12bigo12

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

120k when i was selling stell. But when i am finshed with my next set 600k

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

7.2 million before I was hacked (got a keylogger off of a fake RS board...never go to any board but TIF now).

5.9 million since then, currently around 700k. In terms of items, I am way wealthier.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

welp most gp was 37m..spended on yellow phat

I now have 12m gp and yellow phat...which is considerably more than i had before...

but i pretty much waste money now trying to keep up with masuma and picking cabbage doesnt really earn me gp but it must be done.

that elusive top F2p list is in the near future, maybe this summer

-Howie

3.5m

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol: