The Back Room

stevepole

I fall within the third though I am tempted to try, because I actually look somewhat like him and I am STRONG*.

*Not quite that strong, but above the average jock.

Also I have seen some that have really pulled him off, I just couldn't find any.

Though the majority of the really good cosplayers are Vriskas.

I don't think many people in the world need much of a makeover to act purely psychotic coupled with an obsession with gambling and games of chance. The outfit would take a bit of work if you couldn't buy the hoodie from the Store, though.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

What you're describing is LARPing, cosplay is pure costume quality. And the hoodie isn't actually the same as the "real" god tier hoodies, they're single-colour, sleeved and have simple hoods and kangaroo pockets.

[hide='This is what I'm talking about]tumblr_lr0zvkdJDb1r0wmx8o1_1280.jpg[/hide]

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

XD Almost done with my new picture. It's a picture of me reading in the middle of math class. I'm, of course, at the top of the class. Again. I'm not even bothering to look like I'm paying attention. I know the stuff. I'll turn it into my profile picture when I'm done.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

To mathers first comment.. Yeah, I know. I read the comic. Shocker. And I'm not a total shut in. Another shocker. But I don't care for that stuff honestly and it's a bit too.. Er.. Half-assed is the best term for it, if you go through all the time and money to look like a character but don't even try to act like them. Waste of time, slightly less if you do both, slightly more if you do only one.

To the various pictures I commend you on finding very good and/or hilarious ones, made the remainder of my day.

To mathers second comment, really we already know that by now with how you put it up all the time, although this new post is no less joyous to hear. Go to bed. Seriously.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Yay, I made my very first transaction at the bank!

^-^ And I am officially starting Driver's Ed! YAY! I shall be a much better driver than I am in racing games.

Also: [hide=This is the picture I was talking about (or I think I did talk about)]zvy4bd.jpg[/hide]

Yay, I made my very first transaction at the bank!

^-^ And I am officially starting Driver's Ed! YAY! I shall be a much better driver than I am in racing games.

Also: [hide=This is the picture I was talking about (or I think I did talk about)]zvy4bd.jpg[/hide]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yNhl8wT3Pc&feature=related

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Thanks Nex! /me hugs Nex

I'm gonna have to edit my signature so I can have a link to my deviantArt stuffs.<-------- Done. Always feel free to check out my art on DeviantArt!

I've been kicking but with the art lately. AND one of my artist friends is making me a new icon.

/me whistles the Zelda theme

Oh, and I drew this for my boyfriend's B-day gift. Mather already critisized it, I wanna know what ya'll think too! (It aint forum related so it cant be on the billboard)

[hide=]29go1mo.jpg

Yes, I know I drew me flat-chested. And yes, my boyfriend has brown hair and he has like 7 different yellow shirts.[/hide]

Thanks Nex! /me hugs Nex

I'm gonna have to edit my signature so I can have a link to my deviantArt stuffs.<-------- Done. Always feel free to check out my art on DeviantArt!

I've been kicking but with the art lately. AND one of my artist friends is making me a new icon.

/me whistles the Zelda theme

Oh, and I drew this for my boyfriend's B-day gift. Mather already critisized it, I wanna know what ya'll think too! (It aint forum related so it cant be on the billboard)

[hide=]29go1mo.jpg

Yes, I know I drew me flat-chested. And yes, my boyfriend has brown hair and he has like 7 different yellow shirts.[/hide]

D'awww. It's pretty cute, Lei. :P

I suggest you work a little on isolating ears from the side of the head, but I'm not sure how to do that. The arms also look they might be a little long, and the hair is a bit flat. Work on that just a bit, and you'll be terrific.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

[hide=]29go1mo.jpg

My sentiments exactly.

And lately, I've been drawing yet another different storyline/world. And some of the stuff in it terrifies me to no end.

a70c7.png

[hide=]29go1mo.jpg

My sentiments exactly.

And lately, I've been drawing yet another different storyline/world. And some of the stuff in it terrifies me to no end.

Do tell.

I've been watching The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It's actually really quite good.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

[hide=]29go1mo.jpg

My sentiments exactly.

As above

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I've watched some of that show (I really only like the thingy that they do at the begining and I'm trying to master it).

Worked my butt off today at my parent's workplace, I ASSEMBLED SIGNS THE ENTIRE TIME. I better have been payed for it.

Also, what exactly is going on during Saturday and Sunday here on Tip.It. Those are the only two days I can run Cyber World. I've got skating coming up, so maybe I can squeeze in some gametime. Sadly, due to my Driver's Ed classes, I can't hold a session after school :(

Hopefully by December I'll have some time after school to run sessions for both Cyber World and the other game I'm planing to run.

I've watched some of that show (I really only like the thingy that they do at the begining and I'm trying to master it).

Watched how much of it? Only Hare Hare Yukai, I'm guessing... Firstly because that dance is the END theme. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzN-6Rh1XhE

Just keep watching... Just wait for the bit between Ryoko and Yuki. Seriously.

And don't worry about the rare fanservicy bits. They're intended more for laughs.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I've watched the first episode and god knows howmany times have I watched the Hare Hare Yukai. I'm bound and determined to learn that dance. And the theme for Lucky Star, I still need to learn that... and a few other dances as well. I've almost perfected the dance for Love and Joy (It's the complicated jumping pattern close to the end that I'm having trouble with).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_E8_lQyt_I&list=PL8AED0A0978E2BA3B&index=7

-SNIIIIIP-

It's a world where technology has evolved to the point where organic augmentations are practical for the majority of the population. So when a kid is born, they give them a headband/goggles/whatever, download their brain to it, and then chop their head off. In most cases, the headband thing is capable of sustaining the head long enough for a stable source of energy to be applied so the head doesn't fully die, but for the few cases where that doesn't happen, you end up with a person-in-a-headband. Oh, and the people with heads that survive get technology in place of their necks that lets their head just sort of float above the rest of their body. The majority of people then pick out various other augmentations as adolescents to their financial limit, i.e. arm replacements, wings, tails, etc.

So one guy manages to have his head fall off and cracks his goggles on the pavement, revealing one eye, bloodshot due to not seeing sunlight for his whole life. He then goes sober-Gamzee insane, complete with creepy appearance alterations and his cybertronic wings/tail twisting and turning in Lovecraftian geometries.

And since I know there's going to be people posting that said world isn't realistic, possible, feasible, w/e: It's my pseudoscience story and I will do what I please with it.

a70c7.png

-SNIIIIIP-

It's a world where technology has evolved to the point where organic augmentations are practical for the majority of the population. So when a kid is born, they give them a headband/goggles/whatever, download their brain to it, and then chop their head off. In most cases, the headband thing is capable of sustaining the head long enough for a stable source of energy to be applied so the head doesn't fully die, but for the few cases where that doesn't happen, you end up with a person-in-a-headband. Oh, and the people with heads that survive get technology in place of their necks that lets their head just sort of float above the rest of their body. The majority of people then pick out various other augmentations as adolescents to their financial limit, i.e. arm replacements, wings, tails, etc.

So one guy manages to have his head fall off and cracks his goggles on the pavement, revealing one eye, bloodshot due to not seeing sunlight for his whole life. He then goes sober-Gamzee insane, complete with creepy appearance alterations and his cybertronic wings/tail twisting and turning in Lovecraftian geometries.

And since I know there's going to be people posting that said world isn't realistic, possible, feasible, w/e: It's my pseudoscience story and I will do what I please with it.

Could make an interesting horror story of some sort. :thumbup:

RIP Dawngate ;-;

-SNIIIIIP-

Could make an interesting horror story of some sort. :thumbup:

It's not entirely intended to be a horror story, there are just some parts where I think "how screwed up am I that I came up with this?"

He eventually gets his face clawed off by the stereotypical guy-who-was-raised-by-animals, though. There's even a Jen cameo in there.

a70c7.png

Jen Cameo and face mauls. Better and better.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Wooo, cameo!

When do we get to read it?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.