The Back Room

stevepole

I have accounts on a ton, but the only one I actively use is Facebook because it seems to even keep in anyway informed with social happenings with anybody near me, I need a facebook.

Don't really post much on them though.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Grim, every time I start a blasted journal I just lose/forget about it. It's never done anything for me anyway. I'm lucky that I remember to update FLD every once in awhile.

Also, goat cheese has a very strong taste to it. I just learned that while tasting 7 cheeses I've never had before.

And once again I've screwed up the back of my legs. >.< I'm gonna end up like Tavros if that keeps happening.

I wish TIF had a ignore function like some other forums have.

What are you talking about? TIF has an ignore function, Which would work unless you are trying to ignore me or Stork for some crazy reason. its under the "manage ignored users" menu.

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

A D&D game based on Homestuck? I'm assuming each player gets a random planet assigned to them, picks their weapons/thingy, and goes with the story?

EDITOOOOOO: Oh hey, new changes. Looks cool... Should make it easier to find the damn thing nowadays, since Rusco and the Library are so underused I forget they're there half the time and skip over the Tavern on the Index.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

A D&D game based on Homestuck? I'm assuming each player gets a random planet assigned to them, picks their weapons/thingy, and goes with the story?

No, actually - the main plotline gets made up by the GM, along with planets. Characters' titles (like Heir of Breath, Seer of Light, etc.) are decided by way of RNG, and then the stats come out of the title.

The whole ruleset is over here, along with blank character sheets. If I weren't a horrible GM, I would run a session, but as it is my schedule is too weird to run games consistently.

a70c7.png

Ah, well damn if that doesn't look interesting. I'd give it a shot but I'd doubt I'd find a group who'd actually put up with me and my general incompetence with the games.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

On second thought, I reject that post, and substitute A CHAINSAW UNICORN

2011-06-27-modestmedusa.jpg

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I've forgotten how well I once sounded. Started to sing country, and BAM! my singing voice came back. :D

Life (as in the game) is a bad game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway%27s_Game_of_Life

Looks pretty good to be honest, I might try it out sometime.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

OH EM GEE

20110923c32p044.jpg

Drowtales is finally going TimeSkip! Chapter 32's almost over, and then BAM we fast forward 15 years!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

*GASP* WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?! Archi agreed with me? WHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

>.< It's not often that someone agrees with me on something. :P

No one is talking about Drowtales.

TALK ABOUT DROWTALES D:

You started reading again, right Lei? RIIIIIIIIGHT? NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!

RIP Dawngate ;-;