might want some complimentary tips to the whole boss fight.

[hide=Boss Fight Tips]

General tips: Bring plenty of teleport tabs because chances are you'll not tank your way through the whole Lucien fight scene. You'll have to bank several times.

Khazard fight - Pray mage to block his sword spells and regular food should be fine. Bouncer can't be attacked so kite him on a nearby tree and let Sir Tiffy do the work or you can help him to make it quicker.

Lucien Fight #1 (Enhanced Ice Elementals) - Bring your usual boss get-up and use the 1:3 saradomin brew and super restore ratio. I figured the best way to do this is to stick to one and pray mage. When you get frozen in the ice block spam click a spot nearby until the ice shatters and continue attacking. Be prepared to be frozen and have Luciens shadow skull cast on you as well. In this case spam brews if you don't get out on time. This fight is one that I particularly prefer to bring brews on because his shadow skull spell is an AOE spell that hits rapid 100-180 or so for a total of 600-700 damage.

Lucien Fight #2 (Ice Demons - level 300) - This fight is another one that I don't know how anyone could do without feeling overpowered. My advice is to lure all of the ice demons to the side where the barrows brothers are and quickly run to the other side of the ritual marker. After this let all of the fight aids kill off as many of the ice demons and run back and forth when Lucien casts his shadow skull spell. The rule to this fight is that once all, but 3 of the demons are killed none of the aids will do any more damage. From here kill off the two at the barrows brothers side, using darklight or silverlight helps. Then there is usually one clinging to Sir Tiffy. NOTE: Always try to keep a path of escape by attacking and destroying the icicles in case Lucien casts his shadow skull spell.

Mahjarrat Battle: This part is relatively easy compared to the rest and all you need to really do is protect from melee against the armoured zombies and Arrav and dodge the shadow skull spells. Once the zombies are gone (you may be able to ignore them, too) attack Arrav and get his attention on you and lure him away next to the stone and he'll find his heart and attack Zemouregal to turn the tide of the fight.

After this its pretty much all storyline.

[/hide]

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

[hide=Boss Fight Tips]

General tips: Bring plenty of teleport tabs because chances are you'll not tank your way through the whole Lucien fight scene. You'll have to bank several times.

Khazard fight - Pray mage to block his sword spells and regular food should be fine. Bouncer can't be attacked so kite him on a nearby tree and let Sir Tiffy do the work or you can help him to make it quicker.

Lucien Fight #1 (Enhanced Ice Elementals) - Bring your usual boss get-up and use the 1:3 saradomin brew and super restore ratio. I figured the best way to do this is to stick to one and pray mage. When you get frozen in the ice block spam click a spot nearby until the ice shatters and continue attacking. Be prepared to be frozen and have Luciens shadow skull cast on you as well. In this case spam brews if you don't get out on time. This fight is one that I particularly prefer to bring brews on because his shadow skull spell is an AOE spell that hits rapid 100-180 or so for a total of 600-700 damage.

Lucien Fight #2 (Ice Demons - level 300) - This fight is another one that I don't know how anyone could do without feeling overpowered. My advice is to lure all of the ice demons to the side where the barrows brothers are and quickly run to the other side of the ritual marker. After this let all of the fight aids kill off as many of the ice demons and run back and forth when Lucien casts his shadow skull spell. The rule to this fight is that once all, but 3 of the demons are killed none of the aids will do any more damage. From here kill off the two at the barrows brothers side, using darklight or silverlight helps. Then there is usually one clinging to Sir Tiffy. NOTE: Always try to keep a path of escape by attacking and destroying the icicles in case Lucien casts his shadow skull spell.

Mahjarrat Battle: This part is relatively easy compared to the rest and all you need to really do is protect from melee against the armoured zombies and Arrav and dodge the shadow skull spells. Once the zombies are gone (you may be able to ignore them, too) attack Arrav and get his attention on you and lure him away next to the stone and he'll find his heart and attack Zemouregal to turn the tide of the fight.

