The Firemaker's Curse - 11 - Jan

Carl

Anyone know what the new pets are or how/where to get them?

The new pets are the fireballs she summons during the wave challenge. After you finish the quest, just go back in and take one.

Where?

boss area,but don't go down the stairs,go around arena

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got 7k from the weekly thing, u get 2xp per fire lit, and im not sure how much from the dif paters, did all of them, and 2 times the cross, not worth it unless we get more rewarding things to do next week ;O

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

That's just that training area and I don't see any pets.

They should be floating around the training area. Don't know if you have to complete the training to see them.

i got 7k from the weekly thing, u get 2xp per fire lit, and im not sure how much from the dif paters, did all of them, and 2 times the cross, not worth it unless we get more rewarding things to do next week ;O

There's also a hidden pattern, the zaros symbol.

crossed_body.png

Did you do zaros symbol?

Thats the highest scorer, the one she didn't note down.

That's just that training area and I don't see any pets.

As has been explained they are floating around the upper edges of the arena and you just go and take them; if you actually take the time to walk/run even part way round the edge you WILL see at least one of them.

Bear in mind they are 91 fm+, so if you are below that they may not appear.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Got a problem with this puzzle, can anyone help me?

97973119.png

It's pretty simple

Put the 2 blues on the other side of red line with 1 yellow

Put the 2 reds in missing in the diagonal (bottom right)

Put the 2 reds making a str8 edge in (top)

Put in the 2 reds to make the left edge of the shape shut

Put in the 2 reds to complete the line going to the left

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Can anyone please explain which fires am I missing here:

firemaker.jpg

I was thinking one in the left side of the red shape but there's no way to fire it there. Or should I light the bottom corners of the red shape too? Seems to be awfully little time to do that...

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

firemaker.jpg

I was thinking one in the left side of the red shape but there's no way to fire it there. Or should I light the bottom corners of the red shape too? Seems to be awfully little time to do that...

Missing a red flame on the left side. Look carefully.

crossed_body.png

firemaker.jpg

Missing a red flame on the left side. Look carefully.

I'm guessing since he said "you can't light a fire there" he has been using the left click option, where you light in front of you; which you can't do tht edge as no way to get urself facing the right way.

You need to right-click > light here

That way you light the fire underneath you.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I'm guessing since he said "you can't light a fire there" he has been using the left click option, where you light in front of you; which you can't do tht edge as no way to get urself facing the right way.

You need to right-click > light here

That way you light the fire underneath you.

Oh god, thanks...guess this could've made the previous puzzles a bit easier too, since I had to turn myself towards the spot, I wanted to light a fire on, every time -.-

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

120111165801.png

I don't like this. :c

Can't see my character or the oil thingies.

Turn brightness settings up.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Sy, they are on highest, since the very beginning I started playing RS. :P

Noticed that some tries the lighting just goes out, till you can only see the orbs, not the fires of the blue ones, not your own character, nothing, so it's practically impossible. Then again, there are tries were the lighting stays normal, and you can easily beat it then. Sad it took me an hour or so to get such a try. :/

The pets don't seem to grow but they can get hungry. I'd take a wild guess and say you have to feed them regular logs.

Also, the spiral design didn't work for me and I done it properly :(

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!