The Back Room

stevepole

Nex, no matter how hard I try, I fail at making myself less attractive. Some how, I managed to attract almost the entire football team as well as other people who don't live in my town. I even somehow managed to get a college student to like me. I don't know how I managed attracting them all.

Ico, delete it now thank you for deleting it. AND IN MY DEFENCE I SAID I WAS ROLEPLAYING WITH THE GUY! :cries: and I thought you were one of those nice people...I was wrong. Also, it is not right to bring up conversations that did not happen on this website... I will not make that mistake again, since that eventually leads to loosing friends.

Jus' Sayin'

If you couldn't see it from that then you're a bit naive, and also you can't really act innocent because it takes two people to roleplay.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Lei, you can always take the example I gave and stop brushing your hair. Or you could cut it all off, or wear simple baggy clothes, or even stop bathing if you didn't mind it.

In the end, it's all about whether or not you like the attention. If you don't hate it enough to do any of those things, then you don't dislike it all that much. In which case, stop being silly.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Ico, at the time, I didnt know he actually had a thing for me! I just learned he liked me a few days ago! Also, incase anyone forgot/didn't know, I'm mentally unstable and retarded... :(

Nex, I can't really do anything about making myself less attractive... My parents are dictators.

Ico, at the time, I didnt know he actually had a thing for me! I just learned he liked me a few days ago! Also, incase anyone forgot/didn't know, I'm mentally unstable and retarded... :(

Okay you are quite obviously not retarded. Mentally unstable, maybe, I'm no one to judge.

Bad at learning is not retarded. That would be in the realm of mildly impaired, like myself.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Nex, I was also repeating what I've been told so many times... I'm honestly starting to believe it...

Stop being emo. You're not a [bleep]ing retard, sad as it may be for mentally impaired individuals I seriously doubt you would 'get all the boys' if you actually were. Hell, I'm just a bit socially awkward, and I certainly don't have a girlfriend.

Who's telling you this? Unless it's a medical professional, tell them to [bleep] off and move on with your damn life.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Nex, no matter how hard I try, I fail at making myself less attractive. Some how, I managed to attract almost the entire football team as well as other people who don't live in my town. I even somehow managed to get a college student to like me. I don't know how I managed attracting them all.

Ico, delete it now thank you for deleting it. AND IN MY DEFENCE I SAID I WAS ROLEPLAYING WITH THE GUY! :cries: and I thought you were one of those nice people...I was wrong. Also, it is not right to bring up conversations that did not happen on this website... I will not make that mistake again, since that eventually leads to loosing friends.

So that's why Mather was falling for you.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Lol, you choob, its cuz she is liek a girl...on the internet.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Uhm, what?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Unless by wrist slashing you mean reading JohnxVriska fanfiction then no, I'm not partaking in that.

A funny note, Google Chrome's spell check suggestions for JohnxVriska include Johnathon, Johnston and Johannesburg... :blink:

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Retech... No... I seriously doubt that Mather ever fell for me. I certainly tripped over him and finally got over it. This is a new guy I'm talkin about.

Mather... It ain't simple as that. You're not the one being called "sexy" every time you're talking to the same person. This guy knows I'm taken. He still wants me,even though he's dating my best friend.

Nex, everyone who isn't my friend is saying so. Basically 95% of my school.

I think you may be reading the signals wrong/exaggerating.

95% of the school hasn't claimed that you're a retard, infact unless its a school of something below five hundred you probably won't have even had prolonged contact with most of these people.

50% don't want to rape you, you're flattering yourself and yet again you probably haven't had prolonged contact with 50%.

If you were to go through everbody person by person, even with your opinions you would find the number to be far far smaller.

qTLQRuS.png

Tell the man to leave you alone, tell his girlfriend, or ACCEPT THAT YOU AREN'T THAT CONFLICTED ABOUT IT.

Seriously, girl. Even I can see that something needs to be done. The longer you do nothing, the more incriminating it looks WHEN she finds out. Even if your ego/loins appreciate the attention, you need to think whether him hitting on you is more important than at least one friend.

EDIT: LIES LIES STATISTICS AND LIES

RIP Dawngate ;-;

How about for a change we talk about my problems instead of everybody elses.

I was by the sea with my parents the other day, we were planning to go on the boat for a weekend sail. Before we departed I quickly had my driver take me to the local waitrose and fetch me a six-pack of coke zero, the low sugar option of Coca-Cola, when he came back holding the bag I noticed that the cans weren't right. I noticed that instead of recieving coke zero, my driver had bought me some pepsi-max! I flew into a violent rage. When we got back my parents told me that there wasn't enough space for all the pillows and I was forced to make a choice: decorative or regular.

Worst. Day. Ever.

Comic_Book_Guy.png

qTLQRuS.png

Won't happen again Stork.

Nex... You dont know what happened on Saturday... Or the reallife conversations we've had...

I may have been over exaggerating the damn statistics, but I know the rumors about me and they arent pretty to talk about.

Nex... You dont know what happened on Saturday... Or the reallife conversations we've had...

Enlighten us. Also could you do it in transcript form and put different peoples sentences in different colours so that it is easier to read.

qTLQRuS.png

Best course of action

Tell your friend, that guy obviously doesn't want to be with her, so it's for the best. Just imagine all the other girls he's tried it on with.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?