[/hide]

[hide] Just a quick note as nobody seems to have mentioned it yet. Kiting bouncer is probably easier but if you can't, you can lure him over to Wahisetel (sp?) and he will one hit kill him.[/hide]

Sylpheed.png

[hide=Boss Fight Tips]

[/hide]

I recommend using Rocktails rather than brews, as brews will drain your stats down to your usual max and you cant restore back to the Stone of Jas boosted stats. I did just fine with yak full of Rocktails, about 6-8 rests, spec weapon and rest Rocktails.

And as said above me, lure the Bouncer towards Ali the Wise and he will kill him in just a matter of few seconds.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

P1 of ROTM Cutscenes, P2 has 40 minutes rendering left before I upload (kept failing so I had to reduce it to 1 core to render)

[hide=Spoiler]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBd0eD8kWeY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBd0eD8kWeY[/hide]

1080p is your friend

Edited by Leik
Added hide tags.
smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

130 User(s) are reading this topic

47 members, 80 guests, 3 anonymous users

Jackyfalyfe,

Kietaro1,

MonkeyChee,

Trah,

joke_slayer,

Nukearcher,

Flyingjj,

Warden_Fiya,

SirHartlar,

JaxRS,

xhitpointzx,

Laikrob,

aspeeder,

Perakp,

Kazuma,

dumb_dog66,

bbeetuna,

Mightybigboo31,

enfield,

Heisenberg,

LJ13,

rickyz93,

Stev,

Eccentrist,

Helkai,

Askthedude,

jeremy841,

Quyneax,

LCooL,

Reiskade,

muggiwhplar,

Free_Steel1,

Veiva,

Sylpheed,

Thrawn,

fishy227,

Zeno,

Erika,

Emmentail,

Frede173,

Makoto_the_Phoenix,

Sly_Wizard,

Lord_Rand,

RS_Qet,

Micromal,

highlanders,

Blyaunte

Lurking ftw. On topic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9cjv0aE222Y

dat hand cannon

35223wz.jpg

Just got it. Kinda ugly.

So basically -10 magic att for +8 prayer (comparing to Ahrim's)

As well as magic DAMAGE bonus, silly. Making it a must for real mages.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

35223wz.jpg

Just got it. Kinda ugly.

No bonus in sight there, just soak...

Tested dragonbane bolts. Vs Ghorrock iron dragons they don't seem to work but I hit a 537 on a blue dragon at 115 range, void, leech range (5%). Normally your max ought to be 356.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

35223wz.jpg

Just got it. Kinda ugly.

Tested dragonbane bolts. Vs Ghorrock iron dragons they don't seem to work but I hit a 537 on a blue dragon at 115 range, void, leech range (5%). Normally your max ought to be 356.

According to the wiki, each piece has a small magic damage boost. If true, that set is going to be VERY valuable and destroy the price of Ahrims.

td2sig.jpg

35223wz.jpg

Just got it. Kinda ugly.

According to the wiki, each piece has a small magic damage boost. If true, that set is going to be VERY valuable and destroy the price of Ahrims.

HA! According to the Wiki, bane bolts and arrows don't stack!

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

35223wz.jpg

Just got it. Kinda ugly.

Never trust wiki when it comes to new items on the first few days after they've come out. I remember when wiki said that Virtus gave you immunity to dragon breath and also said that the mask gave you infinite teleports to GWD.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

35223wz.jpg

Just got it. Kinda ugly.

Never trust wiki when it comes to new items on the first few days after they've come out. I remember when wiki said that Virtus gave you immunity to dragon breath and also said that the mask gave you infinite teleports to GWD.

I'm going to go edit it to say the Battlestaff of Armadyl gives you 100% magic damage boost and has a special attack that makes you immune to melee damage for five minutes.

td2sig.jpg

35223wz.jpg

Just got it. Kinda ugly.

I'm going to go edit it to say the Battlestaff of Armadyl gives you 100% magic damage boost and has a special attack that makes you immune to melee damage for five minutes.

It's protected, so good luck. :shades:

[hide]Guess what has two thumbs and is still running around on Mos le Harmless trying to avoid whatever that firebreathing thing is?

THIS GUY! <_<[/hide]

Guess who recognizes the Scrubs reference?

THIS GUY!

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.