The Back Room

stevepole

Nex, you have no idea whatsoever how hard I'm trying to get a girlfriend. And I have a lot of girl friends, but that doesn't really help. Also talking more during group projects won't help me because I already do and because my class is 100% guys.

Thanks for speaking up Sere, but at the moment I'm actually not that depressed, I just feel particularly violent.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Nex, you have no idea whatsoever how hard I'm trying to get a girlfriend. And I have a lot of girl friends, but that doesn't really help. Also talking more during group projects won't help me because I already do and because my class is 100% guys.

I think he's just talking about friendships, not (necessarily) romantic relationships.

Emo and wrist cutting and all that shit is plain stupid and I do actually laugh at the people who do it.

Then again never suffered depression, I've been upset but everyone gets upset at some things, but never enough to actually harm themselves.

I guess the reason I laugh at it so much is because ALL the people I have known to do it show the cuts to everyone, and are like "Look what so and so made me do!" "I'm so unloved!" "I hate my life!" and forget that they are infact a middle class person living in a rich country, more importantly they forget that they're doing it when they post the status on facebook using their Iphone or high end computer.

So it's pretty much the insincerity of the actual harm, and it just seems like a cry for attention because the person they like may not like em back, or they're just that socially retarded they can't percieve that perhaps not acting like a lunatic and cutting yourself makes people actually hate you.

AND THEN you get the [wagon] who will shout at you for telling people who have cut themselves to either A - man up or B take it elsewhere.

"You shouldn't post that stuff here"

"Oh my god! How can you be so insesnsitive! They have a mental condition they can't help the way they act! You should be helping them not telling them to go away!"

"YOU REALISE THEY POSTED THIS ON A PUBLIC WEBSITE WHERE ANYONE COULD ACCESS IT AND COMMENT ON IT, THIS SEEMS LIKE A MORE PRIVATE MATTER"

So yeah to summarise

I hate people who cry about their life and self harm because I have found almost everyone to do that to be, Self entitled, Arrogant, Plain stupid, Attention whorey and worse.

If you are life is so bad, don't cry about it, do something.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

And thats where the stupidity peaks. Stopit, Matherman. I don't want to hear any half-ass-backwards schemes to kill a ton of people. I really don't.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I don't want to kill people, I want to kill something dangerous...

Suddenly the prospect of hunting bears with a mace is ridiculously tempting.

EDIT: I also want to make a SBURB fanadventure with myself as a character...If only I could do other characters as well...

If anyone wants to join in I might just kick it off... if my art doesn't suck as much as I predict it will.

I'll try to make something to test after I've showered, I won't upload it if it sucks completely though. Also I'll only draw in spritemode until I bother buying a tablet, if I bother at all.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Emo and wrist cutting and all that shit is plain stupid and I do actually laugh at the people who do it.

Then again never suffered depression, I've been upset but everyone gets upset at some things, but never enough to actually harm themselves.

I guess the reason I laugh at it so much is because ALL the people I have known to do it show the cuts to everyone, and are like "Look what so and so made me do!" "I'm so unloved!" "I hate my life!" and forget that they are infact a middle class person living in a rich country, more importantly they forget that they're doing it when they post the status on facebook using their Iphone or high end computer.

So it's pretty much the insincerity of the actual harm, and it just seems like a cry for attention because the person they like may not like em back, or they're just that socially retarded they can't percieve that perhaps not acting like a lunatic and cutting yourself makes people actually hate you.

AND THEN you get the [wagon] who will shout at you for telling people who have cut themselves to either A - man up or B take it elsewhere.

"You shouldn't post that stuff here"

"Oh my god! How can you be so insesnsitive! They have a mental condition they can't help the way they act! You should be helping them not telling them to go away!"

"YOU REALISE THEY POSTED THIS ON A PUBLIC WEBSITE WHERE ANYONE COULD ACCESS IT AND COMMENT ON IT, THIS SEEMS LIKE A MORE PRIVATE MATTER"

So yeah to summarise

I hate people who cry about their life and self harm because I have found almost everyone to do that to be, Self entitled, Arrogant, Plain stupid, Attention whorey and worse.

If you are life is so bad, don't cry about it, do something.

If it was me with the issue, it would probably be something more along the lines of dementia, though I do bite my arm to calm down. Actually, all the people I know who've cut themselves (except for one, who was just disappointingly into the 'in with the in-crowd' mentality) have either done it for that reason or because of literally-translated, non-medical-definition hemophilia (they like blood).

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I don't want to kill people, I want to kill something dangerous...

Suddenly the prospect of hunting bears with a mace is ridiculously tempting.

Well, who are we to disagree with Mather's mind?

Send us a postcard if you survive.

Point is, Mather, is that if you have a strong urge to do something then you should do it.

You should obviously weigh the consequences, but ultimately it is your choice.

No one else makes the choice for you, and no one else contributes to your decision making.

People may contribute to the evidence, but thats it...Its your responsibility to disseminate useful and unuseful evidence if you are going to act on it.

Whatever the case I think we can more or less say, now, that the Tavern's Sympathy is running dry.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Mather the emo discussion wasn't aimed at you, sorry if you thought like that.

It was aimed at the general atmosphere of the entire thread.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Guh. Homestuck stoofies. Anyways, does anyone have a good link to British Naval documents during the cold war? I need some for a project on Lord of the Flies.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

wat

HAIL CAESAR! :salute:

How're things on your end Dusty? Having fun and not dying from lung cancer, I hope!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Sadly my talent for digital drawing stops at spriting and pixel art, at which point it goes from bad to the skill of a five year old.

OMGWTF.png

That's not good overlapping btw, it's just using layers.

I'd have more luck doing it in SketchUp... that might actually work...

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I was halfway through drawing a sprited version of Mather before I caught myself and went 'what the hell am I doing, he already made one'

I would make a sprited version of myself, but that would mean showing you all what I look like. And that ain't gonna happen.

a70c7.png

wat

How's life?

Earth, wouldn't that entail something more along the lines of british WWII procedures (which would probably be slightly easier to get a hold of). What sort of project are you doing anyways?

LNYvk.png

I would make a sprited version of myself, but that would mean showing you all what I look like. And that ain't gonna happen.

Actually it wouldn't, the sprite shows nothing more than my hair and apparel. It shows nothing of my height and build and there's simply no room for facial details. Also there's the skin which is a slightly beige shade of white, even though my skin is browner than my walls (or at least I think so, it's hard to compare a tan to diarrhea colored paint).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

wat

HAIL CAESAR! :salute:

How're things on your end Dusty? Having fun and not dying from lung cancer, I hope!

Hehe, HAIL THE MIGHTY CAESAR!

Indeed, not dead yet! :D

I'm taking Latin in school now, did you know that Caesar essentially means 'hairy' due to its word root?

Also, there were something like twelve different names for Roman boys, along with feminine forms. Hence they had two other names, but especially in the same family you would get the same name over and over and over again. The girls only got just the one name, though, and to increase the confusion all the girls born under the same parents would traditionally receive the exact same name.

Overall, Latin naming systems really really sucked, especially, I imagine, if you were a judicial worker or messenger.

RIP Dawngate ;-;