24-April-2012 - Fremennik Sagas II + Quest Reward Spins

Saradomin_Mage

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For reasons related to the balance of the RuneScape economy, we're unable to retroactively offer spins for quests already completed. Keep an eye out for new quest content in the coming months, though.

Aren't all the really rare items untradable anyway? It won't affect the economy then would it?

The 450 spins area sure to mess up the balance of the economy, then. So, $99,99 is the price you have to pay to mess up the economy.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

:wall: So how long until 1k+1.5k spins for $300?

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Slightly angry that I can't get my spins from my Quest Cape, but eh.

Thok saga was amazing, even better than the last. Moia saga was good for lore and story, but it made me angry. Kept messing it up, then when I finally got through (After seeing Moia, Zemouregal and Lucien at the Ritual Site fifty thousand times) I realised I messed the first mind reading thingy thing up. So I'm gonna leave that for another day.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I actually liked the Moia one more. The Thok one was nice too, just a bit too easy.

Seems that Moia always ends up helping Bilrach and angering Lucien.

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

I actually liked the Moia one more. The Thok one was nice too, just a bit too easy.

Seems that Moia always ends up helping Bilrach and angering Lucien.

There's an option that involves trying to steal Bilrach's memories, which in turn fight back and knock Moia unconscious (or kill her, I can't tell). Bilrach then mentions how even he doesn't know all of the memories within him, before magically carrying Moia's body with him into the depths.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

From the Moia one I think its safe to assume

Bilrach is not dead

and I'd theorise that perhaps the wave of strange power was

either Moia being killed by Bilrach as part of his own ritual to restore his mind or just half of Moia being scarificed leading to either a) a full w/e her non-mahjratt half is or b) a fully fledged mahjratt or Moia becoming full mahjaratt by the sacrifice of someone else, possibly one of the unsure status mahajratt (eg Kharshi) who are assumed dead, but its not definite afterall Bilrach mentions the place being a prison, could be he tricked & trapped or discovered an imprisoned mahajratt (much like we did with Enkhara, Athnakos and Azzandra). I'd personally hedge my bets of the later due to Bilrach referencing "our ascension" and that Moia did not really have a choice. Seems like he wants to restore the race as a whole, since they are essentially dying out, with Enkhara only interested in Zammy and Moia experiment deemed a failure there would only be eight definitely alive mahjaratt left (Bilrach, Zemergoul, Enkhara, Anthankos, Sliske, Wahistel, Khazard, Azzandra) meaning they'd only have 7 more rituals at most (the last being 3500 away) leaving the last one to die somewhere about 4000 years from now.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I thought they said at Runefest that Bilrach was dead though?

Not like them to go back on something they say now, is it?

:rolleyes:

If I recall correctly they did not say that in so many words.

I believe they said things in the vein of "It would seem so" and/or "A mahjaratt did die to cause the strange power"

Basically things that as lore stood to us at the time suggested Bilrach deffo died, without actually 100% setting in concrete that he did.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I believe they said things in the vein of "It would seem so" and/or "A mahjaratt did die to cause the strange power"

Basically things that as lore stood to us at the time suggested Bilrach deffo died, without actually 100% setting in concrete that he did.

Though he did miss the ritual again. That can't be good for him.

Have you played the fremmy saga where you play as Moira? :P

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Yeah you need to finish the Moia saga really to be up-to-date with details that can effect interpretations of Bilrach's status

Plv6Dz6.jpg

while i havent yet done the saga, i do know this: isnt bilrach pumped as (bleep) on "power" from whatever is within daemonheim? he's managed just fine missing them rituals before now, why shouldn't he be fine now?

also.. if moia is luciencs daughter... jagex, you have derped again, WHAT ABOUT KURADEL???

meamzed.png

My questions are: How the hell did the Ritual Statue get moved, and how did it get moved back?

Also, what happened to make everyone go insane in Daemonheim, and is the body Thok and Marmaros saw at the bottom of the rift actually Moia?

And who the hell is the Smuggler?

also.. if moia is luciencs daughter... jagex, you have derped again, WHAT ABOUT KURADEL???

What exactly about Kuradel?

I don't see how Lucien having a daughter causes any issues there.

My questions are: How the hell did the Ritual Statue get moved, and how did it get moved back?

Who says it got moved back?

Bilrach does say the one he has is the original. Implication being there is a copy or secondary stone, simply because you don't generally say something is the original x unless there is a non-original x

Plv6Dz6.jpg

What exactly about Kuradel?

I don't see how Lucien having a daughter causes any issues there.

He thinks Kuradel is Lucien's daughter. Don't pay attention to him

Apparently it got moved, piece by piece, from the original site. Kind of farfetched if you ask me lol.

The smashed wooden stuff at the end is the cart that delivered the final piece.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Apparently it got moved, piece by piece, from the original site. Kind of farfetched if you ask me lol.

The smashed wooden stuff at the end is the cart that delivered the final piece.

I thought it could never be moved. Guess that doesn't mean its indestructible.

But still how the heck did it get moved back?

^ See my reply further up.

Plv6Dz6.jpg